What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

Or maybe our sons.

Doesn't matter man, Afghanistan is full of Islamist Taliban terrorists, as long as they're contained there I don't really care about Afghanistan or whether they're nuked or not.

Then apologise for your disgusting post. Those are human beings there you psycho. Kids and women.

Aur chupo.

Clearly these people only understand one language.

We need to establish a buffer zone around our border.
First pakistan have to find out if anyone export b@lls because pakistan lacks any and Pakistanis only rely on imports.

If this was Turkeye or any other gairat mand country, they would annihilate and created a buffer zone long.

I'm really not amused by threats at nuking our brothers.
Your brothers? You are committing a genocide of your own country's muslim citizens calling them termites and the spawn of invaders while you are calling the same invaders (afghans) you brothers.

What's the matter? Are afghan taliban not mullay. Are the the good kind of muslim , the model citizen? :lol:

Then apologise for your disgusting post. Those are human beings there you psycho. Kids and women.
so are the seven pakistani civilians these animals just killed today. for no reason other than the fact that they can't smuggle heroin, weapons and other contraband as freely as before

I mean it sucks, but at the end it's a
My post had more to do with the fact this indians try to lift the balls of israelis and american etc. It's very prevalent.

Trust me, once you get the joke. You'll love it.
Yeah I get it, it's a joke about Indians making videos and telling Israel it "has our full support" lol

But is nuking Israel antisemitism?
Idk man me joking about nuking Afghanistan, something that would never happen as opposed to countries that actually strive for a nuclear war.

Inappropriate Language
My post had more to do with the fact this indians try to lift the balls of israelis and american etc. It's very prevalent.

Trust me, once you get the joke. You'll love it.
Lift the balls is a Pakistani thing. Never heard this turn of phrase here.

Maybe you've gotten used to the warm moistness there. First American tattas. Then yellow momos.

I keep saying this, move the FC back and bring in troops. Move in 100k troops with tanks and jets and establish buffer zone.

They don't see durand line as a hard border, lets make them see through force. Let them understand the cost of keeping durand line as disputed would be to lose a chunk of their territory.

This border is as hot as the east, it needs permanent troop presence.

Your brothers? You are committing a genocide of your own country's muslim citizens calling them termites and the spawn of invaders while you are calling the same invaders (afghans) you brothers.

What's the matter? Are afghan taliban not mullay. Are the the good kind of muslim , the model citizen? :lol:

so are the seven pakistani civilians these animals just killed today. for no reason other than the fact that they can't smuggle heroin, weapons and other contraband as freely as before

RIP the dead. Please do not derail the thread by goading me with Indian muslim khatra mein propaganda.

They’re not your brothers stop writing this BS everywhere.

You are NOBODY to decide who our brothers are.

Lift the balls is a Pakistani thing. Never heard this turn of phrase here.

Maybe you've gotten used to the warm moistness there. First American tattas. Then yellow momos.
You seem to know about the warmth and the moisture. Been there recently?
About the yellow momos, you were going hard with hindi cheeni bhai bhai, until they decided to pull out of your mouth.

RIP the dead. Please do not derail the thread by goading me with Indian muslim khatra mein propaganda.

You are NOBODY to decide who our brothers are.
Put your money where your mouth is and take all 3 mill refuges from Pakistan, then you are free to play bhai bhai together.

Back
Top Bottom