What's new

Good News....Pak troops will have armored vehicles in hostile territories inside Pakistan.

Paramount Group
View attachment 693825
MBOMBE 4
View attachment 693826
MATADOR
View attachment 693827
Marauder

South Africa is master in making MRAP. Most MRAP used by USA are South African designs. We have good relations with South Africa, we should try to buy MRAP from them. UAE got its own MRAP designed and production unit set in UAE for few million dollars. We should try to get one or two MRAP with TOT and get the lazy HIT to wake up and produce them in large numbers.

Just sign a deal with Turkey we can also get TOT and can buy on soft loans

EJDER YALÇIN 4x4
Ejder_Yalcin_4x4_tactical_wheeled_armoured_combat_vehicle_Nurol_Makina_Turley_Turkish_defense_...jpg

PARS 4x4 Armoured Vehicle
images (3).jpeg

Still not a source yet and the thread is running?
Because source is that persons own contacts. Also recent arrival of Mohafiz with Baluchistan Levi's is proof of it. Also the sheer anger which rose after we lost twenty in a single day. So the claim looks credible to me.

@Maarkhor @waz @The Eagle

EJDER YALÇIN 4x4
View attachment 693947

PARS 4x4 Armoured Vehicle
View attachment 693948
From Turkey yes Ejder Yalcin 4 x 4 and BMC Amazon are best options.

We never know where enemies could strike. Police vehicles should also be fully enclosed Toyotas at a minimum. Police maybe the only forces on duty at places like the Karachi stock exchange or at a check point.

I’m sure if ordered in bulk, these uparmored Toyota Hilux kits would only cost a few thousand dollars per Toyota.

Also when police or soldiers come under fire, if they are inside an armored vehicle it gives them time to observe and orient themselves to the threat so they can engage only the hostile without causing any friendly fire or collateral damage to civilians or their property.

Last edited:

EJDER YALÇIN 4x4
View attachment 693947
That was news in 2015 that Turkey gives ToT (Transfer of Technology) of Nurol vehicles to Pakistan.

Post # 60 from @Signalian which was a reply to my initial post where i asked if the news was true and tagged both these gents @PanzerKiel suggests to the possibility of this news being true.
Sir @PanzerKiel suggested it few months ago that it will be made sure that no such deadly attack which did in form of twenty soldiers in a day doesn't repeat itself

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom