What's new

Chinese troops enter Ladakh again, pick up 5 Indians

Hope China apply same treatment to these "indians" as indians often practices. Perhaps, it would take control of the areat that is theirs so india can not whine about Chinese "incursion" in their land.

there should be a mechanism that no civilians or herdsmen from either side are allowed to roam around this disputed area to avoid unnecessary incidents.

Yes chinese are not that stupid, when they claimed entire SCS, and territories in East Sea. Just go through the actions and bullying actions , that itself is the testimonial to Chinese nature.

They came with banners which read "this is chinese territory" and ran back with their tails in between their legs, chinese are not stupid ,right!!! . :)

If we ran back with our tails in our legs, why do we keep coming back?

People don't come back if they are scared.

If we are the ones looking like weak cowards, why do you paint this picture of us being the aggressor, weak cowards are not aggressors.

lol we invade again and Indian military is utterly powerless to stop us.

We target the spine of India and just dismantle and demoralise them.

we are already very friendly at china india border. if indians cross pakistani boarder, they are dead.

there should be a mechanism that no civilians or herdsmen from either side are allowed to roam around this disputed area to avoid unnecessary incidents.

Or since the area is peaceful enough, cmmon man should be kept out of this political coflict.

If we ran back with our tails in our legs, why do we keep coming back?

People don't come back if they are scared.

If we are the ones looking like weak cowards, why do you paint this picture of us being the aggressor, weak cowards are not aggressors.

Chinese are coming back to instigate trouble and make it an issue. They want the pot boiling until they finish their agenda in SCS and East Sea.

It is Hit and Run tactic used by Chinese in SCS, East Sea and now India-Tibet border.

Chinese are coming back to instigate trouble and make it an issue. They want the pot boiling until they finish their agenda in SCS and East Sea.

It is Hit and Run tactic used by Chinese in SCS, East Sea and now India-Tibet border.

Last time i checked, Indian are still scared shitless whenever Chinese build anything on the border.

So in other words, China wants to take on, Japan, Vietnam, the USA, India and the Philippines?

The PRC lost a valuable potential ally in India.

and when we will learn from the chinese fellows?

We need to pick atleast 10 indians each week

I had heard about people having a fetish for Asians but for Indians I cant believe it, I wonder what the Chinese may do to them Indians in these cold winter nights....:omghaha:

So in other words, China wants to take on, Japan, Vietnam, the USA, India and the Philippines?

The PRC lost a valuable potential ally in India.

India can only be a friend of itself, the Indians have never been traditionally loyal towards anyone let alone China whom they consider to be competion

Back
Top Bottom