Be carefull on where you post your pics...

Star Wars

BANNED
One of my friends picture she posted in facebook and several other discussion forums was used by one of the Adult websites .. the ones you see on the torrent websites as an advertisement for prostitution .... which usually says " she is just 5km away and is waiting for you " ..
I implore all females to be carefull where you post your pics

She came to know after one of her friends spotted her picture being used in one of those websites...

am not really aware of all females , can anyone please mention al of them to this thread :angel: :oops:

lol i have my pics on fb ....next time i may bump into some website which has my pic and written under it "stud" 2kms away and uncountable likes from pretty girls ....now i get it i should write my cell no too on my pic.....so i can have a real chance lmao

There is no privacy over the internet, be any website. Once your personal details are on the internet, it will never get deleted even if you remove it, for example your pictures or phone number on facebook. There is nothing as privacy over facebook either. People must realize this, especially women, the sooner, the better.

One of my friends picture she posted in facebook and several other discussion forums was used by one of the Adult websites .. the ones you see on the torrent websites as an advertisement for prostitution .... which usually says " she is just 5km away and is waiting for you " ..
I implore all females to be carefull where you post your pics

She came to know after one of her friends spotted her picture being used in one of those websites...

am not really aware of all females , can anyone please mention al of them to this thread :angel: :oops:

Er... I am a guy, man. Saw you just mention me. :blink:

But will forward the warning to all the ladies I know.

Thanks.

Better ignore it.. how does it matter?

Let the pervert do what they want, who care///

lol i have my pics on fb ....next time i may bump into some website which has my pic and written under it "stud" 2kms away and uncountable likes from pretty girls ....now i get it i should write my cell no too on my pic.....so i can have a real chance lmao

OR it may say
" hey stud wanna mount this cute boy "

@Umair Nawaz Your are an Embarrassment to your religion and your community , have some shame . My relation with her is none of your business . Your attitude is disgusting and no better than those rapists down the street in Karachi or Delhi ..

im sure she is not his sister either.

kya pta lally in indians ka koi bharosa nai ha....

You are sick , try to get medication....if you delay the doctor will say abh dhava kha nahi dhuva ki jarurath hai, abh hamaray hath may kuch nahi hai.

Op was showing some concern he is trying to tell everyone(including Indians,pakistanis,BD,china and everyone) to be carefull.