What's new

President Pranab Mukherjee Thanks Dhaka for Tripura Power Plant

according to 2012 info BD consume around 1,07,124 MW per day (considering that many parts yet does not have electricity), forget about what your country consume :lol:

Are you off your rocker!

Key Statistics

Seriously, for an intelligent poster why do you always muck up the figures and empirical data?

Total generation capacity= 8525MW.

Even in this section of PDF if you expose Awami League slavery, killing your thread or comments will disappear. So understanding is only for limited number of people and not welcome here. The way some Bangladeshis are jumping with indian thanks shows level of slavery Awami League will pursue. And with number of Awami propaganda threads get opened everyday, this sub forum is well in the way to be indian and Awami League cheering section.

The thank show in the loose talking and off topics by some new Bangladeshis must be controlled. We are supposed to argue and discuses here seriously, not chit-chat in the serious discussion and derail the threads. You can not talk loosely in the threads like BSF killing!

When some serious threads get flooded with loose talking, the main issues really become fade. I can tolerate Indians in loose talking in serious BD issues/thread as they are not the victim of BD issues/problems, but not some new Bangladeshi members at all.

bangladesh India have mutual benefit in working with each other. India is only neighbour of bangldesh other than water. Whereas India does not want another pakistan on its east. Bangladesh should thanks India they are separated by India from Saudi Wahabism. Else they could be another target of Drone...

1. India is not only neighbour :D
2. yes on the name of separation, we will give you everything even harming own interest till BD in earth :rolleyes:

The thank show in the loose talking and off topics by some new Bangladeshis must be controlled. We are supposed to argue and discuses here seriously, not chit-chat in the serious discussion and derail the threads. You can not talk loosely in the threads like BSF killing!

When some serious threads get flooded with loose talking, the main issues really become fade. I can tolerate Indians in loose talking in serious BD issues/thread as they are not the victim of BD issues/problems, but not some new Bangladeshi members at all.

he likes to make everything personal :coffee:

Mere bhai MW-h/yr does not translate to per day as you originally mentioned.

AND are you telling me that the figures of the BPDB, which is providing info on even yesterday's peak generation, are wrong?:blink:

1. info about what BD electricity generate not what it consume.
2. around 40% shortage
3. that is peak time info, what about off peak ?

1. info about what BD electricity generate not what it consume.
2. around 40% shortage
3. that is peak time info, what about off peak ?

Oh bahi please tell me you know the difference between MWh and MW?

For one you were applying that MWh figure to answer a post which was quoting a MW figure..which makes for a very bad mismatch.

@BDforever Let me make this easy for you

MWh per year (which is the figure being quoted there) is equal to generation capacity in MWs multiplied by operational hours in a year (usually 12 per day). Total consumption over the fiscal came out to be 39,100,000 MWh:-

Now follow the following carefully:-

=> 39100000MWh=xMW*(12*365)
=> xMW=39100000/(12*365)
=> xMW=8926.940639269

Pretty close to the figure no? Given that the 12 hour standard is usually not completely accurate and can vary to 14-15 hours and since BD is not providing round the clock electricity exactly, none of us are in most areas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh bahi please tell me you know the difference between MWh and MW?

For one you were applying that MWh figure to answer a post which was quoting a MW figure..which makes for a very bad mismatch.

bro i understand what are you talking about , i even if you consider both as MW , that is also very very very small portion :D

bro i understand what are you talking about , i even if you consider both as MW , that is also very very very small portion :D

Ahemm.. 100MW*12*365

4,38,000 MWh out of 39,100,000MWh..small in relative terms only.

Give us a chance to set up some plants in your country and we'll get your installed capacity up from 8525MW to 15000MW in no time. :D

Ahemm.. 100MW*12*365

4,38,000 MWh out of 39,100,000MWh..small in relative terms only.

Give us a chance to set up some plants in your country and we'll get your installed capacity up from 8525MW to 15000MW in no time. :D

ab aya na uth pahar key nichey :lol:

Oh come on... A mere thanks for everything Dhaka has done for India in the last 5 years.:hitwall:
You are an Ehsan-farmosh...:taz:

In the year 2010 Government of India extended a line of credit worth $ 1 billion to BD...

now I realized why most Indians called BD as "Ehsan-farmosh" ..mostly bcoz people like you and internet/media warriors in BD!

..Anyways, its a good gesture by BD and will help strengthen the ties.

1.Pranab is a big fat liar like all Indian leaders and senior officials.He has been making so many commitments and promises to us - but not one of them has been honored.

2. Pranab is a key man in RAW's Project BD.

In the year 2010 Government of India extended a line of credit worth $ 1 billion to BD...

now I realized why most Indians called BD as "Ehsan-farmosh" ..mostly bcoz people like you and internet/media warriors in BD!

..Anyways, its a good gesture by BD and will help strengthen the ties.

They believe that the line of credit was not extended and/or gulped down by their babus/netas.

Oh well..mission accomplished for us..on to the next one.

1.Pranab is a big fat liar like all Indian leaders and senior officials.He has been making so many commitments and promises to us - but not one of them has been honored.

2. Pranab is a key man in RAW's Project BD.

Our President is a secret agent!! :triniti::cheesy:

On a more serious note. The GOI didn't promise anything on paper...show us an agreement detailing the same please. If the GOI does not want a state govt. to take certain actions then it is well within its rights to let the state govt. know of its disagreement and subsequently stall said action. Got a problem with that?

Back
Top Bottom