What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

the solution is in your post :P

Those ones are hardcore wahabi nuts who are totally brainwashed beyond belief, they share his ideology and would die fighting to protect him. There is other methods we can adopt like poisoning, snipers or a good old fashioned bomb blast at a jud rally.

But there is more important Let members than hs we should go after these first as these guys are the operatives, fundraisers etc that pose a direct threat to us today.

I been to that Mcdonald's many times, love the park
So many memories every time i visit. The food is so unhealthy and you know you are killing yourself with every bite but it tastes so damn good. Have you tried the Pizza hut near KFC on Adamjee road. We have the whole trip planned for the Indian's. :lol:

of course we can but we should prefer the route of getting that done by some mafia gang operating in Pakistan by contract killing.
So you're saying that India deals with killers and terrorists? Good job there.

This is a stupid thread.

India isn't like the US, if India tried, it would fail miserably. Even in the event it succeeds, it will likely destroy any chance between Pakistan and India to gain normal relations.

unfair analogy but for the sake of carrying the discussion I will answer.

killing them serves the purpose of fear, helplessness, lack of state control.. killing of civilians is an old tactic of empires, cults and thugs from the time of written history.

killing random civilians in any country (in this case Pakistan) has same motives as back in the late 70s to mid 80s when Khad (afghan intelligence and KGB) placed toy bombs in Pakistan to kill and maim children , their targets were both the Afghan refugees and the Pakistani civilians

there is always a method in this madness. missing the obvious is insulting your intelligence and I know you guys are better than that
re those PN planes.. the terrorists chose to ignore other aircrafts belonging to PAF and PN.. and on purpose went directly for them. again in the second attack on Swedish AWACs the targets were surveillance aircrafts... now hardly a coincidence
I am sure you understand why i brought forward the analogy, even though it did not fit one hundred percent. Now the sole aim of a terrorist is to create fear by targeting objects that will create maximum impact. And guess which were the most expensive planes that would create maximum bang for the buck (no pun intended) that could be targeted in that attack. At times, things are really as simple as they seem.

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

What do you call your presence in Afghanistan, that is not behind your enemy's lines? could Hindia do something about it there. even with the "mighty" presence of hundreds of thousands of US troops? the answer is NO

So what does this thread contribute? More hatred? Are such forums contributing anything? Definitely there is no military discussion that goes on.
I am surprised by how senior forum members (administrator, think tanks) respond. Instead of acting as moderator, they add something else to discussion. I was critical of a popular Indian Defense forum. I used to think there is too much moderation that goes on there. But I feel like that is much better.

So you're saying that India deals with killers and terrorists? Good job there.

This is a stupid thread.

India isn't like the US, if India tried, it would fail miserably. Even in the event it succeeds, it will likely destroy any chance between Pakistan and India to gain normal relations.
India all use Afgan warlords to do the operations inside pakistan....

Correction: muslims ruled india for 1000 years not 200. Mughal empire it self was more than 300 years

Actually it was about 600 years of rule which the indians totally deny as the Muslim rule because it hurts their inflated ego.but the fact stands thats Muslims ruled entire India for 600 year solely and the mmassive hindu population lived in total subservience to them..but inside they were always anti islam thats why they happily enslaved them selves to British for 90 years..
And still their country is under the aura of islam more than their own religion, the still outstanding mughal culture is open proof

We"ll see dude...we'll see.

You'll always need a toaster or one of those weapons from your beggar storages..while my fist will be more than enough for u:rolleyes:

You can still keep dreaming.
Go ask the people why there was no investigation and go ask why USA itself claims that it all happened by Pakistans consent

That was different, Genius. That was on the border.

An attack deep inside Pakistan will unleash fierce response by Pakistan.
Sir let them come we would send them in good decorated coffins back to there countries

not wet dreaming , IAF done in past twice bombed PAK position in 2002 and shoot down Navy plane..... Its wips the PA pants down. IAF can used again.

Islam might be modern but its thinking is of stone age , thats why no muslims ever contribute in Science and technology, medicine etc.

hindu tells to love and respect other living beaing be it animal to other, and thats why every animal is respected in now way other other. its belief you can't understand ... because u should have see someone to belief which you can't.

Haven't the Muslims destroyed other religion places to built their own , from Jews to Hindu to Bhuddha statue in afghan? what dose it tell.
boahahhaha ... first of hinduism .. is a philosophy ... hardly any hindu follow its religion .. so occuping lands and killing thousands of kishmiri women and childern is the part of hindu love u r advocating

Yes, They can come but the problem is only their dead corpses will return home back sadly :lol::cray:

Their forces can't handle 12 Terrorists for 3 days (attacked on Mumbai).............and they are planning to attack inside Pakistan........................really.......Indian must wake up from dream that they are superpower:omghaha::omghaha:...........Their crazy media......taken away their abilities of thinking.

Back
Top Bottom