What's new

Amit Shah deployed illegal Gujarat Police surveillance on woman for 'saheb': Cop

BJP has more coolies...congress has none. Unlike BJP congress doesn't have budget with 150 member cells in Ahmedabad to manage social media. And your bonus must have been really fat this year.

An example of the ENREGA coolie phenomena.

BRW-K9HCIAIHgl_.jpg:large

lolz Emma watson's other name is Bhumika Yadav.

#ThankYouCongress

Unlike you coolies and [.B]dregs of the society, the BJP sympathizers are real life people who are accomplished in their diverse areas but united by the single idea of saving this nation from the predatory Dynasty. :lol:

'Millenium Post'- some sort of shit paper no one has heard of. Come up with somehing more credible than just BJP rags.

You are just like the cat who likes to close his eyes and believe the whole world has gone blind.

As I said, keep the accusations coming eNREGA coolies, you are only adding to Modi's support as has every single of accusations in the past 11 years.

An example of the ENREGA coolie phenomena.

BRW-K9HCIAIHgl_.jpg:large

lolz Emma watson's other name is Bhumika Yadav.

#ThankYouCongress

Unlike you coolies and [.B]dregs of the society, the BJP sympathizers are real life people who are accomplished in their diverse areas but united by the single idea of saving this nation from the predatory Dynasty. :lol:

You are just like the cat who likes to close his eyes and believe the whole world has gone blind.

As I said, keep the accusations coming eNREGA coolies, you are only adding to Modi's support as has every single of accusations in the past 11 years.

I know you'd start your BS engine just about now. Millenum Post is a rag with no reputation or credibility. And that pic is another creation of the BJP fenky internet army.AND you are the biggest beneficiary of the Fenku internet army payouts. 

Big deal...that's TCS contribution not modi. in Bangalore we saw several such openings happening again and again over decades. And long before Gujarat TN and then Pune opened Ford and GM factories (over 20 years). Other CMs have done better work well befor Fenku decided to copy them.

Millenum Post is a rag with no reputation or credibility.

Yes..and the girl's own father is a liar and cobrapost - another rag - is the epitome of credibility. They should make a Ripley's Believe it or Not episode on the IQ level of the eNREGA brigade. :lol:

And that pic is another creation of the BJP fenky internet army.AND you are the biggest beneficiary of the Fenku internet army payouts.

lolz..looks like I have hit a raw nerve by putting up an example of the eNREGA coolie brigade phenomenon. Unlike you coolies, we are just united by our desire to finish off the leech dynasty and consign it to the dustbin of history.

Last edited:
Look guynextdoor and bregs, I like your persistence even if not yourselves, so I will give a free tip/insider advice on how to really combat Modi if that is what you want - just ignore him and dont do these kind of "expose" or constant posting of news about him. It only gives him publicity and adds to his supporters.

Yes..and the girl's own father is a liar and cobrapost - another rag - is the epitome of credibility. They should make a Ripley's Believe it or Not episode on the IQ level of the eNREGA brigade. :lol:

lolz..looks like I have hit a raw nerve by putting up an example of the eNREGA coolie brigade phenomenon. Unlike you coolies, we are just united by our desire to finish off the leech dynasty and consign it to the dustbin of history.

The girl's father was not a 'liar' when the BJP had him lambast congress for 'baseless allegations'. And when that backfired he is suddenly a 'liar'? Congress has no social media budget. BJP has been runningthat for years. You're the biggest coolie of the BJP, and more importantly you're a MORON. 
YOU'RE not gonna achieve any 'consignment of dustbin of history' or anything. You'll just write more of idiotic nonsense as you always do coolie.

Look guynextdoor and bregs, I like your persistence even if not yourselves, so I will give a free tip/insider advice on how to really combat Modi if that is what you want - just ignore him and dont do these kind of "expose" or constant posting of news about him. It only gives him publicity and adds to his supporters.

If only you can give few tips to Feku sena and to feku himself that will be much better

It's quite shameful for a party to stir up this kind of crap, When most of it's own cadre is being accused of raping women left, right and center. Please deal with such rapists first before taking a pseudo moral stand.

Back
Top Bottom