What's new

Chinese troops enter Ladakh every 14 days

China claimed that top spot years ago,and China last year surpassed US and became the biggest trading nation on the planet.

China
Manufacturing highlights
  • China is the largest exporter and the second largest importer in the world
  • China became the largest manufacturing country in the world, overtaking the U.S. in 2010
Yeah i knew that,Congratulations for that......
Now can you please give me the list of top MANUFACTURING nations?

Yeah i knew that,Congratulations for that......
Now can you please give me the list of top MANUFACTURING nations?
10. Japan
9. Singapore
8. Brazil
7. Canada
6. Taiwan
5. South Korea
4. India
3. USA
2. Germany
1. China

Manufacturing Countries – Top Ten - Manufacturing Digital
Deloitte | 2013 Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index | Manufacturing Trends | Global Competitiveness

in another 5 years....India will be the 2nd largest manufacturing nation....china will retain its numero uno position
‘India to be 2nd largest manufacturing country’ | Business Line

mfg1.jpg

10. Japan
9. Singapore
8. Brazil
7. Canada
6. Taiwan
5. South Korea
4. India
3. USA
2. Germany
1. China

Deloitte | 2013 Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index | Manufacturing Trends | Global Competitiveness

in another 5 years....India will be the 2nd largest manufacturing nation....china will retain its numero uno position
See post 18.......
your links talk about Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index........

What is India;s rank?

10. Japan
9. Singapore
8. Brazil
7. Canada
6. Taiwan
5. South Korea
4. India
3. USA
2. Germany
1. China

lol India is not even close to top 5.

US is 2nd, Japan is top 5.

Wrong list made up probably by an Indian.

lol India is not even close to top 5.

US is 2nd, Japan is top 5.

Wrong list made up probably by an Indian.

just 2 minutes ago....beijing walker gave a post...........my link is from that site only
either both are correct or both are wrong :p:

just 2 minutes ago....beijing walker gave a post...........my link is from that site only
either both are correct or both are wrong :p:

Manufacturing output figures are given by the United Nations statistics database. They are the only source thats officially accepted. The graph beijingwalker gave is a graph made from the the UN figures.

Manufacturing output figures are given by the United Nations statistics database. They are the only source thats officially accepted. The graph beijingwalker gave is a graph made from the the UN figures.
Can you tell me about India also?

China Widens Lead as World’s Largest Manufacturer
by David Sims | March 14th, 2013
Although China overtook the U.S. as the world’s largest manufacturing nation in 2010, the production margin between the two countries has been razor-thin. However, new data indicates that China recently widened its lead as the top global producer.
According to the latest research from theUnited Nations, China has further outpaced its competitors in world manufacturing, generating $2.9 trillion in output annually versus $2.43 trillion from the U.S., the world’s second-largest manufacturing economy.
I can only find the report of the top two.

This year is 2014,and China claimed the top one years ago.

This year is 2014,and China claimed the top one years ago.
Manufacturing Output by Country 1999-2011: China, USA, Japan, Germany at Curious Cat Investing and Economics Blog

The United Nations has updated its national accounts data to capture 2011, and thanks to China's breakneck growth, its manufacturing output is now leaving ours in a cloud of coal dust, as shown in this graph from AEI's Mark Perry. China's trend line is practically an asymptote.
China_World_Largest_Manufacturer.jpg

China Is Officially Dusting the U.S. in Manufacturing (and That's OK) - Jordan Weissmann - The Atlantic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom