What's new

China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh

Check this forum, there are plenty of sources.
India has not got any thermonuclear (fusion) weapons, India voluntarily stopped testing before they reached that stage.
Reading on the chinese posts on forum I can clearly state that Chinese are dumber than dumbest.
Do you believe in it.:lol::lol::lol:

Reading on the chinese posts on forum I can clearly state that Chinese are dumber than dumbest.
Do you believe in it.:lol::lol::lol:

Actually it is Indians who have a tested IQ of only 82.

That is classified medically as "borderline mental retardation". :P

Then come and fight. Anytime you like, just start another Forward Policy.

You are talking like I command the Indian military :lol:

Plus I would rather let our Japanese friends take care of you, something to do with similar battle experience :rofl:

Check this forum, there are plenty of sources.

India has not got any thermonuclear (fusion) weapons, India voluntarily stopped testing before they reached that stage. :lol:

Link me please, Google couldn't find anything.

Actually it is Indians who have a tested IQ of only 82.

That is classified medically as "borderline mental retardation". :P
Ya I can see from your posts who is retard and who needs mental asylum.:lol::lol::lol:
Guess Who?? :undecided::undecided:
Chinese :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Seriously you guys. What are we achieving here? Nothing, no constructive debate, discussion or even something which is entertaining.

Both sides here are measuring their e-peens and nothing is coming of it.

Last time, we put our troops 30 km deep into pure Indian territory. Not disputed territory, but Indian territory. And we kept them there for several weeks.
you put troops inside our border and then run away..
what a shame ..:lol::lol::lol:

you put troops inside our border and then run away..
what a shame ..:lol::lol::lol:

LOL, read it again:

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - Times Of India

Apart from dismantling a set of strategically-located bunkers at Chumar as part of an arrangement to end the standoff at Depsang Bulge in eastern Ladakh, the Indian troops seem to have suspended patrols to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Chumar.

Senior officials briefed by personnel on the ground said the Army has discontinued the round-the-clock patrolling it was undertaking in the area for the last few months, ever since the Chinese troops withdrew from Depsang last Sunday.

We put troops 30 km inside your territory for several weeks. Any other country would have arrested them and thrown them out.

But India instead, they bowed to all our demands, demolished all the bunkers in the area, as well as stopping ALL troop patrols to Chumar. :D

You guys had a chance to fight to defend your land, but instead you gave in and fulfilled all our demands instead.

We put troops 30 km inside your territory for several weeks. Any other country would have arrested them and thrown them out.
And, we took the entire south Tibet, Sikkim and kicked you out in 1967(Chola incident).

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - Times Of India
Army has already denied this report.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But India instead, they bowed to all our demands, demolished all the bunkers in the area, as well as stopping troop patrols to Chumar.
LOL don't make me laugh.you are not good at it.
Source:TOI (no one believe it)
+ we thought your forces are there to have picnic, so we gave them free space.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

And, we took the entire south Tibet, Sikkim and kicked you out in 1967(Chola incident).

Army has already denied this report.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a joke, you guys keep referring to a "Chola incident" but nobody even cares what that is.

We're talking about WARS not skirmishes.

India had a chance to kick us out but they bowed to all our demands. :P

What a joke, you guys keep referring to a "Chola incident" but nobody even cares what that is.

We're talking about WARS not skirmishes.

India had a chance to kick us out but they bowed to all our demands. :P
If you are so delusional and want to see
they bowed to all our demands.
no body can help you.By the way ask your army did they enjoyed the picnic or not we also gave them rosogulla(sweet) once.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom