What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

Why do you guys underestimate India? Supposedly India is the one training and arming terrorist to do dirty work in Pakistan every day.

same people are sitting in india who are ready to assasinate this Modi shit beware bro
That will be too big a price for Indiato pay; their most counted on politician against their supposed marketing card.

Who exactly has so much time to churn out this nonsense? For God's sake , eleven pages of discussion for this thread based on mental masturbation?
Please tell me if you saw any good discussion recently? There is so much nonsense.

Please tell me if you saw any good discussion recently? There is so much nonsense.

No of course not , there is too much nonsense to have a meaningful and positive discussion anywhere .

why we talking about killing only HS and dawood? we shud try and work on killing as much terrorist as possible. did you guyz ever thought why all terrorist are muslims only? if we work on to eliminate islam all things will fall into place.

and talking about pak, i feel we shud call there bluff and go nuclear with them. just change the doctrine to fisrt use. and fuckin attack these pigs with all force. coventional as well as nuclear and try to take out as much of there nuclear assets in the first strike as possible. i know that still ther some nuclear arsenal wud be left and i feel india shud be ready to accept the damge it will recive if they go nuclear. second strike capacity of pak is not good and it cant flat india. it can only attack non imp cities coz all major cities are protected by abms. but in return pak will cease to exist.

moreover US will thank us for eliminating beggar with the biggest bowl :haha:

You are already working on eliminating Islam along with USrael, it just does not work for you, Crusaders tried 12 times with all their might, and couldn't, The colonialists tried their best and they were ousted, The US tried in two places and was defeated.
You can try your luck too overtly this time, since covertly, you were exposed too many times and defeated.
I know you are trolling, and this is your answer.

No of course not , there is too much nonsense to have a meaningful and positive discussion anywhere .
Both countries have so many loudmouth. I think there is a problem with South Asian nations. Most people don't know anything but claim to be an expert. Ready for extempore anytime. These forums are best to show talent. Some people are like news reporters. They just post the news from web.

Can you create a Title like PDF News reporter? :)

You are already working on eliminating Islam along with USrael, it just does not work for you, Crusaders tried 12 times with all their might, and couldn't, The colonialists tried their best and they were ousted, The US tried in two places and was defeated.
You can try your luck too overtly this time, since covertly, you were exposed too many times and defeated.
I know you are trolling, and this is your answer.

I can only counter this post by saying that, in 60 years Egypt was totally islamic country, in 80 years Iran got islamic, in 40 years jordan, in 55 years Iraq.

But Islamic political powers stayed in India for 200 years, still India is 80% non Muslim.

There is no difference between both faith fighting in crusades.

Both countries have so many loudmouth. I think there is a problem with South Asian nations. Most people don't know anything but claim to be an expert. Ready for extempore anytime. These forums are best to show talent. Some people are like news reporters. They just post the news from web.

Can you create a Title like PDF News reporter? :)

National problem , that be . Cant keep our mouths shut , head down and work hard .

Correction: muslims ruled india for 1000 years not 200. Mughal empire it self was more than 300 years

Yes they can Go Behind enemy lines ... but the question is how far then can go before they are sent back in the body bags .

and for those who said US did it without any repercussion, go ask them how much it cost them , and while you are at it .. Count how many of the Seal Team 6(those who allegedly killed OBL) members are currently alive .

this is nothing more then building Sand castles in the middle of the ocean.

India has already gone beyond enemy lines.Operation deep strike, Operation seven sisters revealed by Indian media,remember?

Yes they can Go Behind enemy lines ... but the question is how far then can go before they are sent back in the body bags .

and for those who said US did it without any repercussion, go ask them how much it cost them , and while you are at it .. Count how many of the Seal Team 6(those who allegedly killed OBL) members are currently alive .

this is nothing more then building Sand castles in the middle of the ocean.
Adding to that...what International pressure? Right now we are the ones 'pressurizing'.

Back
Top Bottom