What's new

Breaking!! Two Chinese helicopters enter Indian airspace

LOL in that case they are potentially threatening to open multiple fronts ;). In other words, they may violate Indian space any where at will.

:lol::lol: do you know what happens when they open front in Uttrakhand!! that will be the nightmare for them go and see who dominates these regions. And LoL the news is month old.... some pakistani kid decided to post it now:rofl:

Two Chinese helicopters enter Indian airspace

Two Chinese helicopters enter Indian airspace

Bhatt, who refused to divulge more information citing “security reasons”, said the Indo-Tibetan Border Police, which was looking into the matter, was keeping a close watch on the situation.

Click here to view the original image of 893x596px.

In a violation of Indian airspace, two suspected Chinese helicopters were seen hovering over Barahoti region of Uttarakhand’s Chamoli district on Saturday. Superintendent of Police Tripti Bhatt told The Indian Express, “The helicopters entered the Barahoti region at 9.15 am and hovered over [Indian territory] for three minutes.”

Bhatt, who refused to divulge more information citing “security reasons”, said the Indo-Tibetan Border Police, which was looking into the matter, was keeping a close watch on the situation. “Two helicopters were seen near the Sino-Indian border, near Barahoti, but no information was received on any objectionable activities being carried out in the area,” an official note from the Chamoli police department stated. The situation at Barahoti was “normal”, it stated.

The issue of Chinese troops being active along the Uttarakhand border was raised last year too when the then CM Harish Rawat made a statement about the People’s Liberation Army having transgressed the Barahoti area. The transgression was noticed on July 19 last year, when officials from Chamoli district, who were visiting Barahoti, saw the Chinese troops.

http://indianexpress.com/article/ind...space-4689145/

to the Chinese and Indian leaderships.... :

i hope you're not starting an arms race between the 2 of you..
i'm willing to help achieve that.

i hope you can agree with me that using the countries that lie between your two countries as military bufferzone / proxy-war zone, is completely and utterly evil.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 11:19 AM
Subject: Two Chinese helicopters enter Indian airspace
To: NOS <reacties@nos.nl>, VandaagDeDag <tips@vandaagdedag.nu>, CNN <worldnews@cnn.com>, CIA <info@cia.gov>, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, Donna Marrozos <redactie@3fm.nl>, info@volkskrant.nl, redactie@volkskrant.nl, info@telegraaf.nl, redactie@telegraaf.nl, info@trouw.nl, redactie@trouw.nl, buitenland@trouw.nl, binnenland@trouw.nl, info@nrc.nl, redactie@nrc.nl, info@parool.nl, redactie@parool.nl, "Team Nieuws.nl" <redactie@nieuws.nl>, redactie@ad.nl, gastbijdrage@sargasso.nl

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brea...er-indian-airspace.505043/page-7#post-9636107

Naap ke aageya keya pitta ji ke:rofl: was wondering why so late;) chall abb batta kitne helicopter thhe? Come on ....... I'm answering your all questions and you didn't reply my one^o^
Apne haathon se tera khatna karaya maine, or tu zabaan lada raha hai?

maxresdefault.jpg

And the name of that Bollywood film is?????..........:disagree:

Hope you're not getting your info. from the same source that claims that the indian space program is more advanced than that of NASA's...........lol..........:lol:

? Why do you even comment when you are clueless about the topic.

Th Indian troops are in the Bhutanese-China disputed territory.

@waz @The Eagle @Oscar

Fake thread , fake title , 1 month old news

Back
Top Bottom