What's new

Feared Malay Tamil Indian thugs got A$$ kicked by Pakistani Pathan in Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thu ter jaa, I'll show you studying. I'm going to make you read my 20,000 word dissertation, 50 times over....
I am actually searching up whole internet to read the 22,00 pages of leaked sorpene docs :( but i cant find in full.

Though I would gladly love to read your dissertation which is just word of that count :-)

PS looking forward to it

Yup I prefer to sleep during the free time I do have :p:
Seems like u have had much free time get back to work on PDF now

Ah bruv, I thought they were great on my two trips there. I was in the Indian quarter and they treated me so well, you know free cups of tea etc. It's funny though, very few of them speaking Hindi and my Tamil language skills are virtually nil, so they spoke to me in English.

Yes they have little reason to learn Hindi lol. I speak Tamil to them easily, but they can tell I am from "periya oor" or just "oor" (big home country i.e India) from my accent and word phrasing hehe.

Very hospitable folk overall like I said. The rough around the edges ppl you gotta visit a lot to seek out where they are....its same with all the other communities too (Malay, Chinese). Generally the poorer suburbs have various gangs and criminal elements etc....and these are the ones that have the rubber plantation "blood" in them. Its of course bad to generalise since many through their own backbreaking work have risen to very high station in life too. I chatted with one older guy working in the national train company (KTM) as ticket collector....and he told me how he scraped money together to put his son through one of the best colleges and now his son is one of the top lawyers in the country. These are the sort of stories people generally will only open up to you in their mother tongue.....so often people get wrong impression of a community because of communication and cultural gap. But still hospitality and general demeanour shine through all of this as you yourself experienced.

BTW were you mostly in KL area when visiting?

doing a Masters in War Studies at Kings
That is awesome...Actually a friend of mine is majoring conflict studies or something...And I have very insightful talks with her...Really interesting...Not sure if war studies would fall in the same category

True sis, I found the Malays of all three races lovely people. Oh they loved me as well. They said I'm such a lovely Western gent. My wife would have a go at me, as I literally speak to anyone, and for long periods of time.
lolz...Well Eastern mentality is always Eastern mentality (I say this as a good thing...Homey and friendly people). I didnt know about this mentality/ culture of ours was something to me it was natural until it was pointed out too often during my trips around Europe...though the annoying thing I do get is your English is soo good...In my head I am like what? Was it supposed to be bad? :o: After a couple of such comments I just take it as a compliment and educate the person that English is an international language if I am abroad I am bound to know it- no man is an island!!

Seems like u have had much free time get back to work on PDF now
Nahh...I should have retired long back now I just come to check whats new :)

Reactions: waz
Yes they have little reason to learn Hindi lol. I speak Tamil to them easily, but they can tell I am from "periya oor" or just "oor" (big home country i.e India) from my accent and word phrasing hehe.

Very hospitable folk overall like I said. The rough around the edges ppl you gotta visit a lot to seek out where they are....its same with all the other communities too (Malay, Chinese). Generally the poorer suburbs have various gangs and criminal elements etc....and these are the ones that have the rubber plantation "blood" in them. Its of course bad to generalise since many through their own backbreaking work have risen to very high station in life too. I chatted with one older guy working in the national train company (KTM) as ticket collector....and he told me how he scraped money together to put his son through one of the best colleges and now his son is one of the top lawyers in the country. These are the sort of stories people generally will only open up to you in their mother tongue.....so often people get wrong impression of a community because of communication and cultural gap. But still hospitality and general demeanour shine through all of this as you yourself experienced.

BTW were you mostly in KL area when visiting?

Well that's that, I'm going to learn Tamil, I'm still trying to become somewhat conversational in Japanese.
Nice to hear stories like that. All the best to parents who make such sacrifices for their children.
I went all over Malaysia mate, KL, Penang and Langkawi. I sadly didn't get to go to the East Coast of Malaysia, which people told me is very beautiful.

I am actually searching up whole internet to read the 22,00 pages of leaked sorpene docs :( but i cant find in full.

Though I would gladly love to read your dissertation which is just word of that count :-)

PS looking forward to it

You're looking for that Scorpene stuff? Have you become a nakama? :lol:
Once it's marked bro, I'lll send you a copy.

Yes please please. I am eagerly waiting for it

salar bhai, for the scorpene manuals have you looked on dark web yet? Its all there. In fact its been there for a long time (well before the current "leak")

Well that's that, I'm going to learn Tamil, I'm still trying to become somewhat conversational in Japanese.
Nice to hear stories like that. All the best to parents who make such sacrifices for their children.
I went all over Malaysia mate, KL, Penang and Langkawi. I sadly didn't get to go to the East Coast of Malaysia, which people told me is very beautiful.

Wow learn Tamil?...I am impressed you want to do this heh....soon you will be able to understand what us Tamil folk type to each other on this forum hehe....since you can see it word for word instead of the 10 words a second we do in real life lol.

It is not easy learn let me warn you (but if you focus on common conversation you should be fine....watch some rajinikanth movies and check your progress lol).

Easy language to learn is actually bahasa (malay). Very little strict grammar, vocab easy to pick up...no weird script to learn...and best thing is you can speak it in indonesia too and they will mostly understand you. I picked up the basic conversation in just a month or so...(and now I have forgotten it mostly lol...but probably will be even easier for me to pick up 2nd time around).

You have actually been to a large part of Malaysia then. Yes you are right east coast is pretty.....tanjong jara, kuantan and the rest depending on what interests you....I did road trip there long time back...authentically in a proton lol.

I also liked exploring the interior through train as well (its where I met the ticket inspector gentleman). Place I am most familiar with is JB (Johor) since it was a stone's throw away from where I lived in Singapore.

Have you been to Singapore btw? Its like a compact version of Malaysia hehe.

OMG, the guys in white t-shirt with security written on their back first acted very gentle and the dark skin guy acted like a don but then his life got changed....so merciless but so funny..a real smack down :rofl::rofl:
I laughed my *** off.....I can't write my comment.......:omghaha::rofl: :lol: ..........The Sandman @LA se Karachi
I hope you get your *** back after you finish laughing but I agree with you it is really a hilarious video though I can't understand what they saying but it was in our neighborhood. :lol::lol:

Oh my God, PHD! I'm just exhausted. I don't think I'll look to hit the books for a good several years. I'm thinking of doing a Masters in War Studies at Kings. That's for my own personal interest.

True sis, I found the Malays of all three races lovely people. Oh they loved me as well. They said I'm such a lovely Western gent. My wife would have a go at me, as I literally speak to anyone, and for long periods of time.
Oh man you got a wife...lucky you

By whom ? Chutiye Pashtuns and Panjabis were Muslims much before Mughals step foot in the region .. Remember they Pashtuns who were banging you cunts into submission ?

Pakistani Pathans and punjabis are subcontinental bodyguards. They have been screwed for millennia by uncivilised bandits ever since. If you got violated too much then only they would come in India. Hahahahaha.

Isn't that why your spineless ancestors made proverbs about the "vengeance" of Pashtuns and much meow lol.

They were named Pathans means bandits. You are so proud about this name like a black would be proud to be called negro. Lol.

Lol Sher Shah made the grand true to Calcutta ..
Ghorid empire,Abdali,Lodhis all ruled from Delhi...

But ***** what would you know about it.. Lol
It was all Indian money labour and tech. Pathand land remains crap to till date and India is building roads there. They could never do anything it was until Indian civilization contact which made them little progress.

Indians lol the ones that were taxing eachother over covering breasts and getting raped by every other invader..:lol:
China was conquered by Mughals. Iran Egypt all fell within 20 years. If there one place in world where Allah weeps that his useless jihadis couldn't conquer for thousand years it is India bitches. Islam failed period. See anywhere in world it is all white and green except the saffron India. Original people are still original. Suck up bitches.

The first mosque in modern day india was built by Arab traders .. Muslim rule over India lasted 1000+ years... Had Muslims wanted you would be converted or crushed.

But they took Hindu wives and ruled you with a softer hand than out right extermination..
Muslims failed. Pakistani army jihad against Kashmir is also gone to dogs it is not working since 1947. Now chickens are coming home to roast.

Allah gave you itayad to make the world follow Islam but you idiots failed. The shirk of idol worshipping is rampant and only growing. Hahahahahaha.

Should I post how Marathas were fuked at the battle of panipat and how it took them decades to even rebuild ?

Should I also tell you how Adina Baig was paying them as his pawns?

Should I tell you how Aurangzeb had the marhata leaders hacked into pieces & much more? :lol:

All those people and their children are screwed in dustbin of history. No one gives shit.

When one thinks of Pathans one thinks a salwar kameez wearing bearded AK 47 in hand shouting Allah hu Akbar.

While when one thinks of Indians, images of Microsoft head Google head come to mind.

You were aptly named bandits by us and the world also recognised and acknowledged this fact. Hahahaha

Reactions: Dzz
This video got its place on Pakistani media as these scenes are rare and also shows the bravery of security guards.......Thats why....Those thugs just happened to be Indians. Bad luck for sensitive Indians...:lol:

By the way, I have never heard that Tamils are such dangerous....I thought they are nice and humble people generally but then I thought Tamil terrorists in Sri Lanka and now we came to know that these thugs also have presence in Malaysia....Its nice to see getting there asses handed over to them by Pakistanis....

@Gibbs @Godman Did you know that Tamils also exist in Malaysia? :sniper:

Tamils are just like other humans there are both good and the bad

This video got its place on Pakistani media as these scenes are rare and also shows the bravery of security guards.......Thats why....Those thugs just happened to be Indians. Bad luck for sensitive Indians...:lol:

By the way, I have never heard that Tamils are such dangerous....I thought they are nice and humble people generally but then I thought Tamil terrorists in Sri Lanka and now we came to know that these thugs also have presence in Malaysia....Its nice to see getting there asses handed over to them by Pakistanis....

@Gibbs @Godman Did you know that Tamils also exist in Malaysia? :sniper:

I thought you were more mature than this. You do know that both gibbs and godman have respect for Tamil people....they know there is good and bad everywhere in the world in every community. It is why I respect them both greatly....given they could easily be like some others from their country (and I would empathise with it somewhat given what happened in their country)

I hope reading what @waz has written clarifies what you think on Tamil people in Malaysia and elsewhere. And just so you know I am Tamil too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom