What's new

Military Balance of Turkish & Hellenic Air Forces in the Region

It's just warning shots. But they could shoot them through the glass.
it's very difficult to shoot anything that accurately when you can barely stand up straight. You need a lot of luck.

Anyway it doesn't really matter just junior officers on each side having a bit of fun

It's just warning shots. But they could shoot them through the glass.
The officers of the Greek Coast Guard are excellent marksmen, not only by training but also by field, because EVERY DAY, they stop high-speed traffickers boats, hitting them on the engines, day and night.
Therefore, I would prefer them to be hit on the engines, whether they are fishing boats or the Turkish coast guard, so that we don't have incidents like in Farmakonissi.

Because ours stop following them when they enter Greek zone
And where is the Greek zone, according to the map you Turks produced?

Got proof?

Tell me Nabil,you are amused and you are laughing. If our Coast Guard sank that Turkish Coast Guard vessel...what would your reaction have been? Would you have been congratulating us? Would you be laughing at the Turks? Would you be ranting furiously at the "evil Christian Europeans"?
Did I ever asked for any party to sink or shell the other one?

Both Greek and Turks are just showing off, I don't see any good reason for any escalation.

I'm a pacifist guy, but seeing the Greek running away at high speed and yelling amused me a lot 😁, dude just see the reality, that specific crew is a coward one, nothing wrong in admitting it, that's it.

I'm a pacifist guy, but seeing the Greek running away at high speed and yelling amused me a lot 😁, dude just see the reality, that specific crew is a coward one, nothing wrong in admitting it, that's it.
They have orders not to escalate. You want them to sink the ship? Shoo biddak? You know how many such incidents there have been since 2019? Turks just charge full speed to sink or maneuver recklessly around our ships. As soon as we fire a few shots,they run away and then say "Oh Yunan fire at Turkish ships! Look!"

Check this out

Hey MMME how many accounts do you have altogether? The fact that you made all these accounts shows that your just a troll lol
He's a lifeless loser, he has at least 4 accounts from what I've seen

The officers of the Greek Coast Guard are excellent marksmen, not only by training but also by field, because EVERY DAY, they stop high-speed traffickers boats, hitting them on the engines, day and night.
Therefore, I would prefer them to be hit on the engines, whether they are fishing boats or the Turkish coast guard, so that we don't have incidents like in Farmakonissi.
Both side do some warning shots and sometimes hit glasses but a systematic use of force will have same answer..

Nope....
Greek Islands have 6m territorial waters and the Incident happened at around less than 3NM from Farmakonisi and 9.8NM from the Turkish coast
Thank you for publicly admitting the violation of Greek territorial waters.
Just like when MMM-E admitted that Turkish UCAVs violated the hellenic air space.

Nope....
Greek Islands have 6m territorial waters and the Incident happened at around less than 3NM from Farmakonisi and 9.8NM from the Turkish coast
Thank you for publicly admitting the violation of Greek territorial waters.
I see... Well I'm not hypocritical person, I don't support any violation against Greek sovereignty like how I don't want our own sovereignty to be violated.

I see... Well I'm not hypocritical person, I don't support any violation against Greek sovereignty like how I don't want our own sovereignty to be violated.
Glad to read it, I agree too.....
but......
when your country officially disputes the Treaty of Lausanne, it reproduces maximalist narratives like "Mavi Vatan" and "EGAYDAAK", its planes fly over Greek islands, we have events like this one in Farmakonissi, it supports organizations like "National Resistance of Western Thrace"..... .......
then in practice, it violates what you and I do not want.

Back
Top Bottom