What's new

Chinese troops enter Ladakh again, pick up 5 Indians

I had heard about people having a fetish for Asians but for Indians I cant believe it, I wonder what the Chinese may do to them Indians in these cold winter nights....:omghaha:
the very same thing that TTP is doing to your ppl in northern waziristan, quetta and pashtunistan :p:

the very same thing that TTP is doing to your ppl in northern waziristan, quetta and pashtunistan :p:
The taliban being a rogue terrorist organization that the army atleast fights PLA on the other hand is an army of your neighbor which took five of your citizens and i dont see shit the IA has done. except for maybe making nice requests to not disturb their sleeps.

what proof do you have of TTP kidnapping people to keep warm in the night, and its Waziristan,Quetta and Paktunistan, with capitalization not that I expect you to learn...

1478953_619053391488336_1819687852_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

India can only be a friend of itself, the Indians have never been traditionally loyal towards anyone let alone China whom they consider to be competion

True. India never allowed itself to be subservient to another nation, clearly that is your definition of ally.

True. India never allowed itself to be subservient to another nation, clearly that is your definition of ally.

how about the thousands of years you were under Muslims rule, you are not independant just opportunistic as ***, really cunning and know when and where to stick the knife to make it hurt...that is your defination of foreign policy

how about the thousands of years you were under Muslims rule, you are not independant just opportunistic as ***, really cunning and know when and where to stick the knife to make it hurt...that is your defination of foreign policy

Muslims and Indians are not mutually exclusive ;)

looks like fake news to me, not in any reputed channels

BTW , maybe Chinese need someone to r--e ?

Back
Top Bottom