What's new

Delhi Stalls Tripura Electricity Export to Dhaka

India is playing good cop bad cop using state CM. In case of Teesta bridge india is using as bad cop and indian govt playing good cop. And in case of electricity/transit from Tripura indian govt is playing bad cop and asked Tripura CM to play good cop. Only indian dalals and naive would fall for indian deceptions.

Are you habitually anti Bangladesh? And is Bangladesh some criminal that India has to play good cop bad cop? Pretty retarded example.

Are you habitually anti Bangladesh? And is Bangladesh some criminal that India has to play good cop bad cop? Pretty retarded example.

Good cop, bad cop analogy goes to show indian criminal intent in the past, now and into future. Nice try to put deception twist to hide indian lie and extortion technique.

we should sell it to bangladesh surplus electricity if they want it.

His whole life revolves around attacking Bangladesh and India and anyone who disagrees with him is insulted and labelled as a "thug", "Awami", "dalal" etc.

Bangladeshis of any real prominence, decision makers, be they in politics, business, academia do not have the extreme hatred of India and Hindus he has, and we are willing and happy to have good relations with India if certain key issues are resolved with New Delhi e.g.

- Border killings by the BSF.
- Water issues.
- interference in Bangladeshi domestic affairs etc.

Good cop, bad cop analogy goes to show indian criminal intent in the past, now and into future. Nice try to put deception twist to hide indian lie and extortion technique.

I am not talking about India. Everyone things about their best interest India is no different.
Point is you are only demeaning your own country is your every post. I have never seen a post from you showing happieness about anything in your country. There are people across countries that hate their govts including Indians Pakistanis even Americans but I have never seen any one degrades thier country and its people like you do. You are a master piece.

I am not talking about India. Everyone things about their best interest India is no different.
Point is you are only demeaning your own country is your every post. I have never seen a post from you showing happieness about anything in your country. There are people across countries that hate their govts including Indians Pakistanis even Americans but I have never seen any one degrades thier country and its people like you do. You are a master piece.

Opposing and exposing Awami League looting and destruction is NOT anti Bangladesh but for Bangladesh. Its age old indian and Awami League tactics to label anyone oppose indian and Awami League destructive activities as "anti Bangladesh". Indian deceptive twist has zero taker.

We don't need to import electricity from Assam, rather through proper steps we could easily manage our ever-growing power crisis. Even We can export electricity to the poorer Seven Sister region.

We don't need to import electricity from Assam, rather through proper steps we could easily manage our ever-growing power crisis. Even We can export electricity to the poorer Seven Sister region.

If no electricity was needed then why Awami League lied to the nation on indian behalf? Destroyed river, canal, ecology and livelihood of thusands of people. That is the question should be asked.

Transit: Deviation of Titas river.mpg - YouTube

If no electricity was needed then why Awami League lied to the nation on indian behalf? Destroyed river, canal, ecology and livelihood of thusands of people. That is the question should be asked.

Transit: Deviation of Titas river.mpg - YouTube
It is not the Awami League. It is the RAWmmunist portion which is responsible for such suicidal actions. People should be aware about that. It would be more worse than the Rental. In fact Rental is created to import the Electricity from Neighbor. It is the work of RAWmmunist. Thanks.

Couple of guys from BD are confused wheather they are from BD or they are an wahabi.....In this mode of confusion they find an easy target to show up their frustration...Evil Hindoos and India...Anyway...Just ignore them....Their opinion is useless and just a matter of sheet frustration.....At least India should entertain and respect Pakistan and its people...rather than some people who just try to present themselves more than what they are really are....

Couple of guys from BD are confused wheather they are from BD or they are an wahabi.....In this mode of confusion they find an easy target to show up their frustration...Evil Hindoos and India...Anyway...Just ignore them....Their opinion is useless and just a matter of sheet frustration.....At least India should entertain and respect Pakistan and its people...rather than some people who just try to present themselves more than what they are really are....
I am Dravidian , the Pure One, We must crush all the Aryans. We are never the Arabian, We are Dravidian, the anti Aryan. We hate Aryans. Never be puzzled. Bangladeshi Nation is the Seventh Largest Nation of the world with distinct ethnicity, culture and Language. Keep it in mind Always!!!!!

This is the NEW ChiroSthae Bonodobosto Zaminderir System toirir Paitara Zar maddhome India Jok er moto amader rokto koster Taka Loot korbe Projonmo theke Projonome. Eta Bondho kora uchit.

This is the NEW ChiroSthae Bonodobosto Zaminderir System toirir Paitara Zar maddhome India Jok er moto amader rokto koster Taka Loot korbe Projonmo theke Projonome. Eta Bondho kora uchit.

Dont use India as a punching bag and hide the inefficiency of your BNP and Awami league leaders. Your politicians are the sole responsible for the misery of your countrymen.

Your country is an energy deficient one because of poor planning and lack of foresight. Why didn't BD went for much fossil fueled power plants seeing the growing energy needs and totally depended upon gas based ones? And now you cry for power and blame India for the sufferance?

hey shakib.. welcome back, you are the dravidian dude, right?

Back
Top Bottom