What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

why clean their cancer with out their aprovel

And for free

Last edited:
Since Pakistan claims that Dawood is not in Pakistan even if we assassinate him, Pakistan won't be able to make an issue out of it. R&AW must prepare an assassination squad and do the job.

If India really wants to take out HS, the only possible option is to target him through TTP. But then there may be retaliation by his followers.

Since Pakistan claims that Dawood is not in Pakistan even if we assassinate him, Pakistan won't be able to make an issue out of it. R&AW must prepare an assassination squad and do the job.

Yes, RAW must make an assassination squad and name that squad the assassinated squad to match their fate.

P.S. If Dawood was indeed in Pakistan, why was his daughter/son married off in Dubai?? Why not demand that Dubai hand over DI and his associates??

Then please come and do these surgical strikes if you are what you say, Why don't you dare it ? because you know the result is, your pants will also go wet just with the idea of this :sarcastic: Talk the walk My friend.

BTW unlike Hindis we wear Shalwar not pants :omghaha:
Name suites u :agree:

Yes, RAW must make an assassination squad and name that squad the assassinated squad to match their fate.

P.S. If Dawood was indeed in Pakistan, why was his daughter/son married off in Dubai?? Why not demand that Dubai hand over DI and his associates??

We don't care about the fate of the assassination squad, R&AW has done similar things in past when it turned the Pakistani assets against Pakistan at the height of the Khalistan movement and used them to set Sindh on fire.

By going by your DP picture you look like a cub. did your mom go in the jungle or did the tiger fucked your mom in her home? :rofl:

Stop your rants... and learn to behave

Never thought you would get so offended, by the way looking at your nose, does your daddy happen to be from Africa :omghaha: or she was also raped in a mob by black men :omghaha:

We don't care about the fate of the assassination squad, R&AW has done similar things in past when it turned the Pakistani assets against Pakistan at the height of the Khalistan movement and used them to set Sindh on fire.

I don't even know what you are talking about. Although, it is possible to do so, I mean turning agents. But what is not possible is Indian doing a US!

yes they can .. but now our government is putting pressure on them , stopping them from doing stupid stuff .. once u do it they will have a very good reason for revange .. he will be considered a martyr ... uOsama is killed but did Al-Qaeda vanished>?? i think they gre much more stronger then before .. spread all over the region

I don't even know what you are talking about. Although, it is possible to do so, I mean turning agents. But what is not possible is Indian doing a US!

We can use Pakistanis to do our dirty job.

Back
Top Bottom