What's new

China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh

Sorry buddy, but that's not delusion.

This is delusion.

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - Economic Times

From India's favourite President. :P
He is one of our best President who love and want to see a powerful India.
That's his dream. everybody has right to dream. Your china is whatever today b'coz of your Great leader who had dreamt to make your country Strong.
Though What Mr Kalam envisaged did not turn into full reality. we will be there some day. Don't worry.:enjoy:

Check this forum, there are plenty of sources.

India has not got any thermonuclear (fusion) weapons, India voluntarily stopped testing before they reached that stage. :lol:

Rediff On The NeT: So, it was an H-Bomb after all

India's first test at Pokhran on May 11 comprised a hydrogen bomb and the yield was closer to 60 kilotons, it has been confirmed following the release of data collected by 125 seismic stations across the world.

There had been scepticism about India's claim that it had exploded a hydrogen bomb as initial data from seismic stations had recorded only 25 kilotons.

The respected New Scientist magazine confirmed the near 60 kiloton yield and set at rest the controversy whether or not India exploded a thermonuclear device.

We are occupiers? Rich coming from the occupiers of Pakistan occupied kashmir

Don't show your @$$h0l3ness. There is no such thing as Pakistan Occupied Kashmir. There is only Azad Kashmir & IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

We are occupiers? Rich coming from the occupiers of pakistan occupied Balochistan :lol:

If i go by your tone, i can post "You should worry about your bharat mata who is already pregnant. It is matter of time when several states will get birth". But i' am not like you & i won't say this instead i would request Mods @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @Zakii @mods to take care of this troll.

Since you showed me what kashmiris think of Indians, let me show you what occupied Balochis think of Pakistan. It is a very patriotic song (with a much better rhyme then your current anthem), should be made into your new national anthem :rofl:

Poor pathetic troll...posting 8-9 year old videos from 2005 or so. Some one need to slap this troll & show the reality. These protests happened in 2005 when the 3 powerful tribes spread their propaganda that Musharraf killed Bugti. In fact Balochistan is accepted as province of Pakistan by whole world what an insignificant troll from insignificant country thinks doesn't bother us.

Back
Top Bottom