What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

Yes, They can come but the problem is only their dead corpses will return home back sadly :lol::cray:
WTF is 'dead corpses'??? :woot: You have live corpses in Pakistan?? :unsure: :lol:

But seriously, what's the big deal in taking out yahoos like that moron General Hafiz Saeed? Just strap an explosive vest onto a TTP bomber and make him blow the crap out of himself and that clown! Time taken - a couple of seconds, and ....
ka-boom.jpg

So what's the big deal? You don't have to send the Seals for this! :P

Last edited:
i have to admit, they can get in easily, we cant do anything about it, but the problem for them will arise while getting out,

But the important point is that the incident is 5 years old. There has been no such incident since then. Where as in some place it happens every day and their forces are unable to control.

Had it been fart than why your army chief has to say that if india does the same we shall consider that as the attack on Pakistan? Any idea?

Oh really ..
Firstly, your army chiefs and govts are just spokesmen. They win the public by shunting out hate for Pakistan ..Secondly claims dont matter dude.If you were capable, you should have done it by now..and if you are capable why not try it now..
Obviously the Abbotabad operation wwas carried out by our own permission, however if india think that someone can break in Pakistan so easily and carry out a military operation tthen its just your assumptions. And they did it to kill a terrorist, india will try to do it for harming our nationality and don't worry Raheel Shareef wesay soya lagta hai, medaan mei aya tou samajh nahi aye gi k hua kya hai..

And your chief! !haha I've seen that bull, but heres the thing.
Bragging Gets you Nowhere.
Simply India and its forces are incapable of carrying out any such operations and even if they try, they might get inside Pakistan but they wont be leaving alive..
Humaray pass aaj bhi beshumaar M.M Alam or JaanNisaar hain

And Pakistans nation integration isn't just protected by our forces but we are one huge force of 200 million under the blessings of Almighty Allah.
Done be fooled by our internal problems and crippled economy

You guys had harmed yourself by doing that in 1965 .. would not want the same shame again. Would you :rolleyes:

But they ought to know that the ease with which they can her in Pakistan, similar is our is in getting in India

Yes we can!

Do it once,then international pressure will handle pakistan.

and who will come for the ones who came to get hafiz saeed.
you indians have big mouth and small balls

even if something like this happen it would be by on foot spy's thats will kill them with either bomb blast or snipe them. It won't be a Osama type incident

Accept it dear it isn't happening at all..you indians only boast..

Bhai misaal suni thi
Chota mu bari baat..
India always does something absurd ..cuz on this thread all these indian doing is

"BARA MU OR CHOTI BAAT "

Accept it dear it isn't happening at all..you indians only boast..

Bhai misaal suni thi
Chota mu bari baat..
India always does something absurd ..cuz on this thread all these indian doing is

"BARA MU OR CHOTI BAAT "
Bhai, even if it happens it would be by spies and not soldiers in helicopters, Aur aaj kal toh tum RAW ko itna smart bana diya hai because you hold it responsible for all bombing, maybe they can bomb out these two too

You really are a Nerd. My Migs will kill yo ***

Save your balls baby..we... I'll personally burn down your shitty arse...
Dont be late, I'll be waiting to shove your crap in your mouth and make you beg for the sake of my nerdy spectacles..
Youre on bacha! Agar apnay baap ki olad hai tou ayega zaroor then I'll bury you at the top of margallas and the tombstone will have engraved on it ..

"NEVER PISS OF A PAKISTANI GIRL..YOU'LL REGRET IT BAD":rolleyes:

But dude...your silly RAWW is still a bit Raw ..
Cuz ISI is the no. One and we might not function anywhere but against India, we're better than ever...
In the past time your forces have never made this kind of mistake and if they love their asses they wont be doing it in the future ..

The capability is there but no political will. Our country has never had that go getter attitude. That killer instinct.

The capability is there but no political will. Our country has never had that go getter attitude. That killer instinct.
examples Mehran base attack states otherwise
dont undersell yourself

your black ops have performed some very impressive operations and did their job while the disposable local thick heads sacrificed themselves to allow clean escape.

Sory to be very naive.... but which capability is there?? Stealth helis?? More than 5000 gen 4+ fighters.? More than 300 gen 5 fighters. Long range stealth bombers?12 nuclear powered aircraft carriers?? More than 200 nuclear powered submarines with 250 nukes aboard with capability of hitting any where in world within 45 minutes...

Back
Top Bottom