What's new

Confirmed Pics of T-129 in different altitudes & climates in Pakistan

Mixture of WZ-10 and TAI T-129? with AH-1Z?

If I was to imagine, one of the above has a VERY strategic meaning. I think the PA will use the Chinese and Turkish options in battle like ops in FATA. Based on the more durable and mature platform per their actual real war tests, they'd get license production or TOT for that one platform of choice. It kind of makes sense too.

I am a fan of T-129B but look at our situation,Do we really need a bird with western components??
Atleast in chinese birds we can integrate our kinda avionics and weapons when we want.

I have a question and I don't know who can answer me. Why does Pak Army heli's never carry missiles? I've seen MANY Cobra flights even in combat. But the AGM missile hard-points are ALWAYS empty. Just the Rockets are installed in every case. Same thing is visible in the pictures of T-129 heli's too. No Missiles, just Rocket pods.

Any specific reason? @Irfan Baloch @Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER (and whoever might know the answer to this)?

This seems like a T-129A, which is the combat support version and can't fire missiles, only guns and rockets. The T-129B is the more capable version with higher price tag.

As for PA Cobras they carry TOW missiles which are carried in canisters, you must be confusing them with rockets. The free hanging Hellfire missiles will come with the AH-1Z Cobras.
pakistan+army+aviation+corps+ah-1f+s+cobra+gunship+attack+missiles+wot+war+on+terror+fata.jpg

cobra2071.JPG

After God, and then "Made in China" crap in this world......the USA is everywhere on this planet, specially in quality military hardware :usflag:.

Who knows, the big guys in PA might have liked this chopper just for the sheer fact that it has American battle proven tech in it? Man, I can think strategic, this thought process now requires another :usflag::enjoy:

I guess that makes sense. But one AGM can take out an entire compound from like 5-6miles away, without getting into harms way. Why waste thousands of bullets and an entire rocket pod? Rockets aren't guided like AGM's are and can't his with precision....

Sir, apart from defence, IMO everywhere and in every field, China is occupied. Anything electronics as a whole or part includes Chinese contribution.
I feel there products are of multi quality levels and meant for all classes; rich, middle or poor.
In defence, they are improving rapidly. Though there is a considerable gap but don't you think it will be covered in next two decades.

Pakistan should go with tot with Turkish Friends later install Chinese made engines on T129 by modifying it in case of sanctions on engine technology by USA.

I have a question and I don't know who can answer me. Why does Pak Army heli's never carry missiles? I've seen MANY Cobra flights even in combat. But the AGM missile hard-points are ALWAYS empty. Just the Rockets are installed in every case. Same thing is visible in the pictures of T-129 heli's too. No Missiles, just Rocket pods.

Any specific reason? @Irfan Baloch @Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER (and whoever might know the answer to this)?
they are hard to come by and are reserved for our sherikay on the east. hellfire or their Pakistani version.. are not cheap and are meant for anti armour role.

they might have been employed but we can only speculate. even a moviing vehcile has no chance against its chain gun

uncle Sam is generous and excessive in use of its weaponary .. we got to be sparing specially when the mood swings in USA mean that they stall our agreed supplies (not aid) whenever they feel like

but like you correctly pointed out.. mainly they carry rockets and ammo for its chain gun..if you check out the up close videos then you will see that these two weapons do their job

It is T-129 P6 which is the test bed Atak of TAI for future upgrades and modifications ! TAI introduces P6 to international costumers and even make shows for them.
I wish and pray that we ditch the super cobras for these gunships.. we will be made to bleed and bend over for cobra spares and initial supplies due to obnoxious US congress .

I know it makes you feel good but your gunship is indeed kickass and I mean it. our initial observation was only the possibility of Americans congress pissing on its sale due to American components that come under their foreign export control regimes.

but lets see.
by the way I know you got good chance of using it against the PKK and Daesh etc.. but its good that it can be tested in Balochistan as well where Indians are using Baloch rebels to disrupt our projects

China'se Z-10s are also confirmed inside Pakistan but they dont come close to your marvel. no matter what the paper stats say.. your machine comes from an established pedigree of attack helicopters.

I am a fan of T-129B but look at our situation,Do we really need a bird with western components??
Atleast in chinese birds we can integrate our kinda avionics and weapons when we want.
Why wouldn't we go with Turkish/Western components? This might come as a surprise to you but it is easier (and sometimes cheaper) to do business with western suppliers than it is to do with Chinese state-owned companies. That is not to say that I favour Western equipment. I have showed favour on this forum to the Z-10 because of the rumored more powerful WZ16 that could end up on the Z-10s. However, Currently, I don't have any favourites. I trust the Army to make the right choice as they're the ones privy to all variables.

After God, and then "Made in China" crap in this world......the USA is everywhere on this planet, specially in quality military hardware :usflag:.

Who knows, the big guys in PA might have liked this chopper just for the sheer fact that it has American battle proven tech in it? Man, I can think strategic, this thought process now requires another :usflag::enjoy:

I guess that makes sense. But one AGM can take out an entire compound from like 5-6miles away, without getting into harms way. Why waste thousands of bullets and an entire rocket pod? Rockets aren't guided like AGM's are and can't his with precision....
Usa tech no matter how good is but if ALLAH is with you bring 1000 America's

Im against killings of any humanity anywhere but if someone policy is to only hurt you so you better play it that way

Usa people are very loving and caring it their govt policies are anti Muslim and further with Donald duck get worse

However, the T129's LHTEC CTS800-4N gives the United States a veto over any prospective export sales

Look this I got it from wiki

Z 10 is better equipped than T 129 in terms of air to air threat

Back
Top Bottom