What's new

President Pranab Mukherjee Thanks Dhaka for Tripura Power Plant

Indians can say good bye to hasina didi,majority of people are mad on BAL(including me)
we need revolution to get rid of these 2 party.

No such things as "generous" where international relations are concerned. You serve your national interest, if you feel you have been exploited- that is entirely YOUR fault. Don't blame Indian diplomats for serving their nation to the best of their abilities. You expect India to look after BD's and India's interests simultaneously? Clearly this is counter-intuitive and mutually exclusive.

India's is a poor country's diplomacy, which is 'Chacha Apan Jaan Bacha.' Most poor and backward countries are just like India. But, BD is not, because by nature and historically we are a generous nation.

I do not have to try to convince a narrow-minded Indian about the virtue called generosity, but international diplomacy is certainly above india's self-centered Baniya diplomacy that serves only its own interest.

You guys are so accustomed to your own narrow prescription that you do not find any meaning in the word, 'generosity.' It is same with our Jamaat people, they are not generous. Indians and Jamaatis are like twins who together can make a separate world of their own.

And who gave you such an important secret information? Probably RAW itself. We should better talk honestly instead of calling people liar. Older people should be at the forefront of honesty.

1.If somebody lies, not once but always, what will you call him?

2. I have explained somewhere how Pranab emerges as a RAW asset. Why would the head of a state visit Dhaka in the middle of a violent political agitation unless he was on a mission to save a regime RAW protects? How come pro-Indian politicians rush to him and Kalidas Baidyo (known RAW asset) to get recommendation for getting BAL nomination?

3. What I state is with full knowledge and authority.

Long live India Bangla friendship... Joi Bangla.... Joi Hind.....

Thank is not needed from a wealthy beggar like India. Mutual cooperation, atleast sometimes in favor of Bangladesh would be appreciated. I hope from now on INdia will try to be a bit generous.

You expect us to be generous, and call us names like "beggar" :bunny:

We wont be helping any countries that cant respect us, so find another friend...

You expect us to be generous, and call us names like "beggar" :bunny:

We wont be helping any countries that cant respect us, so find another friend...

what type of help you are giving right now ? :blink:

Hasina is better than Mamta,,shes doing some good stuffs for Bangladesh,,,,Mamta is pushing Kolkotta to East India zamana..

Mamta Didi is JUST a CM of one state..BUT Hasina Didi is the supreme leader of the nation of BD! BIG difference! :astagh:

Hasina is better than Mamta,,shes doing some good stuffs for Bangladesh,,,,Mamta is pushing Kolkotta to East India zamana..

Shut up..... If not you will be called a **** star/Maoist/CPM cadre............:angry:

We should definitely sell you the electricity, hell if we get our transit deal then make it free.

On the Teesta though-Let me guess, you want to decide what's your legitimate command area and share of water from the Teesta right? IF your Chinese friends divert the Brahmaputra we may actually be forced to initiate the nations wide river linking project to start diverting even more water..then our neighbors can complain and tell us that we are thieves.

Yes, a limited sea-river-land transit has been arranged. But, BD will not give transit via CTG. port unless your Didi Mamata agrees to give us our due Teesta water share.

Shortly, both AL and Congress will be out of power. There will be Khaleda and Sushmita to deal with each other. Sushmita will be less demanding and more cooperative than Congress, no doubt. I think, both of them are close since Khaleda's India visit.

China does not steal our water, China is busy occupying Indian territories in Ladakh.

water treaty and border treaty and pay for transit.

You have 2 great women leaders in your country.... the best solution for this would be add 1 more lady to that list... "Mamta"..... May be then this water treaty issue can be solved....

You have 2 great women leaders in your country.... the best solution for this would be add 1 more lady to that list... "Mamta"..... May be then this water treaty issue can be solved....

keep your mamata to yourself. we have given you free transit for tripura but when we ask for border and water treaty, you people oppose (for water- mamata, for border-BJP) them. what kind of people are you ?
@ExtraOdinary

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom