What's new

Delhi Stalls Tripura Electricity Export to Dhaka

Im feeling a national attack here now. As so many anti gov. and negative news of us are coming here. This is bad for our countries impression. They have nothing to do with Bangladesh. They are just here to ruin us.
How so many threads he is alone operating. And Mods dont close them. Whom should it be reported?

There is a report post icon (like a triangle with ! in the middle ) below every post, report only if it violates specific rules.
Anti bangladesh and anti govt is not a good enough reason to report. There are plenty such threads being opened by Indian / pakistanis, as long as it does not violate rules, its okey.

There is a report post icon (like a triangle with ! in the middle ) below every post, report only if it violates specific rules.
Anti bangladesh and anti govt is not a good enough reason to report. There are plenty such threads being opened by Indian / pakistanis, as long as it does not violate rules, its okey.

Then I have doubt that mods are biased. And they want to go on situation like this.
If "Jamat-Shibir should banned" thread can be closed then "Awami govt set to destroy backbone of Bangladesh economy"
and same like thread should be closed.

Then I have doubt that mods are biased. And they want to go on situation like this.
If "Jamat-Shibir should banned" thread can be closed then "Awami govt set to destroy backbone of Bangladesh economy"
and same like thread should be closed.

But Bangladesh is a democratic country and its government is also democratically elected as such the citizens of Bangladesh have a right to criticize their government and its policies. No matter how rude, degrading, absurd, anti-nationalistic the criticism/opinions might seem to you sir they still have a right to express themselves on this or any other forum in the least, no?

People had been deceived by indo-awami deception and election was rigged using bags of indian cash. See the following.

This article is the main reason to bring me into this pdf. I write some comments on that Post in Economist and that comment was post as a thread in pdf. Some Indians and Pakistanis made comment about that. I become a member of this pdf to answer them who asked about that comment. This report of pdf is a turning point for me to get into pdf. Thanks to these particular article India and Bangladesh: Embraceable you . To All Bangladeshi: Save your nation as it is your own national duty

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ion-your-own-national-duty.html#ixzz2Jq8ZV7fB

https://www.economist.com/users/shakibahmed/comments

This is the plot of me to put forward the Dravidian Bangladeshi Race Theory. We are not a myth. We are the Pure One.

This article is the main reason to bring me into this pdf. I write some comments on that Post in Economist and that comment was post as a thread in pdf. Some Indians and Pakistanis made comment about that. I become a member of this pdf to answer them who asked about that comment. This report of pdf is a turning point for me to get into pdf. Thanks to these particular article India and Bangladesh: Embraceable you . To All Bangladeshi: Save your nation as it is your own national duty

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ion-your-own-national-duty.html#ixzz2Jq8ZV7fB

https://www.economist.com/users/shakibahmed/comments

This is the plot of me to put forward the Dravidian Bangladeshi Race Theory. We are not a myth. We are the Pure One.

but seikh sahib.. with all due respect your own bangladeshi members including jamatis disown the theory. Why keep repeating it?

but seikh sahib.. with all due respect your own bangladeshi members including jamatis disown the theory. Why keep repeating it?

Because this is not my illusion. This is the main fact. Jamati is the stand of Muslim Iranic Aryans. Communist is the stand of Hindu Brahmin Aryan and other some Muslim Iranic Aryans. Those are the outsider, never part of us. Bangladesh Nationalist Party and the Bangladesh Awami League consume the 95% votes of our country. This is the mainstream. The Dravidian Stream. Jamati vondos and the Communists are the outsider. Those have no place. I just showed the difference from a different angle which is our identity. This is the difference between us with India and Pakistan. Our Dravidian Muslim root differentiates us from India and Pakistan. But we are religiously tolerant and ensures all the religious rights of every single Bangladeshi. You could see my political views in the facebook ID: http://www.facebook.com/true.seeker.92 Thanks.

Because this is not my illusion. This is the main fact. Jamati is the stand of Muslim Iranic Aryans. Communist is the stand of Hindu Brahmin Aryan and other some Muslim Iranic Aryans. Those are the outsider, never part of us. Bangladesh Nationalist Party and the Bangladesh Awami League consume the 95% votes of our country. This is the mainstream. The Dravidian Stream. Jamati vondos and the Communists are the outsider. Those have no place. I just showed the difference from a different angle which is our identity. This is the difference between us with India and Pakistan. Our Dravidian Muslim root differentiates us from India and Pakistan. But we are religiously tolerant and ensures all the religious rights of every single Bangladeshi. You could see my political views in the facebook ID: http://www.facebook.com/true.seeker.92 Thanks.

do you think all Indians and pakistanis are intolerant? Also why is genetic purity such a great thing? I am quite happy that we are a mixed race not some pure race..

@Sheikh Shakib Ahmed , Musalman porichoy boro, naki aryan/dravidian porichoy boro. Nastik ra to comsecom Humanity nie vondami kore, tumi to ta-o na. Racism er shima thaka uchit.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sheikh Shakib Ahmed , Musalman porichoy boro, naki aryan/dravidian porichoy boro. Nastik ra to comsecom Humanity nie vondami kore, tumi to ta-o na. Racism er shima thaka uchit.

Translation of the the Ayat of the Surah Al Hujurat of the Holy Al Quran: "O mankind! We have indeed created you from one man and one woman, and have made you into various nations and tribes so that you may know one another; indeed the more honourable among you, in the sight of Allah, is one who is more pious among you; indeed Allah is All Knowing, All Aware." (Surat Al-Ĥujurāt 49:13).

So there is provisions of Nations in the human population by the Almighty Allah Subhanatala. Never speak the words of the Vondo Maodadi, The Muslims One Nation theory to destroy the Muslims. I am Bangladeshi, I am Muslim. We maintain the religious rights to all.

To Nonbeliever we say: "O disbelievers, [1] I do not worship that which you worship, [2] nor do you worship the One whom I worship. [3] And neither I am going to worship that which you have worshipped, [4] nor will you worship the One whom I worship. [5] For you is your faith, and for me, my faith."

This is easy and simple.
For you specially:
Bangladesh is now 92% Muslim, 7% Hindu, O.3% Christian and others. You can never get all the People as Muslims if the Almighty Allah doesn't want. I think Muslims are already established in Bangladesh strongly as well as other religions. We the Bangladeshis allow the proper religious rights. Ekhane Rajnitir kisu nai. Ei deshe kono Bap er beta nai je Islam palon korte gele badha debe. Eta onno dhormo palon er khetre shotto. Ami shomosha dekhi shudhu vondo Communist ar Vondo Jamati der. Era dhormer obostha nea doi logic er bebsha kore. Shotorang Islami Rashtro ei kotha bolar vondami bondho koren. Jonogon kintu vondoder chine. Jongi Bomabaz der kintu vondo slogan Fasir dori theke bachate pare nai, vobishshoteo parbe na. Kono trap e kaj hobe na. All the humans are the sons of one Adam. Never spread hates like a Jongi, vondo. We are not so foolish and Bangladesh is already 92% Muslim State. Eta bebsha korar kisu nai. We are the Modern Vashani.

Founder of Jamati Vondo , Vondo Maododi is the congress agent. He formed the Jamati Vondo in 1941 in Lahore to oppose the Muslim League, Lahore Proposal( Basis of Muslim states in this region) raised by Sher - E - Bangla Aboul Kashem Fazlul Haque. The origin of this Jamat is not Islamic at all. For this reason I have not mentioned them as the Islamic. They are Congress Agent (Aryan Agent). Agents to misguide the Muslim Nation and making confusion, maker of plots for enemy

Here is some proof of that:

Maududi was the most vociferous opponent of Muslim state Movement. I reproduce here some of his referenced works here from his “Muslims and the Present Political Turmoil” (Vol.III) First Edition published from Delhi. Maududi described the idea of Muslim Nationalism as unlikely as a ”chaste prostitute”. Here he wrote:

” Who are the Muslims you are claiming to be a separate nation? Here, the crowd called Muslims is full of all sorts of rabble. There are as many types of characters in this as in any (other) heathen people”. (Vol. III, P.166)

“If you survey this so-called Muslim society, you will come across multifarious types of Muslims, of countless categories. This is a zoo with a collection of crows, kites, vultures, partridges and thousands of other types of birds. Every one of them is a ‘sparrow’. (Ibid. P.31)

Maududi again wrote:

“Pity! From Muslim League’s Main Leader down to the lower cadres, there is not a single person who has an Islamic outlook and thinking and whose perspective on matters is Islamic“. (Ibid. P.37)

This is proving his congress's servant characteristics.

“To pronounce these people fit for leading Muslims for the simple reason that they are experts of Western type politics and masters of Western organizational arts, and are deeply in love with their people, is a manifestation of an unislamic viewpoint and reflects ignorance of Islam”. (Ibid. P.70)

“Even with a microscopic study of their practical life, and their thinking, ideology, political behaviour and style of leadership, one can find not a trace of Islamic character.”

This Son of a B***h again said:

“In no Muslim League resolution, or in a speech by a responsible leader of the League it has it been made clear that their final goal is of establishing an Islamic system of government. Those who believe that by freeing Muslim majority areas rule of Hindu majority, an Islamic government will be established here in a democratic set up, are wrong. In fact what will be achieved will be a heretical government by Muslims, indeed worse than that.” (Ibid. P.130-32)

If the above plan would get any success we would live in India, suppressed by the Aryan cluster.

He wrote:

“For these reasons, the great numbers (of Muslims) that we find. (listed) in the census records has become worthless for purposes of Islam. Anything done on the strength of these numbers will result in acute frustration.” (Ibid. P.56)

The root of Jamat and Maododi, Jamati Vondo is Pro Indian, Pro Aryan, Pro Satan Pro Fuckistani. They are the conspirator. Now they are in the mask in the Anti Indian Mask. In fact they are anti Bangladeshi, doesn't believe in Bangladeshi Nationalism. Those are clown of Aryan to reduce the Nation is slow position by using the mask. They did everything for the breakdown of Pakistan( though Independent and Separate Brihot Bangladesh was the hope of every Dravidian Originated Bangladeshi Muslim root in 1947) in 1971. They are against Islam and human and the stooges of the Aryan cluster. I have found all the Jamatis love Indian culture, love Indian actress, listen Hindi songs, witness Indian Cricket Match and always talks about India. They don't believe in Bangladeshi Nationalism. Yet they have the hope to be united with their masters. They are the destruct er of the Bangladeshi Nationalism.

True teaching of Nationalism may help us to get rid from that.

Vashani shows us how to be a Nationalist as well as Muslim at the same Muslim. People from other religion may be a Nationalist.

Jamati Vondos are the enemy to the proper development of the great Bangladeshi Nation.

Our people should be free from the conspiration of Maododi, which is historically true and the other Aryan conspiration and invasion.

Proper teaching of Nationalism is must necessary.

We are not a myth. We are the Bangladeshi Nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let's not derail the thread with off topic discussion.

Back
Top Bottom