What's new

President Pranab Mukherjee Thanks Dhaka for Tripura Power Plant

an ally can be called when no matter who is in power, there always remain mutual co-operation and benefit for both parties. So BD and Ind are not allies right now

Mate, I wish that new leader get elected in your next elections aur India Bangladesh ki dosti din doogni aur raat chogni hoti jaye.

Mate, I wish that new leader get elected in your next elections aur India Bangladesh ki dosti raat chogni hoti jaye.

Sure, if they actually stop believing that we are out to eat them up.

Seriously, exploitation and annexation are two VERY different things.

On topic. The powerplant was required, it is one of the essential utility providers for the Kaladan project- which is the mother load of em' all. Once that becomes operational..my brothers in the NE will have a shot at being as prosperous as me and they won't need our "help" or anyone else's for it. :smitten:

Mamta Didi is JUST a CM of one state..BUT Hasina Didi is the supreme leader of the nation of BD! BIG difference! :astagh:

difference is one is mad person of a state and another one is mad person of a country :rolleyes:

and West Bengal is a true powerful state in the region :rolleyes:

It has successfully blocked the GOI itself from signing up on that water-sharing treaty, which btw- in a sense is the sole purview of the GOI and yet..WB..easily swatted that aside. :D

BUT Mamta Didi is still not in Hasina Didi's league.

Mate, I wish that new leader get elected in your next elections aur India Bangladesh ki dosti din doogni aur raat chogni hoti jaye.

Is it Punjabi??

Just curious :angel:

Meaning of "Chogni"??

This is a RAW conspiracy. Hasina madamji is also RAW agent. In fact, she is also CIA agent. Hence, she is BD agent, RAW agent and CIA agent. She is a triple agent :P

The aim of this is to make BD dependent on India for power.

Thank is not needed from a wealthy beggar like India. Mutual cooperation, atleast sometimes in favor of Bangladesh would be appreciated. I hope from now on INdia will try to be a bit generous.

There is no need to thanks as this is a duty of a good neighbor and when time comes you will not find us wanting....we will be always there for you as we proved in 1971.It is up to you to find reasons and explanations to all the goodwill we show and I am sure if you look at things as a mature nation state you will see BD making giant strides towards being one.

Back
Top Bottom