What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

Sir let them come we would send them in good decorated coffins back to there countries
This is what you said for US also when they enter into Afgan years back...

Their forces can't handle 12 Terrorists for 3 days (attacked on Mumbai).............and they are planning to attack inside Pakistan........................really.......Indian must wake up from dream that they are superpower:omghaha::omghaha:...........Their crazy media......taken away their abilities of thinking.
Yes in 3 days we save the monument and life, unlike yours which can't save its planes aka navy plane and airport attack ....

we destroyed Sikh terror and now J&K terror , no unlike PA which keep begging from other country to fight terror and from last 10 years,,,:rofl: . let me see how many you got in begging till now?

boahahhaha ... first of hinduism .. is a philosophy ... hardly any hindu follow its religion .. so occuping lands and killing thousands of kishmiri women and childern is the part of hindu love u r advocating
Nope , its just your imagination, In-fact no muslims migration from J&K only hindu was killed and migrated from J&K... Its not your fault , like you people like about OBL, HK khan, Kargil etc , this also you will lie with your imaginative stories no wonder.

Yes in 3 days we save the monument and life, unlike yours which can't save its planes aka navy plane and airport attack ....

we destroyed Sikh terror and now J&K terror , no unlike PA which keep begging from other country to fight terror and from last 10 years,,,:rofl: . let me see how many you got in begging till now?
They are being send in coffins every second day and more than 20000 have lost their limbs and its USA not you you are far less powerful than USA they love thousands of soldiers thousands lost their limbs and thousands have lost their mind

That was different, Genius. That was on the border.

An attack deep inside Pakistan will unleash fierce response by Pakistan.
well try that IN and IAF in peace time ... and see the result. .... you ppl start crying like baby , india did this and its not good for talks etc.

They are being send in coffins every second day and more than 20000 have lost their limbs and its USA not you you are far less powerful than USA they love thousands of soldiers thousands lost their limbs and thousands have lost their mind
and how many lost in Afgan and PAK? don't you see every day terrorist attack inside oak due to this?

not wet dreaming , IAF done in past twice bombed PAK position in 2002 and shoot down Navy plane..... Its wips the PA pants down. IAF can used again.

Islam might be modern but its thinking is of stone age , thats why no muslims ever contribute in Science and technology, medicine etc.

hindu tells to love and respect other living beaing be it animal to other, and thats why every animal is respected in now way other other. its belief you can't understand ... because u should have see someone to belief which you can't.

Haven't the Muslims destroyed other religion places to built their own , from Jews to Hindu to Bhuddha statue in afghan? what dose it tell.
Go check out some history ..if it wasn't for the muslim sscientists and technologists... the present world would be in stone age..Tgw world owes the basics of all sciences and 1000 years of scientific development to muslims be it ottomans, arabs, ummayyads or abbasids..and many many more..
so be thankful to muslims without whom you would still be in stone age in 2014..
Do try to imagine the worlds present technology minus 1000 years of immense muslim contributions
And again go and be happy with you assumptions I perfectly know Hinduism and its love that scared and threatened the lives rights and honours of subcontinents muslims so much that they finally had to seek refuge in partition.
and thats obviously what your religion teaches you!! To hate others!!
If I wasnt a muslim then you wouldn't even be present here in this world..
All you can do is accuse the harmless and peaceful muslims for all the terrorism you are spreading and backing!

Nope , its just your imagination, In-fact no muslims migration from J&K only hindu was killed and migrated from J&K... Its not your fault , like you people like about OBL, HK khan, Kargil etc , this also you will lie with your imaginative stories no wonder.

This is what is said........your peoples abilities of thinking are narrow minded...............where you can't handle 12 peoples for 3 days................and our brave army fighting thousands of terrorists.....funded by your govt..........and...........mostly other attackes funded by your govt..................attacks on Sri Lankan Team, Attacks on Police Traning Center Lahore....Karachi Navy airplans attack and Now Karachi Airport attacks....funded by your govt.............we are not actually facing few thousand terrorists..........we are facing a huge Terrorist sponsor, who is giving training, money and weapons to destablize Pakistan.

well try that IN and IAF in peace time ... and see the result. .... you ppl start crying like baby , india did this and its not good for talks etc.

and how many lost in Afgan and PAK? don't you see every day terrorist attack inside oak due to this?
Terror attacks are taking place because of stupid USA policy and Musharraf betrayal of Afghans and Tribals but soon that police will be reversed and as for USA the longer they will stay the more soldiers they will loose

God I seriously appreciate the confidence with which you lie and deny open truth and fact!!

Always trying to make yourselves seem angels..like thats gonna work :mad:

Go check out some history ..if it wasn't for the muslim sscientists and technologists... the present world would be in stone age..Tgw world owes the basics of all sciences and 1000 years of scientific development to muslims be it ottomans, arabs, ummayyads or abbasids..and many many more..
so be thankful to muslims without whom you would still be in stone age in 2014..
Do try to imagine the worlds present technology minus 1000 years of immense muslim contributions
And again go and be happy with you assumptions I perfectly know Hinduism and its love that scared and threatened the lives rights and honours of subcontinents muslims so much that they finally had to seek refuge in partition.
and thats obviously what your religion teaches you!! To hate others!!
If I wasnt a muslim then you wouldn't even be present here in this world..
All you can do is accuse the harmless and peaceful muslims for all the terrorism you are spreading and backing!

oh lol, Sci and Technology was their many 1000's years before then muslims know their religion, Distance of Sun and Moon, Weather, Operation , Skin grafting etc was present way before in Hindus. Hindu calendar has all planets which is not known to man kind.

Ever Heard Mayan? their calendar was also good one .....check mayan civilisation, and also the Ankorwat civilisation and their Sci..... both was their before islam was born....

Muslims see killing other religion , Sudan and Kenya ... whom they trying to kill ?

One fact , in other religions, people tell respect other gods also but in islam tell , don't respect other's God, their only muslims god and no one else . btw islam came 1400 AC years , Sci and Tech developed long way 3000 BC

Terror attacks are taking place because of stupid USA policy and Musharraf betrayal of Afghans and Tribals but soon that police will be reversed and as for USA the longer they will stay the more soldiers they will loose
US lost around 1800 soldiers in 9 years , how much PAK lost? army and civilians ? you know who will lost .

This is what is said........your peoples abilities of thinking are narrow minded...............where you can't handle 12 peoples for 3 days................and our brave army fighting thousands of terrorists.....funded by your govt..........and...........mostly other attackes funded by your govt..................attacks on Sri Lankan Team, Attacks on Police Traning Center Lahore....Karachi Navy airplans attack and Now Karachi Airport attacks....funded by your govt.............we are not actually facing few thousand terrorists..........we are facing a huge Terrorist sponsor, who is giving training, money and weapons to destablize Pakistan.
lol ,thanks god at least your govt didn't find out that india hide OBL in Pak :omghaha:

We did take 24 hrs to wipe terrorist form hotel and another 24 hr for trying to save hostage... unlike PK which keep on use heavy weapon to destroy building.

Last edited:
see the number of pandits kill with the number of muslims killed by the state .. you will know who the terrorist are ...

see the number of pandits kill with the number of muslims killed by the state .. you will know who the terrorist are ...
Most of the Killed by terrorist ... no was inflated by Kashmiri hardliner in order to save themselves from the pandits killing.... why did only pandit migrated and why not muslims migrated?

only those who feel unsafe and killed migrated , its universal truth and fact.

Because its their land...india has occupied it. The indians ought to leave not the muslims

I am sure you understand why i brought forward the analogy, even though it did not fit one hundred percent. Now the sole aim of a terrorist is to create fear by targeting objects that will create maximum impact. And guess which were the most expensive planes that would create maximum bang for the buck (no pun intended) that could be targeted in that attack. At times, things are really as simple as they seem.
I like your reasoning.
on the face of it ... yes
the difference is
ehran attacks were not suicidal mission. they planned to escape too and they did.. their disposable team although kept the forces busy while the imporant guys made their escape.

1. Most of the Killed by terrorist ... no was inflated by Kashmiri hardliner in order to save themselves from the pandits killing.... why did only pandit migrated and why not muslims migrated?

only those who feel unsafe and killed migrated , its universal truth and fact.

1. well the whole kashmir knows the truth .. ever wonder why the locals throw stone at ur army rather then separatist or freedom fighters??

2. to keep it short .. they believe that hindus invaded them, occupied their land , took away their freedom, killed their children and women ... so obviously there was hatered against hindus living in kashmir who have sympthy with invaders .. same happen with people who living in Bangladesh supported Pakistan in 1947 .. i can give u many examples .. LETS ASSUME if kashmir would have invaded India, took ur freedom, raped ur women and killed ur childern .. ANSWER me honestly would u love the kashmirs who live in India?? No .. right?? so that is the thing .. Pandits suffer because of ur atrocities in Kashmir ... like BLA ( balouctistan liberation force) kill all punjabis in Baluchistan.. most of them are doctors, teachers,they are also innocent ..

i hope u read my answer as a neutral person .

Because its their land...india has occupied it. The indians ought to leave not the muslims
So you are trying to say that Indians and Muslims in India are different? :blink:
Indian should leave it not Muslims? Then what about other more than 150 million Muslims living in other parts of India? They should also leave because its land of Indians :jester:

In greeks not hindus.
Who was Jabir bin Haiyan,AlKhwarizmi,AlBeruni,BuAliSina,UmarKhayam and thousands more
FYI thats what you think ..Islam is the only religion that teaches respect and grants equal rights to non-muslims as that of muslims and in return only ask for respect of the Prophet and Allah which is apparently the hardest thing to do for anyone
Secondly 1400 years
ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION THAY DATES BACL TO THE CREATION OF ADAM
its has been prevalent in all times even before any hindu had the crazy idea of worshipping man made statues..

Christianity Jewism all are ancient islam that is why we believe and equally respect all 124000 Prophets who have came since creation of man till Muhammad (PBUH)

I told u that your knowledge is Partial and biased..
And if your hindu society was actually that advanced then where is it now..
Again if you had read Quran and known every bit islam tell then your questioning would be valid

Because all the crap youre saying is totally antagonistic to what Islam teaches

And your claims don't matter at all...even the entire western world knows how much the modern world owes to muslims.Your inferiority complex is quite apparent and justified because you and your fore fathers have also been slaves to the muslims in Subcontinent like the rest of the world had been for nearly 1000 years and pray to your monkey that the muslims dont unite again because when we do your *** will be really really sorry .

And again I'm saying your knowledge is pretty self assumptive and you barely know what Assalm-o-Alaikum means so I ain't free enough to waste my time on correcting your facts and history. Find someone of your kind and shunt as much hate as you can towards islam and Pakistan because that doesnt change the facts about your lousiness and jahalat

Back
Top Bottom