What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

Firstly a big LOL at the bold part. Take away your nukes, and the Indian flag will be flying over Islamabad quicker than you can say "Jai Shree Ram".

Listen kid! how old are you? Your generals thought the same in 65 to have evening tea at gym khana club Lahore, what happened to that tea, we all know. Back than they were no nuclear weapons.

Secondly you say take away your nukes my question is how would anyone take away our nukes? you with your rant! or your Modi sarkar?

As for US, Israel: they cant boast about using terms like making a new country out of your enemy country(BD), but we can.

Oh yes, I remember the last time it happened it was so scary for us Indians. Especially those scary stamps your Army printed after surrendering :lol:

sd.png

Being proud of state sponsored terrorism can only be expected from the likes of you, but in reality East Pakistan is all you Indians can harp on, thousands of miles away with no land contact and surrounded by an enemy with a ratio 10:1, Only an Indian can be proud of this. If your generals were that confident, they would had repeated the same in 99 , 2001, 2008 but guess what happened to that bravado :lol:. Unlike the internet warriors here, they know better and so does your sarkar.

Next time before quoting me with this BS, save it for BR and drool over there with rest of your kind. This is not BR and don't let the door hit you on your way out.
cheers:tup:

Nah Uh, India is to much of a coward to do that and secondly
With USA it was different, with Pakistan it will lead to another War, so if Indian troops are really up ffor a war then they can try it.
Still I seriously doubt that happening, India doesnt have the guts for that and what makes you think that Pak forces will let you carry out such an operation
Here you're talking a serious matter of boundary violation and starting another long drawn out war, that might even turn to WW3.

The indians can keep dreaming about that. :rolleyes:

Where did you get this info from????? If you have it with you, share it with us
Come on dude American government had banned modi in USA saying that he was involved in terrorist activities in Gujrat, but unbanned him after he became india's pm preferring their economic interests over humanity. :confused:

Come on dude American government had banned modi in USA saying that he was involved in terrorist activities in Gujrat, but unbanned him after he became india's pm preferring their economic interests over humanity. :confused:

I asked you a simple question..... I am yet to get the answer...... ( By the way I am aware of denial of visa ) Please read my question and answer if you have ....

Listen kid! how old are you? Your generals thought the same in 65 to have evening tea at gym khana club Lahore, what happened to that tea, we all know. Back than they were no nuclear weapons.

Secondly you say take away your nukes my question is how would anyone take away our nukes? you with your rant! or your Modi sarkar?

Being proud of state sponsored terrorism can only be expected from the likes of you, but in reality East Pakistan is all you Indians can harp on, thousands of miles away with no land contact and surrounded by an enemy with a ratio 10:1, Only an Indian can be proud of this. If your generals were that confident, they would had repeated the same in 99 , 2001, 2008 but guess what happened to that bravado :lol:. Unlike the internet warriors here, they know better and so does your sarkar.

Next time before quoting me with this BS, save it for BR and drool over there with rest of your kind. This is not BR and don't let the door hit you on your way out.
cheers:tup:

Dheet qaum. Never learns does it? Their own country is nearing the edge to formation of another Pakistan and yet they cant get over the previous one. Seriously, I've never seen anything except for big claims from indians

They only thing or should I say taunt they have at hand is 71s east Pakistan, which wasn't even actually because of them but the geostrategic incompatiblity and huge cultural clash

last time some Para guys tried to cross LOC were banged very badly by Pak army i dont think so u r capable of doing this
Have a look at the missions of current NSA. LOL he made terrorists themselves work for India in anti-terrorism :lol: Anyways I don't have to remind how many times your navy, af and specially army have got g-banged by IA :omghaha:

I Wish Indian should do this at least for once, so that people in india know what they are talking about.
Some lessons are best learned hardway.

So India talk of taking out terrorists, and here comes the supporters daring us to kill terrorist. When you got such support, no wonder why the honored species of mankind find heaven in pakistan.
No one is defending any terrorist, it's the habitual Indian blabbering that needs a lid on. The nonsensical claim of some Dowd panicking due to Modi and changing address.... what a load of chest thumping crap... if he's indeed in Pakistan and being monitored then why not take him out...... you see there are countries like Israel, who carry out these kind of operations and then there are Indians who can only wish and talk without any substance.

UTTER BS journalism once again.... even the for the USA, the OBL raid was a gamble and only possible because Pakistan put so much attention towards our border! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Besides, no one knows how Pakistan would react to such an attack. The USA is safe from any retaliatory act, but its obviously very different for us.

Modi is not an idiot like these writers and some wet dreamers here on PDF.

No one is defending any terrorist, it's the habitual Indian blabbering that needs a lid on. The nonsensical claim of some Dowd panicking due to Modi and changing address.... what a load of chest thumping crap... if he's indeed in Pakistan and being monitored then why not take him out...... you see there are countries like Israel, who carry out these kind of operations and then there are Indians who can only wish and talk without any substance.

Its just a unwritten protocol not to go by targeted covert killings. Its just a hesitation to open the pandora box. Indian internal security system is not that full proof to counter similar repercussions like Isralis can. Also Israel dont face that much stronger enemy.

My point being the all out defensive as well as offensive stance of pakistanis even when someone talk about taking out a terrorist no matter even if he is an Indian citizen (Dawood).

Why not say, Kill Dawood or not, we dont care?

Such operations can certainly be done. But the question is, are they really worth it?

One saeed will be killed, hundred others will jump into his shoes...........

And for dawood, he is very close to congress and bjp politicians in Maharashtra, he will not be harmed.

Nope, Osama was a human bait, he was kept here for personal benefits and when he was of no more use, he was discarded at american hands.I highly doubt that the operation wwas carried out without permission and help of our own army and govt. Its only that the people didn't know.

Secondly, you could not protect one of the greatest hotels from a single butcher...look who's claiming shame...those whose women aren't safe at the hands of their own men, those who are still deeply strangled in ZaatPaat crap... those whose half of the population lives below the basic standards of poverty..Or those who could not even win a war they started with full power and resources in 1965... those who kill over cricket matches... those whose population conduct open massacre of minorities ...those who have nothing but the distinction of breaking a country at hand and still can't let go of a teeny tiny win...
God I've got so many reasons to be ashamed of my country ..
Let me count them... lets see heres ...Zero, Zero....
And Zero.

Though I am really ashamed and I pity the fortune of my country to have gotten such joker of a neighbor..nothing solid just an air bag, a single needle is enough to bring down these absurd indian claims and arrogance :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom