What's new

Feared Malay Tamil Indian thugs got A$$ kicked by Pakistani Pathan in Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathans is nothing to do with Pakistan.

When one thinks of Pathans Afghanistan comes to mind.

After all Hindus gave them their name.

That bitch slap followed by that bitch slam ... If u notice he kept kneeing him after slamming him & tried to get hold of the other gangsti ... yeah gangsti..../ As being security guards they were doing their job... silly to confront the security guards by any means... their is a lesson for all future gangsta supa puwa

Apparently Indian thugs/gangsters have some reputation of being hardass in a not so tall and physically strong Malaysian society. Well Indian gansters learned their lesson the hardway when they came across Pakistanis on security duty.

Good man...forget about nationality...Criminal should be beaten and punished.

it so funny how the news reporter says paaaathaan.

Fair enough.. btw even in US, during world cup match if fight broke out in theater or arena , Indians avoid fighting with Pakistanis. Even tho they mostly outnumber Pakistani.

That shows a national character of Indian dear friend...Because most of the Indian who went to US is for some purpose to develop what they are in India....If we would have to fight in US too, then we could have done in India too...
So our objective is different than may be yours...That is not a sign on weakness rather intent to not get engaged in wasteful things like fighting and getting involved with any things that involves to treat us like helping any terrorist or anything like that...

Well done and hope he remains save from any retaliation. I do however agree with the other members that our media is being pathetic by making this an India vs Pak issue. Its just a bully being put in his place by a brave man. They don't need t make this war between 2 nations. There are many South Indians in that country so I don't understand the need to make this an India vs Pak issue.

If it was just between Indian and Pakistan..I may not have enjoyed but here it is between a bully who was abusing others, underestimating them and taking their non-confrontational behaviour as a weakness so I think this Pathan taught him a lesson and I hope he stop intimidating the people of the city.

So Pakistan TV showing street fight as war between India and Pakistan.

With music added.

Thugs ab Pakistan TV ka hero ho gaya hain.

Kya baat! kya baat!

That shows a national character of Indian dear friend...Because most of the Indian who went to US is for some purpose to develop what they are in India....If we would have to fight in US too, then we could have done in India too...
So our objective is different than may be yours...That is not a sign on weakness rather intent to not get engaged in wasteful things like fighting and getting involved with any things that involves to treat us like helping any terrorist or anything like that...
Dude, I don't want to make it obvious but the reason is, they get their butt kicked. I am talking about average American Indian, not FOBs.

Dude, I don't want to make it obvious but the reason is, they get their butt kicked. I am talking about average American Indian, not FOBs.

You did not get my point..Try to understand my underline point...Pakistani in general are prone to make violence wherever i have seen in US...Again, i am talking about Avg Pakistani in US...which is in opposite for US Indians...So do not try to score point on some non issue...

These guys deserved it. Nothing wrong. but if you posted some uploaded video from youtube it was fine. But National channels covering show silly videos & even interview of the security man, that definitely tells about the obsession. Unfortunately you have to take such useless means to motivate people & keep the spirits up. Utter shame. You media don't cover what needs to be. Corruption, Economic state, how to build relation, how to change your image. Sometimes even the meetings & dissussion are so exaggerated & hyped, I just feel the whole country is slowly losing its sanity with this Indian obsession.

Most common topic on Pakistani channel is India. What ever you talk they bring in India for comparison. Even programs are copied or Indian based. Indian topic is your country's main entertainment & USP. Try & save your countrymen who get trashed in the Arab countries. If you have showed how somebody promoted love, that is the only thing worth real appreciation from Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom