What's new

Good News....Pak troops will have armored vehicles in hostile territories inside Pakistan.

1608464760650.png

1608464780554.png

1608464797597.png

1608464815066.png
1608464819886.png

This is how you fight insurgency. This should have been our way from day one. But kept using those death traps called Hilux and lost thousands of soldiers.

@Maarkhor @Path-Finder

So finally all the condemnation worked out... life of soldiers is more important than Imran Khan.
This also proves that, we lost lives due to careless attitude of decision makers.

Now i would like to see all those who use to defend those toyota trucks.

Should be a Triple Step Strategy

a) Heavy Vehicles
b) Gunships
c) Drones

I proposed drone cover, but i was attacked by self made gurus.

So finally all the condemnation worked out... life of soldiers is more important than Imran Khan.
This also proves that, we lost lives due to careless attitude of decision makers.

Drones can't give cover to every vehicle or convoy of FC and Police. Drones will play major role in over all surveillance of Baluchistan and Waziristan plus on entire border with Afghanistan and Iran and India.

Drones can't give cover to every vehicle or convoy of FC and Police. Drones will play major role in over all surveillance of Baluchistan and Waziristan plus on entire border with Afghanistan and Iran and India.
Man your English and sentence construction has been revolutionized from the time you started, it raise the doubt that you are same fellow, who was launched as Indians show Muslims in their movies.

Anyhow, Every vehicle shall have it's own drone to see ahead and around. India use small drones to peek into Pakistani Kashmir, same can be allocated to every vehicle, along with better communication and backed up with armed drones.

Than we look at attacks like Kamra, than we loose all hope from elite.

Last edited:
Anyhow, Every vehicle shall have it's own drone to see ahead and around. India use small drones to peek into Pakistani Kashmir, same can be allocated to every vehicle, along with better communication and backed up with armed drones.

Than we look at attacks like Kamra, than we loose all hope from elite.
It is plausible but technically not feasible. Best option under current circumstances is armored vehicles and gunship cover when required.
Man your English and sentence construction has been revolutionized from the time you started, it raise the doubt that you are same fellow, who was launched as Indians show Muslims in their movies.
:rofl:

Not happening anytime soon. Unfortunately the GHQ Generals are more concerned with spending millions and buying bomb proof Mercs and BMWs to save their own precious rear ends. The troops can roam around in those Toyota Dallaas for now

I don't think we need that stuff now.
Insurgency is almost over. Northwest Pakistan is safe, only problem is Balochistan which will be solved in a matter of time.
Now we need to upgrade conventional abilities to counter the Indians.

Friend, I am sorry to say that there is no evidence of such claim other than a wishful thinking that you and I have. there are a handful of MARVs for sure but I have'nt heard them to be more then 10 or more.

them alone are not the answer to protect our convoys and patrols against the terrorist Ambushes or raids on enemy hideouts. we have seen videos of attacks on our forces and bases over 2 decades, the results are always very discouraging for us bar few exceptions where the terrorists were neutralized after 2nd or 3rd tier of security but convoys have been sitting ducks.

we need motivated and trained personnel. armored vehicles at disposal for sure but air support in shape of drones or gunships should be at hand too.
and in case of lacking both the two (no air support, no MARVs) , at least a response force that is able to come to rescue and also defeat the bait/ trap setup by the terrorists in the path.

we are 100% justified in mourning the lack of air support or MARVs and Toyota Hilux death traps but we miss out the fact how our troops under attack hold out, the ones that are not immediately killed. I have seen them bewildered and confused and no relief in sight even for hours. that has boiled blood as well as cry with pain at the same time.

the demand is enormous and a best possible mix has to be found. to have at least 2 or more MARVs in the convey that can repel the attack. the enemy is using remote controlled detonations so obviously they will wait till the flimsy toyota is near the IED but if the convoy is udner enemy fire than MARV can take the beating while the soldiers take cover and return fire and buy enough time for the relief to arrive.
things have not changed for past 20 years maybe our wishes will come true one day.

I'll believe when I'll see one in Pakistan otherwise its all crap for me.

Friend, I am sorry to say that there is no evidence of such claim other than a wishful thinking that you and I have. there are a handful of MARVs for sure but I have'nt heard them to be more then 10 or more.

them alone are not the answer to protect our convoys and patrols against the terrorist Ambushes or raids on enemy hideouts. we have seen videos of attacks on our forces and bases over 2 decades, the results are always very discouraging for us bar few exceptions where the terrorists were neutralized after 2nd or 3rd tier of security but convoys have been sitting ducks.

we need motivated and trained personnel. armored vehicles at disposal for sure but air support in shape of drones or gunships should be at hand too.
and in case of lacking both the two (no air support, no MARVs) , at least a response force that is able to come to rescue and also defeat the bait/ trap setup by the terrorists in the path.

we are 100% justified in mourning the lack of air support or MARVs and Toyota Hilux death traps but we miss out the fact how our troops under attack hold out, the ones that are not immediately killed. I have seen them bewildered and confused and no relief in sight even for hours. that has boiled blood as well as cry with pain at the same time.

the demand is enormous and a best possible mix has to be found. to have at least 2 or more MARVs in the convey that can repel the attack. the enemy is using remote controlled detonations so obviously they will wait till the flimsy toyota is near the IED but if the convoy is udner enemy fire than MARV can take the beating while the soldiers take cover and return fire and buy enough time for the relief to arrive.
things have not changed for past 20 years maybe our wishes will come true one day.

What is this all about.... your argument is against which remark of mine?

You perhaps never noticed, i was banned by your bridari for making remarks that our soldiers need MRVs.

What I stated new is, that this news if true, proved that decision makers woke up from long slumber and naturally in the process we lost lives, which could have been saved by some common sense approach. Like small drones for better situational awareness.

Only Pakistan soldiers in all world drive around in trucks.. this was shame and still it is.

Not happening anytime soon. Unfortunately the GHQ Generals are more concerned with spending millions and buying bomb proof Mercs and BMWs to save their own precious rear ends. The troops can roam around in those Toyota Dallaas for now
Exactly my impression. As i said in my first post, it's more important to buy armored vehicles for soldiers than to spend on PM house and president house. While SMQ like to go to Dubai /Geneva even to pee.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom