What's new

Feared Malay Tamil Indian thugs got A$$ kicked by Pakistani Pathan in Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow do by this logic Mughals can claim full Indian civilizational history just because they happen to have control over some Indian territory?

Pakistan is an entity CREATED and not naturally existing. So Pathans have their history long before Pakistan was created. So only Pathan people anywhere in the world can claim it.

So you are a Pakistani of Indian ethnicity not afghan ethnicity.

Jeez are you really so thick or acting to be one? I guess indian media affects.

Will india claim gujarati, marathi, bengali, etc history or not?

Similarly Pushtuns=Proud Pakistanis, their history is Pakistani region's history. The entire region that makes Pakistan today including IOK was together most of the times historically, whether with Indus Valley Civilization, Gandhara civilization, Durrani empire, etc. Similarly this Pushtun who b@ng3d that Indian terrorist thug is also a Pakistani and is proudly claiming to be one.

Good to see those morons getting their a$$ handed to them. I hear demand for Pakistani Pakhtun guards has gone up ten fold lol.

But anyway folks, these people are Malay Indians, so it's unfair to say Indian this and Indian that.

Ok folks, I've moderated the thread. I've dealt with the ratings as well.
No more Pakistan v India stuff, otherwise it will be locked.
I'm interested to know about the situation in Malaysia. I've been twice and the Tamil community were very nice to me.

Good to see those morons getting their a$$ handed to them. I hear demand for Pakistani Pakhtun guards has gone up ten fold lol.

But anyway folks, these people are Malay Indians, so it's unfair to say Indian this and Indian that.
Believe me if it was an achievement of some form every indian on this forum would have their chest pumped...

And Malay indians are enough proud of india (some never been there even) that its unfair not to categorize them as per their desires :agree:

Believe me if it was an achievement of some form every indian on this forum would have their chest pumped...

And Malay indians are enough proud of india (some never been there even) that its unfair not to categorize them as per their desires :agree:

Oi Kuriyeh where you been?

I am around once in a blue moon... :angel:

How have you been? :D

How have I been? Bhen jee, satayah naas....I just finished my Masters thesis and I am shattered. Make dua it goes well for me. I'm too old to be studying!

Ok folks, I've moderated the thread. I've dealt with the ratings as well.
No more Pakistan v India stuff, otherwise it will be locked.
I'm interested to know about the situation in Malaysia. I've been twice and the Tamil community were very nice to me.

Malaysian Tamil folk are generally good people....but some are rough around the edges esp if they are just one generation removed from the plantation workers.

2nd Richest guy in Malaysia is Tamil btw.

One of the best Aerospace engineers I have worked with is SL Tamil origin guy from Malaysia.

How have I been? Bhen jee, satayah naas....I just finished my Masters thesis and I am shattered. Make dua it goes well for me. I'm too old to be studying!
wow...I didnt know you were doing your Masters! All the best! I am seeking a doa wala baba g myself for my PhD :unsure: :p:

Oh they are nice....Everyone is nice as long as you dont prick their bubble or jump into politics...no community is bad...individuals may be!

Malaysian Tamil folk are generally good people....but some are rough around the edges esp if they are just one generation removed from the plantation workers.

2nd Richest guy in Malaysia is Tamil btw.

One of the best Aerospace engineers I have worked with is SL Tamil origin guy from Malaysia.

Ah bruv, I thought they were great on my two trips there. I was in the Indian quarter and they treated me so well, you know free cups of tea etc. It's funny though, very few of them speaking Hindi and my Tamil language skills are virtually nil, so they spoke to me in English.

wow...I didnt know you were doing your Masters! All the best! I am seeking a doa wala baba g myself for my PhD :unsure: :p:

Oh my God, PHD! I'm just exhausted. I don't think I'll look to hit the books for a good several years. I'm thinking of doing a Masters in War Studies at Kings. That's for my own personal interest.

Oh they are nice....Everyone is nice as long as you dont prick their bubble or jump into politics...no community is bad...individuals may be!

True sis, I found the Malays of all three races lovely people. Oh they loved me as well. They said I'm such a lovely Western gent. My wife would have a go at me, as I literally speak to anyone, and for long periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom