What's new

Delhi Stalls Tripura Electricity Export to Dhaka

Dont use India as a punching bag and hide the inefficiency of your BNP and Awami league leaders. Your politicians are the sole responsible for the misery of your countrymen.

Your country is an energy deficient one because of poor planning and lack of foresight. Why didn't BD went for much fossil fueled power plants seeing the growing energy needs and totally depended upon gas based ones? And now you cry for power and blame India for the sufferance?

They have gone for Rental because of the activities of the RAWmmunist portion of the Hidden Vondo not the real Awami League another point is that Bangladesh Nationalist Party is also under attack of the RAWamati Vondos. Creation of Vondo Logic RAWamati extremism is destroying the Bangladeshi Nationalism and Creation of Anti Logic Vondo RAWmmunism is destroying the Awami League . For those reasons every crisis of the Bangladesh is being happened. We must kick out those RAWamatis and the RAWmmunist from the Bangladesh Nationalist Party and the Bangladesh Awami League. We must be efficient for our survival. More than crore people are working in different parts of the world for the Bangladeshi Race. We are doing well in Garments, Ship building and Education. We must triumph and We must purify all of our Political parties from the Aggressors' influence. We must triumph. That is the final point. We are the Seventh Largest Pure Nation of the World. This is not so cheap. Keep it in mind Always.

BD should not import any electricity from India.

They can buy electricity from Nepal/Bhutan as it will be a bilateral issue between them. (As pointed out by some BD members.)

BD should not import any electricity from India.

They can buy electricity from Nepal/Bhutan as it will be a bilateral issue between them. (As pointed out by some BD members.)
WE WOULD EXPORT ELECTRICITY FROM OUR COUNTRY. There is more chance of getting Uranium in several places of the Bangladeshi Soil. Solar Electrification is enough to enlighten our Villages. Proper steps should be taken. Tidal forces of the Bay Of Bengal will produce electricity for the ever growing industries. Proper plannings are required. Windmills are enough to enlighten the sea shorelines. Hydroelectricity of Rangamati could be numbered by taking proper steps. We still have sufficient Natural Gas reservoir. Excess electricity could be exported to the Neighbor. This may be true, if We get the Purified Bangladeshi Leaders. We must be that. That is the final point.

What's that? Please elaborate.

In this world, Bangladeshis are the Seventh Largest in Population as a single Nation. We have only one Language and that is lacked by you, We have only one Culture and that is lacked by you, We have vanquished the Caste system completely and that is lacked by you. We are not a Human cluster. It is a inter-mating population. You can never get the Inter-mating Pure Nation because of your Caste systems. Pakistan will never get the Inter-mating Pure Population because of the Tribal system. We are totally free from the caste system and the tribalism. This ensures our bloods as a Common. We are now a Race and like a Family. So, We are the Only Pure Nation of this region. I think you must understand our bondage. You must not be able to feel that because of your caste system. We are the Pure One. We are the Bangladeshi Race. We are the Seventh Largest Nation , True Nation not a Human cluster of the world. I think you are now better understood.

Ya, Dude, You may be the Aryan One, but your 80 percent population is Dravidian, I think those Dravidian would understand about their rights......Anyway Carry On.....

I am not aryan mate, was missing you.. all dravidians in the world unite... btw do you have any dravidian pary in bd, like we have..

I am not aryan mate, was missing you.. all dravidians in the world unite... btw do you have any dravidian pary in bd, like we have..
You may not be the Aryan but your Name is indicating that you are following the Aryan Caste system and you are doing in the favor of the Aryans by exploiting the Dravidian Dalita Mass people by putting them into different castes and divisions. We vanquished that since the ancient time. We are the GangaDraviri Nation, the Assurs, The Rakhkhosh, the Pure One. But the point is not that Ya we have the Two strong Dravidian Party those are the Bangladesh Awami League and the Bangladesh Nationalist Party. Both are created by the mass people. Jamati Vondos are the cluster of the Iranian or Persian Muslim or the Coward Mughal killer Aryan Vondo Party and the Communist is the accumulation of the both upper caste Brahmin and Persian Muslim population. Those Jamatis and the Communist are the curse to our Nation. Those have no place in our history. Those always loose Jamanat in the election. That is the good news of us. We the Dravidian mass are now leading in both Bangladesh Nationalist Party and the Bangladesh Awami League. The Nation is now being run with the Dravidian teaching i.e. the Caste-less free society for all , just like a family. We are that. That is the difference between us brother. Thanks.

WE WOULD EXPORT ELECTRICITY FROM OUR COUNTRY. There is more chance of getting Uranium in several places of the Bangladeshi Soil. Solar Electrification is enough to enlighten our Villages. Proper steps should be taken. Tidal forces of the Bay Of Bengal will produce electricity for the ever growing industries. Proper plannings are required. Windmills are enough to enlighten the sea shorelines. Hydroelectricity of Rangamati could be numbered by taking proper steps. We still have sufficient Natural Gas reservoir. Excess electricity could be exported to the Neighbor. This may be true, if We get the Purified Bangladeshi Leaders. We must be that. That is the final point.

Let me tell you some factual realities.......Most of the SA countries have sufficient solar and wind energy. There is no problem of Uranium. Tidal energy is available to every country having a sea border.

But........

In this world, Bangladeshis are the Seventh Largest in Population as a single Nation. We have only one Language and that is lacked by you, We have only one Culture and that is lacked by you, We have vanquished the Caste system completely and that is lacked by you. We are not a Human cluster. It is a inter-mating population. You can never get the Inter-mating Pure Nation because of your Caste systems. Pakistan will never get the Inter-mating Pure Population because of the Tribal system. We are totally free from the caste system and the tribalism. This ensures our bloods as a Common. We are now a Race and like a Family. So, We are the Only Pure Nation of this region. I think you must understand our bondage. You must not be able to feel that because of your caste system. We are the Pure One. We are the Bangladeshi Race. We are the Seventh Largest Nation , True Nation not a Human cluster of the world. I think you are now better understood.

Oh hell ya! I understood.Thanx:enjoy:

Let me tell you some factual realities.......Most of the SA countries have sufficient solar and wind energy. There is no problem of Uranium. Tidal energy is available to every country having a sea border.

But........

Ya, Many countries have exploited those and get results. We still haven't exploit those. Those are our definite potentials which would be used by our upcoming generation's demand. But We have to take the right decision. Chirosthae Bondobosto fade amader Pa deya cholbe Na. We must have to win ourselves.

But........

Ya, Many countries have exploited those and get results. We still haven't exploit those. Those are our definite potentials which would be used by our upcoming generation's demand. But We have to take the right decision. Chirosthae Bondobosto fade amader Pa deya cholbe Na. We must have to win ourselves.

You may not be the Aryan but your Name is indicating that you are following the Aryan Caste system and you are doing in the favor of the Aryans by exploiting the Dravidian Dalita Mass people by putting them into different castes and divisions. We vanquished that since the ancient time. We are the GangaDraviri Nation, the Assurs, The Rakhkhosh, the Pure One. But the point is not that Ya we have the Two strong Dravidian Party those are the Bangladesh Awami League and the Bangladesh Nationalist Party. Both are created by the mass people. Jamati Vondos are the cluster of the Iranian or Persian Muslim or the Coward Mughal killer Aryan Vondo Party and the Communist is the accumulation of the both upper caste Brahmin and Persian Muslim population. Those Jamatis and the Communist are the curse to our Nation. Those have no place in our history. Those always loose Jamanat in the election. That is the good news of us. We the Dravidian mass are now leading in both Bangladesh Nationalist Party and the Bangladesh Awami League. The Nation is now being run with the Dravidian teaching i.e. the Caste-less free society for all , just like a family. We are that. That is the difference between us brother. Thanks.

how the hell do you know my name.. and no.. i dont follow caste system... :)
I also want a castless (and classless) society..

Actually BD Gov. helped a lot to set up that power station. We given free gateway to move heavy equipments through our land.
And relationship with Tripura is good with us. So we can expect that tolerance.

India paid for the transit dude. Its not free. However if north east dont have electricity problems it can be exported.

PS Still lot of tribal villages in north east is yet to be electrified.

amra baad naki re modhe diye taholi :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom