What's new

Capabilities of PAF Dassault MIRAGE-III/V.

Should Pakistan upgrade its Mirages to South African Cheetah standard if not Beyond?

• Yes

Votes: 181 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 126 41.0%

• Total voters
@Marker Can we please keep this thread only for Mirages, this comparison thing with Jh-7 and etc needs to stop, we have a separate thread for JH-7 take your discussion there. @The Eagle can you please clean the thread.

The only reason for comparing specs of JH-7 with Mirages was that JH-7 cannot be a feasible option for PAF as replacement of "old" Mirage fleet.

FB_IMG_1581600989039.jpg

The only reason for comparing specs of JH-7 with Mirages was that JH-7 cannot be a feasible option for PAF as replacement of "old" Mirage fleet.

Even if JH-7 is slower it still wont make much of a difference since eastern territory is heavily protected with advance AD. What is required is a heavily modified platform with electronic warfare capability and JH-7 being a bigger frame might be a suitable option.

very effective bird given our thin budget when you consider platform makes available customization to carry payload other than of manufacturing country.

reason to have such an aircraft is to jade enemy's offensive capability once runways, asset availability number dwindle than you can counter attack

can you imagine these all in Cheetah format. it will cause massive heart arrests.
Is the cheetah program still active? I know Pak is spread thin with all the other acquisitions and the economy being sluggish doesn't help...but I assume there would still be a need for some delta aircraft to replace the aging Mirages.

...if there's substantial life left in the airframes then there might be an upgrade...if not then they will probably be replaced with some other aircraft.

Is the cheetah program still active? I know Pak is spread thin with all the other acquisitions and the economy being sluggish doesn't help...but I assume there would still be a need for some delta aircraft to replace the aging Mirages.

...if there's substantial life left in the airframes then there might be an upgrade...if not then they will probably be replaced with some other aircraft.
All plans and jigs are still there....

Back
Top Bottom