What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

We must hunt down that Dawood Ebrahim at any cost.
But we must refrain from attacking Hafeez Saeed.Living Saeed is quite dangerous to Pakistan.But a dead Saeed is dangerous to India.So let him keep that way.
By the By Friends what is this operation deep strike?
Can any one clarify?

Sory to be very naive.... but which capability is there?? Stealth helis?? More than 5000 gen 4+ fighters.? More than 300 gen 5 fighters. Long range stealth bombers?12 nuclear powered aircraft carriers?? More than 200 nuclear powered submarines with 250 nukes aboard with capability of hitting any where in world within 45 minutes...
you say we control Taliban in pakistan ... now i call that a capability ... use it against these lots :D

examples Mehran base attack states otherwise
dont undersell yourself

your black ops have performed some very impressive operations and did their job while the disposable local thick heads sacrificed themselves to allow clean escape.

Sir, Did you actually believe this black ops stuff?Some how we cant .Our former govt dont have that much guts.As far as We know.

examples Mehran base attack states otherwise
dont undersell yourself

your black ops have performed some very impressive operations and did their job while the disposable local thick heads sacrificed themselves to allow clean escape.

Can you please provide the evidence of Mehran base attack being a a conspiracy by India ? Except for Indians marked weapons that your govt. always comes up with ?

If our black ops were so impressive they would have had Dawood Ibrahim and Maulana Masood Azhar's heads on pikes.

Sory to be very naive.... but which capability is there?? Stealth helis?? More than 5000 gen 4+ fighters.? More than 300 gen 5 fighters. Long range stealth bombers?12 nuclear powered aircraft carriers?? More than 200 nuclear powered submarines with 250 nukes aboard with capability of hitting any where in world within 45 minutes...
sometimes going native and doing very basic wins the day
just need to put the ipod on one side

no country needs anything special to achieve what Americans achieved re Abbotabad
they had the tech so they used it but there are some very basic and effective alternatives too

we also took out some terrorists in Afghanistan that were the guests of Afghan intelligence. this is why Karzai goverment is really pissed off
first Americans exposed them when they snatched Latif ullah mehsood from them and then we did it few times with gunship strikes and special ops recently
details are murky and classified for plausible deniability :)

Can you please provide the evidence of Mehran base attack being a a conspiracy by India ? Except for Indians marked weapons that your govt. always comes up w.

Sorry I cant

just an analysis based on the fact that only those naval aircraft's were the specific target that have no role or threat to TTP and only India specific
and this is the beauty of the attack and its execution
I was damn impressed by the attackers

got us with out pants down and hit us really hard
and I wont blame you guys for doing that although all we have is circumstantial evidence and some assumptions.

just an analysis based on the fact that only those naval aircraft's were the specific target that have no role or threat to TTP and only India specific.

Since when did terrorist think about threat perception ? Are the innocent people walking on road threat to them ?
They will blow up anything to prove their supremacy and reach.

s

Sorry I cant

just an analysis based on the fact that only those naval aircraft's were the specific target that have no role or threat to TTP and only India specific
and this is the beauty of the attack and its execution
I was damn impressed by the attackers

got us with out pants down and hit us really hard
and I wont blame you guys for doing that although all we have is circumstantial evidence and some assumptions.

What about let's just say they attacked whatever they could whenever they could during the operation. If this is the evidence, then it cannot even be considered strong circumstantial evidence. So you're left with nothing but assumptions.

Recently you also started a thread about America rebuking India because they refused to reduce Pakistan's aid substantially as demanded by a republican without ever showing how , when and why it could it be even alleged that India was trying to get Pakistan's aid reduced.

As an extremely well educated person and much more experience in life than most members here , one would expect you to not indulge in such conspiracy theories , if for no other reason than solely because it takes the attention away from your real enemies. Irrespective of whether India is behind all these attacks or not , the attackers need to be dealt with an iron fist without distraction. You can deal with the backers, whoever they are, later.

Hafiz saeed and his men are not new to black ops exactly...they will probably cut down any force on their home turf

No dear the USAMA thing was carried out by Pakistans permission and help.
Dear this things made by Pakistanis after the operation accomplished just to save their reputation which was already down.
USA don't need any permission from Pakistan for its missions and the DRONE are perfect example for that :sarcastic:

Yes, They can come but the problem is only their dead corpses will return home back sadly :lol::cray:
Yeah right. Like we saw the dead corpses of the US soldiers/SpOps :-)

Dear this things made by Pakistanis after the operation accomplished just to save their reputation which was already down.
USA don't need any permission from Pakistan for its missions and the DRONE are perfect example for that :sarcastic:
I bet you after India conducts a successful ops in Pak, they will claim that they HELPED India;)

Reputation? What reputation? :-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom