What's new

President Pranab Mukherjee Thanks Dhaka for Tripura Power Plant

I do not blame peski Bharaatis. This is happening because Bangladesh has a lot of traitors(Ghaddars) and that is Awami ghaddars league. Soon or later Bd people will take revenge with Haraam blood of be-hasina and her illegal Awami children. Six month form now Awami ghaddars will face the consequences InshAllah. Platform is getting ready to rock.

About the reality between BD and India. Only a month ago Mr. Manik Sarker, the Tripura Chief Minister, openly criticized the central Indian govt for trying to shy away from its previous promise of selling 100 mW worth of electricity to Bangladesh.

Hope, the Union Govt will listen to what he was complaining about, and supply the power to BD. Note one thing. While the Tripura govt is talking about selling the electricity, Indian President comes up with a wry 'thank you', but no promise.

The way BD has provided all the transit facilities, there should have been a treaty between the two countries about the selling. BD did not insist, but people will be watching what the Indian govt offers us finally.

We are a generous people and expect India to be the same, very hopefully.

About the reality between BD and India. Only a month ago Mr. Manik Sarker, the Tripura Chief Minister, openly criticized the central Indian govt for trying to shy away from its previous promise of selling 100 mW worth of electricity to Bangladesh.

Hope, the Union Govt will listen to what he was complaining about, and supply the power to BD. Note one thing. While the Tripura govt is talking about selling the electricity, Indian President comes up with a wry 'thank you', but no promise.

The way BD has provided all the transit facilities, there should have been a treaty between the two countries about the selling. BD did not insist, but people will be watching what the Indian govt offers us finally.

We are a generous people and expect India to be the same, very hopefully.

Depends. On many such matters the state governments and the GOI do not see eye to eye...but then we are a federal state so that will happen obviously. This works in favor of BD sometimes, when Tripura wants to sell electricity and sometimes against BD when despite the GOI's enthusiasm the WB govt. blocks any water sharing agreement.

In this particular case, it seems that the GOI is waiting. Most probably to see whether the transit deal will fructify and whether the next government will be able to hold on to it. As when that happens the GOI will be bound to let Tripura start up the supply, till then though they will keep a sharp tab n it.. UNLESS something in the equation changes.

eastwatch are you over the moon by Pranab and Indian thanks or what?

Titas river was killed and livelihood of millions of Bangladeshis affected for this.

Special Transit to India and killing of Titas River EXAMPLE OF AWAMI LEGUE deshprem_CORRUPTION - YouTube

Transit at B.Baria, Over TITAS river - YouTube

Thank you for sharing, I saw that in TV few months ago and was thinking if I could share these video then people would understand the level of slavery of BAL against nothing reciprocal from the orange India. I mean how can you throttle down your own river this way for no benefits.

dunno....but something more than "nothing" :D

according to 2012 info BD consume around 1,07,124 MW per day (considering that many parts yet does not have electricity), forget about what your country consume :lol:

Thank you for sharing, I saw that in TV few months ago and was thinking if I could share these video then people would understand the level of slavery of BAL against nothing reciprocal from the orange India. I mean how can you throttle down your own river this way for no benefits.

Even in this section of PDF if you expose Awami League slavery, killing your thread or comments will disappear. So understanding is only for limited number of people and not welcome here. The way some Bangladeshis are jumping with indian thanks shows level of slavery Awami League will pursue. And with number of Awami propaganda threads get opened everyday, this sub forum is well in the way to be indian and Awami League cheering section.

Back
Top Bottom