What's new

Feared Malay Tamil Indian thugs got A$$ kicked by Pakistani Pathan in Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mugwop what's with so many negative ratings, the mudslinging is happening from the other side too.Honestly, the value of negative rating is lost in PDF , it is blatantly one sided with only Indian members getting negative ratings.

If anyone having any issue with ratings, can go to GHQ and all I can see you are not awarded with here so don't try to throw bait for trolling.

There are many Pakistani PDF members with -tive awarded that too by Pakistani Title holders but such malafide statement by you is nothing but an act to propaganda based upon you assumption. Rules are very well defined for awarding any type of rating and the one with such power knows how and when to use it. Do not mislead and spread lies and if you are awarded unfairly, there is still system to review but you have to report in GHQ.

Fair enough.. btw even in US, during world cup match if fight broke out in theater or arena , Indians avoid fighting with Pakistanis. Even tho they mostly outnumber Pakistani.
My neighboring university stopped showing Cricket because the fights got out of hand - so the students used to come to ours.

This video got its place on Pakistani media as these scenes are rare and also shows the bravery of security guards.......Thats why....Those thugs just happened to be Indians. Bad luck for sensitive Indians...:lol:

By the way, I have never heard that Tamils are such dangerous....I thought they are nice and humble people generally but then I thought Tamil terrorists in Sri Lanka and now we came to know that these thugs also have presence in Malaysia....Its nice to see getting there asses handed over to them by Pakistanis....

@Gibbs @Godman Did you know that Tamils also exist in Malaysia? :sniper:

If anyone having any issue with ratings, can go to GHQ and all I can see you are not awarded with here so don't try to throw bait for trolling.

There are many Pakistani PDF members with -tive awarded that too by Pakistani Title holders but such malafide statement by you is nothing but an act to propaganda based upon you assumption. Rules are very well defined for awarding any type of rating and the one with such power knows how and when to use it. Do not mislead and spread lies and if you are awarded unfairly, there is still system to review but you have to report in GHQ.

Deleted my post.Offending someone was not my intention.

:what::what::rofl::rofl: new low level threads.. If it is otherwise, people here comeup with different perception.. as if all pakistanis are pure and no crime rate..

@Mugwop, why some of you guys have serious perception problem. Look at the thread title, edited title.. why you are following double standard.. What's wrong if i say, as if there is no crime rate in pakistan. as per op. Indian Thugs.. so i said as if no crime rate.

@waz @WAJsal ...

seriously what is this negative rating system. as per rules Editing threads title is wrong, but op willfully insulting Indians. Do you guys really think this thread worthful.. Am not sure what's wrong with Mugwop.. these type of incidents very very common..creating a thread for such silly issue on defence forum is big joke.. yet this guy tend to give negative rating.

See Pakistanis are Indic race. Pathans have nothing to do with India. They will always remain alien race to us. So in effect you have no right to claim them. They have nothing to do with subcontinent people.
I hope Afghans can read and understand your thoughts about them...You represent a typical Indian Hindu mentality and Afghans are being fooled and use by India against Pakistan but Hindus of India cannot forget how The great kings Mehmood Ghaznavi and Ahmad Shah Abdali attacked India and weakened the grip on Hindus.

As far as, Pakistan is concerned we are a mix of different races, cultures and ethnicities living together and we are proud of it and all the international studies carried about by western institutions show that India is the most racist while Pakistan is far better than India in that department.

Pakistani members are SO HAPPY as if they have Conquered KASHMIR
Mate, don't take it as India vs Pakistan, just take it as a rascal vs a gentleman...just look how the Indian / Tamil guys are pushing and threatening them (Pathans) while they were being polite and peaceful until they lost their cool and taught the rascals a lessons. Even these kind of scenes you might have seen in your own city...Indian vs Indian

Last edited:
no one got there *** kicked just a bunch of guys from india/pakistan who cant fight and only know how to slap

The Pakhtun boy obviously wasn't trying to hurt the Indian thugs hence the open fist. Had he closed the fist, neither of them would be alive.

:lol: they really got thrashed by him but May Allah keep him safe now
about comments here well it's samaa they always shouts like this and make a mountain out of a molehill :lol: and indian members don't even talk about obsession here and think at least 1000000 times before comparing your pathetic media with ours this thread is full of tears :lol:

Yara tm hamara sath larai varai na kro license dikhao :-) what? No? Hey back off :angry: Ok then get some lapar on you dhon and vakhi :D

@The Sandman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom