What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

Yeh sab batein kisi bhi forum ya press meet bulakar kiya nahin jata hai!! Jab hoga, ho jayega........;)

@Dem!god @HariPrasad @Sam Manekshaw @Bang Galore

Infact Indian Ex indian army chief had told that we can carry out the operation like abotabad provided the government gives a green signal.

Second news we read is that dawood ibrahim escaped in FATA area soon as Modi take the oath. These are the indicator to suggest that our enemy believe that we are capable of carrying our such operation.

Yep that was security lapse, what about 2 helicopters entering your international border, picking a dude in a pakistani VIP military area, NOW THATS SHAME
Those were the best helicopters of the world not "FISHING BOATS"
now that's double shame :D:D:D

Infact Indian Ex indian army chief had told that we can carry out the operation like abotabad provided the government gives a green signal.

Second news we read is that dawood ibrahim escaped in FATA area soon as Modi take the oath. These are the indicator to suggest that our enemy believe that we are capable of carrying our such operation.
HUGE FARTING going on here .hahaha :D:D:D

Secondly, you could not protect one of the greatest hotels from a single butcher..

But the important point is that the incident is 5 years old. There has been no such incident since then. Where as in some place it happens every day and their forces are unable to control.

HUGE FARTING going on here .hahaha

Had it been fart than why your army chief has to say that if india does the same we shall consider that as the attack on Pakistan? Any idea?

Nope, Osama was a human bait, he was kept here for personal benefits and when he was of no more use, he was discarded at american hands.I highly doubt that the operation wwas carried out without permission and help of our own army and govt. Its only that the people didn't know.

Secondly, you could not protect one of the greatest hotels from a single butcher...look who's claiming shame...those whose women aren't safe at the hands of their own men, those who are still deeply strangled in ZaatPaat crap... those whose half of the population lives below the basic standards of poverty..Or those who could not even win a war they started with full power and resources in 1965... those who kill over cricket matches... those whose population conduct open massacre of minorities ...those who have nothing but the distinction of breaking a country at hand and still can't let go of a teeny tiny win...
God I've got so many reasons to be ashamed of my country ..
Let me count them... lets see heres ...Zero, Zero....
And Zero.

Though I am really ashamed and I pity the fortune of my country to have gotten such joker of a neighbor..nothing solid just an air bag, a single needle is enough to bring down these absurd indian claims and arrogance :rolleyes:
Yes that's why the investigation reports were not disclosed, it really makes sense now.:)

Stop the delusion. India is no usa . Its as simple as that

Simple answer is NO India can't do that. Such operation is beyond Indian capabilities

why we talking about killing only HS and dawood? we shud try and work on killing as much terrorist as possible. did you guyz ever thought why all terrorist are muslims only? if we work on to eliminate islam all things will fall into place.

and talking about pak, i feel we shud call there bluff and go nuclear with them. just change the doctrine to fisrt use. and fuckin attack these pigs with all force. coventional as well as nuclear and try to take out as much of there nuclear assets in the first strike as possible. i know that still ther some nuclear arsenal wud be left and i feel india shud be ready to accept the damge it will recive if they go nuclear. second strike capacity of pak is not good and it cant flat india. it can only attack non imp cities coz all major cities are protected by abms. but in return pak will cease to exist.

moreover US will thank us for eliminating beggar with the biggest bowl :haha:
if we work on to eliminate islam all things will fall into place....Not cool man..edit your post.

Its just a unwritten protocol not to go by targeted covert killings. Its just a hesitation to open the pandora box. Indian internal security system is not that full proof to counter similar repercussions like Isralis can. Also Israel dont face that much stronger enemy.

My point being the all out defensive as well as offensive stance of pakistanis even when someone talk about taking out a terrorist no matter even if he is an Indian citizen (Dawood).

Why not say, Kill Dawood or not, we dont care?

BECAUSE... HE'S NO HARM TO US!!! PAKISTAN CAN TAKE HIM DOWN WHEN HE OR THE OTHER HE HARMS US BUT IF NOT THEN WHY KILL EM..and why let India in our country without permission. Secondly its not the fact about killing them but its the fact that Indians think they are going to violate out boundaries and bring them down without even our permission on out land and lest we watch happily

Really is he my buddy. Is a single mans claim enough to make up my mind ?
Beside...Pak media,Indian media and UN reports are the last things to believe!

I think my indian brothers shud think about it....again .... and again
Millions and millions may die just to satisfy ego...
Even after that you will b nothing close to usa

Back
Top Bottom