What's new

Delhi Stalls Tripura Electricity Export to Dhaka

We don't need to import electricity from Assam, rather through proper steps we could easily manage our ever-growing power crisis. Even We can export electricity to the poorer Seven Sister region.

I heard your country have some good gas reserve, any steps yet taken to utilize it ?? Should allow ONGC and other Indian Power companies to setup plants their , otherwise you will never be able to sell us electricity ..:)

You r wrong actually there. The relationship matters. Tripura people feels more close to BD then India. It has obvious reason that is geographical position. The relation it will increase day by day.
And Indian states can take decision of their own by the help of central gov. As we seen GOI wanted make to make an agreement on Tista but west bengal gov. declined it.
I can only :lol: at this. Now even a Bdeshi is dreaming about breaking India and making close relationships with Indian sates. Lol keep it up :tup:

India power import deplayed

on TPower import from India is being deferred by at least one month as the installation of cross-border transmission line to supply electricity to the national grid will take until July to complete, Parliament was toldhursday.

The import was scheduled to start by July this year.

State Minister for Power, Energy and Mineral Resources Mohammad Enamul Huq Khan told Parliament a 400-KV transmission line from Bahrampur of India to Bheramara of Bangladesh and a high-voltage direct current (HVDC) sub-station would be built by July.

Earlier in the day, Power Secretary Monwar Islam told a joint press conference after a meeting with his Indian counterpart that they were hopeful of starting the import on schedule on completion of the transmission and grid line installation.

Monwar’s predecessor Abul Kalam Azad had said in July last year that Bangladesh would start importing electricity from July 2013 to ease supply shortage.

During Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina's visit to New Delhi in January 2010, Bangladesh signed a memorandum of understanding with India for importing 500MW power to tackle energy crisis.

The Power Development Board an agreement with Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Ltd or NVVN, a subsidiary of India's National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), on Feb 28 last year in New Delhi to import 250MW electricity.

The country is yet to sign any deal for buying the remaining 250MW from India’s private sector.

Indian Power Secretary P Uma Shankar told Thursday’s press conference that installation of infrastructure to supply power from India to Bangladesh was on progress.

He said per unit (kilowatt hour) power would cost Rs 2.40, equivalent to Tk 4, which excludes transmission expense.

The two countries also inked a deal on Jan 29 last year to set up Bangladesh’s biggest-ever power plant, having 1320MW generation capacity, at Rampal in Bagerhat.

India power import deplayed - bdnews24.com

I beg IDUNE please use your head at least once in a year, Its there to use bondhu, it is your country which has not completed agreement and not completed transmission lines, more ever it was supposed to start by july 2013, which is still 6 months to expire from now, our tripura cm is a commie and he is accusing indian govt for the laps of bangla desh to tell his voters that it is centre , not his party, who is responsible for their sufferings.
insaan ko itna bhi zahil nahi hona chahiye ki koi kah de ki tumhari naak kaovva le gaya, aur wo sara din kaovve ke peechhe daudta rahe, bina apni naak ko chek kiye.

They have gone for Rental because of the activities of the RAWmmunist portion of the Hidden Vondo not the real Awami League another point is that Bangladesh Nationalist Party is also under attack of the RAWamati Vondos. Creation of Vondo Logic RAWamati extremism is destroying the Bangladeshi Nationalism and Creation of Anti Logic Vondo RAWmmunism is destroying the Awami League . For those reasons every crisis of the Bangladesh is being happened. We must kick out those RAWamatis and the RAWmmunist from the Bangladesh Nationalist Party and the Bangladesh Awami League. We must be efficient for our survival. More than crore people are working in different parts of the world for the Bangladeshi Race. We are doing well in Garments, Ship building and Education. We must triumph and We must purify all of our Political parties from the Aggressors' influence. We must triumph. That is the final point. We are the Seventh Largest Pure Nation of the World. This is not so cheap. Keep it in mind Always.

Heil Hitle... err... Sheikh baba!!! :)

It means I enjoy grinding meat. :)

YUKH:what:
47959.jpg

No we are not , we do get load shedding occasionally ,although it has got a bit rare for some years now but we still have some remote areas which are not electrified yet. I heard Manipur gets only 6 hour of electricity and many rural areas of Nagaland are still not electrified. Only Sikkim , A.P and Tripura is power surplus.

Its better for us not to export electricity to Bangladesh. In coming years North-East will be needing more electricity because of economic factors.

You r wrong actually there. The relationship matters. Tripura people feels more close to BD then India. It has obvious reason that is geographical position. The relation it will increase day by day.
And Indian states can take decision of their own by the help of central gov. As we seen GOI wanted make to make an agreement on Tista but west bengal gov. declined it.

Because its central government which makes the decision on foreign relation, not the state government.

Your fantasy on Tripura is so funny. :rofl:

I see so many people talking against Awami League, why you people elect them at first place?

Its better for us not to export electricity to Bangladesh. In coming years North-East will be needing more electricity because of economic factors.

Because its central government which makes the decision on foreign relation, not the state government.

Your fantasy on Tripura is so funny. :rofl:

Are u from tripura? I pretend not. Must be from some western province.
As a bengal resion, I believe there is still some sentiment along the bengal ppl for each other.
I believe someday the whole bengal will unite again. Necessarily not as a country but with trade, culture etc.
That was not my fantasy I heard that from a tripura high profile personal.
And remember the electricity we r having its temporary. In coming years we will be sellf sufficient.
So dont worry u can use ur own electricity.

I see so many people talking against Awami League, why you people elect them at first place?

As u oppose PPP.

People had been deceived by indo-awami deception and election was rigged using bags of indian cash. See the following.

India and Bangladesh
Embraceable you

NOT much noticed by outsiders, long-troubled ties between two neighbours sharing a long border have taken a substantial lurch for the better. Ever since 2008, when the Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice, triumphed in general elections in Bangladesh, relations with India have blossomed.

India and Bangladesh: Embraceable you | The Economist

we brought (err bought) them to power by giving 1 cough syrup per b'deshi.

Okay u got me. Fensidil and Drugs supply from India has increased enormously. So the no. is higher than that.

But this man idune is ridiculous always ready with his stuffs. How much they pay him I dont know.

Okay u got me. Fensidil and Drugs supply from India has increased enormously. So the no. is higher than that.

But this man idune is ridiculous always ready with his stuffs. How much they pay him I dont know.

dude, you start personal attack and he will retaliate and this thread will be closed. or may be not, mods simply dont bother coming here I guess.

dude, you start personal attack and he will retaliate and this thread will be closed. or may be not, mods simply dont bother coming here I guess.

Im feeling a national attack here now. As so many anti gov. and negative news of us are coming here. This is bad for our countries impression. They have nothing to do with Bangladesh. They are just here to ruin us.
How so many threads he is alone operating. And Mods dont close them. Whom should it be reported?

Back
Top Bottom