What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

Since when did terrorist think about threat perception ? Are the innocent people walking on road threat to them ?
They will blow up anything to prove their supremacy and reach.
exceptionally great observation Mr Singh I must commend you for that.

but in case your memory doesnt serve you well or you are pressed for time to actually get the details of the attack. I would like to inform you that these

these "terrorists" were not waling on the road and they were not seeking innocent people. but they went past other Naval and PAF assets and deliberately chose those surveillance airfrats that were ONLY threat to the Indian Navy.

the recent attack on Karachi airport was a different story. they were amateurs compared to the ones that attacked Mehran base. these loons that attacked Karachi airport recently were soon cornered and eliminated. they missed some obvious targets like fuel and aircafts and the control tower. they did succeed in killing The guards in the front in the beginning due to superior firepower and surprise element but they were held back by just two ASF guards at two different places who fought them till they died and bought our response forces precious time to arrive and corner them and kill them.

Save your balls baby..we... I'll personally burn down your shitty arse...
Dont be late, I'll be waiting to shove your crap in your mouth and make you beg for the sake of my nerdy spectacles..
Youre on bacha! Agar apnay baap ki olad hai tou ayega zaroor then I'll bury you at the top of margallas and the tombstone will have engraved on it ..

"NEVER PISS OF A PAKISTANI GIRL..YOU'LL REGRET IT BAD":rolleyes:

I will turn on my After burner and will toast your sweet behind

Not down, but nonexistent!

but in case your memory doesnt serve you well or you are pressed for time to actually get the details of the attack. I would like to inform you that these

these "terrorists" were not waling on the road and they were not seeking innocent people. but they went past other Naval and PAF assets and deliberately chose those surveillance airfrats that were ONLY threat to the Indian Navy.

the recent attack on Karachi airport was a different story. they were amateurs compared to the ones that attacked Mehran base. these loons that attacked Karachi airport recently were soon cornered and eliminated. they missed some obvious targets like fuel and aircafts and the control tower. they did succeed in killing The guards in the front in the beginning due to superior firepower and surprise element but they were held back by just two ASF guards at two different places who fought them till they died and bought our response forces precious time to arrive and corner them and kill them.

As the saying goes, as you sow so shall you reap.

Thanku sir

Again i would say, it is a show of strenght rather than anything, why PAF and Navy if you ask ... because they have least number of on foot, boot ready soldiers than attacking the army, it is an easier target than pakistani army, AFAIK there have been spurs of attack on Indian army camps too. It is a show of strenght for them .. it is like them saying "look we can get in here too"

As an extremely well educated person
why .. thankyou :)

and much more experience in life than most members here

Now please... you are embarrassing me

, one would expect you to not indulge in such conspiracy theories ,

it is a discussion forum. not a copy paste forum , not a news website either.

there is no conspiracy here, its not corps circles or alien abductions .. I am talking from pure military perspective.

anything beyond my analysis will become allegation and a charge. so see the difference and dont be too defensive about it
if for no other reason than solely because it takes the attention away from your real enemies.

No it doesnt take the attention away but it stops one from thinking in single dimension. its not a debate club or a trophy match on who out talks the other. real enemies ... is a plural and a subjective term.
does your military consider Pakistan is its enemy? does its cold start and entire formation deployment (except 2 divisions) along Pakistani border mean its not the real enemy? yes ethnic and sectarian terrorists are our enemies but so are those who indirectly or directly fund them and those who have fought with us few times, out of necessity or due to opportunity.

Irrespective of whether India is behind all these attacks or not , the attackers need to be dealt with an iron fist
I agree
no hesitation
no political correctness
no discrimination
no fear of loosing Business in India

whether domestic or foreign,
whether motivated by faith or motivated by third party "help"

the hammer head must fall decisively and forcefully

without distraction. You can deal with the backers, whoever they are, later.
there is no distraction, keep eyes open and ears to the ground only improves your situational awareness and threat perception. otherwise you die like Caesar with a surprise and a dagger to the heart wondering what hit you.

again, dont think like 80s era movie heroes, dealing with backers doesnt need to be killing the top boss and all his henchmen and all his ugly siblings .... first you isolate the pest and disconnect the food source. and tell the feeder to back off and use diplomacy and relations to help the feeder to stop being a jerk. and when it doesnt work then send special ops in Afghanistan and take out some hosts and the pests that are being nurtured to conduct terrorism against Pakistan.

If we dont post honestly and dont wrestle our ideas then there is no motivation to post.. its not done for the sake of opposition and criticism but its a learning experience.8-)

One more thing americans are not cowards unlike indians nore do they have am inferiority complex

just an analysis based on the fact that only those naval aircraft's were the specific target that have no role or threat to TTP and only India specific
and this is the beauty of the attack and its execution
I was damn impressed by the attackers
just extrapolating the logic that those planes were no threat to the TTP.... Now the civilians that are routinely killed by TTP, are they any threat to them? If not why are they targeted in your view?

I m sory but the whole purpose of this discusion is to create a feel good dream world to prove indian military might is greater or equal to US and india can do same things US can accomplish....
And than to live in that dream world and feel very happy

Well Indians problem is they think they are at same level in Military with USA I mean most joker Analysts think this way like Parveen Swami and others so let Indians try this we assure you by help of ALLAH not single Indian Soldier will return alive and not only that counter operations in India will also take place
Dude, if I had missed so many periods(.) in few lines, frankly speaking, irrespective of my gender, I would have gone for a pregnancy test.

Last edited:
just extrapolating the logic that those planes were no threat to the TTP.... Now the civilians that are routinely killed by TTP, are they any threat to them? If not why are they targeted in your view?
unfair analogy but for the sake of carrying the discussion I will answer.

killing them serves the purpose of fear, helplessness, lack of state control.. killing of civilians is an old tactic of empires, cults and thugs from the time of written history.

killing random civilians in any country (in this case Pakistan) has same motives as back in the late 70s to mid 80s when Khad (afghan intelligence and KGB) placed toy bombs in Pakistan to kill and maim children , their targets were both the Afghan refugees and the Pakistani civilians

there is always a method in this madness. missing the obvious is insulting your intelligence and I know you guys are better than that
re those PN planes.. the terrorists chose to ignore other aircrafts belonging to PAF and PN.. and on purpose went directly for them. again in the second attack on Swedish AWACs the targets were surveillance aircrafts... now hardly a coincidence

Dude, if I had missed so many periods(.) in few lines, frankly speaking, irrespective of my gender, I would have gone for a pregnancy test.
wish you all the best

Sorry, but some Indians here need to come back to the grounds of reality.

Take a chill, and leave it.

Dont give those idiotic "defence experts" in our media more attention than they deserve

Back
Top Bottom