What's new

Amit Shah deployed illegal Gujarat Police surveillance on woman for 'saheb': Cop

Truth is the result of 2004, 2009 elections and recently held assembly elections, and you will see truth again in 2014 albeit with the help of third front

Stop day dreaming ..... We will decide that when 2014 elections are over, until then..stop the jingoism
Its Alarming how people like you Blindly support Congress despite the immense damage they have done to the country...political loyalty over country...shame .....

...and what is this magical answer?

Four different discussions on this issue,all lost ...and you still asking me this question ? you need a better job 
bhai inko burnol nahi .."zalim lotion" aur "sarkari gaund" lag wane ka showk hai :cheesy::cheesy:

they are opening the 4th discussion on this after failing three times..am just gonna ignore all three of them ... they have never answered my questions ...

Stop day dreaming ..... We will decide that when 2014 elections are over, until then..stop the jingoism
Its Alarming how people like you Blindly support Congress despite the immense damage they have done to the country...political loyalty over country...shame .....

Its not political loyalty its country first always, if modi wins in elections then fine but you must accept ills of BJP too. if all is so much rosy about BJP hen why they ruled for only 6 years ? where was RSS. hindu mahasabha in freedom struggle ? now you people finding fault lines in history !

Point is you people force other to believe all ills of country is by congress and all good things by BJP which is not even visible in half of the country

Its not political loyalty its country first always, if modi wins in elections then fine but you must accept ills of BJP too. if all is so much rosy about BJP hen why they ruled for only 6 years ? where was RSS. hindu mahasabha in freedom struggle ? now you people finding fault lines in history !

Point is you people force other to believe all ills of country is by congress and all good things by BJP which is not even visible in half of the country

I have always accepted ills of all party proven they are legitimate , I don't have loyalty to any party but if one leader is better than the other i will support them, but in recent years Congress has gone way too low . Do you know i supported Congress in 2009 and 2004 ? I have hope for Modi because he is the few persons out there who was the lowest common denominator when he was born and reached to such height ... Why don't you prove them wrong if people are finding fault lines ? Prove it they are not credible , till now no one from congress even bother s to give a decent defense on these issues

The excuses get even more bizzare. You seem to be alleging that the Gujarat government was complicit in subverting justice by "bribing" the "lady". Maybe you believe these sorry excuses but it makes no sense. The BJP actually made a terrible mistake by directing attention to the "father's" letter. That pretty much implicated Modi straightaway(he wasn't directly mentioned in the tapes). Now the allegation is that there were other reasons(to put someone in jail & not double cross :sick:). So obviously the earlier statement by the father was under duress & the BJP implicated itself by using that for defence. You too have no answers, merely a surmise that they may have been keeping tabs for some reason. That's hardly a good explanation. This is simply getting crazier by the minute.

What excuse ? I am not a BJP spokesperson ........... whats with this whole drama bazi ?

Why are you pretending to be so naive so as to believe political intrigues is new to Indian politics ? or that Narendra Modi does not indulge in it ? :lol:

BJP is probably trying to defuse this non issue and deflate this congress propaganda balloon. Obviously the father would be under duress goings against a PM candidate :cheesy: ...wont you be ? But in this case, the father is a staunch BJP supporter so he does not really have to be under duress. He has chosen his side and his Son's and daughters company is doing rather well. He is more worried that the congress will destroy his daughters life. Now that is duress. Why are you knowingly blind to that ?

Pradeep Sharma and Kuleep Sharma are first class congi scums. Why do you think Pradeep sharma is in jail ? The courts are not run by NaMo. He was fond guilty of land scam. Why was kuldeep sharma appointed as adviser to central home ministry by congress after his retirement?

This whole thing is gray ..... no one would find direct links or clear answers for such intrigues. That is what congress propaganda machine is planning on. Raise a stink and create enough smoke. Then claim its a fire.

I have always accepted ills of all party proven they are legitimate , I don't have loyalty to any party but if one leader is better than the other i will support them, but in recent years Congress has gone way too low . Do you know i supported Congress in 2009 and 2004 ? I have hope for Modi because he is the few persons out there who was the lowest common denominator when he was born and reached to such height ... Why don't you prove them wrong if people are finding fault lines ? Prove it they are not credible , till now no one from congress even bother s to give a decent defense on these issues

our views might differ about modi because i believe he is more hype then any content which is being claimed, your concern regarding congress in past few years are fair based on there low and disappointing performance but at the same time it doesn't meant all the ills modi will cure with a magic wand

Four different discussions on this issue,all lost ...and you still asking me this question ? you need a better job 

You are the one who bothered with me & my opinion, pretty much easy to figure who needs a job. Move on man.

What excuse ? I am not a BJP spokesperson ........... whats with this whole drama bazi ?

Why are you pretending to be so naive so as to believe political intrigues is new to Indian politics ? or that Narendra Modi does not indulge in it ? :lol:

BJP is probably trying to defuse this non issue and deflate this congress propaganda balloon. Obviously the father would be under duress goings against a PM candidate :cheesy: ...wont you be ? But in this case, the father is a staunch BJP supporter so he does not really have to be under duress. He has chosen his side and his Son's and daughters company is doing rather well. He is more worried that the congress will destroy his daughters life. Now that is duress. Why are you knowingly blind to that ?

Pradeep Sharma and Kuleep Sharma are first class congi scums. Why do you think Pradeep sharma is in jail ? The courts are not run by NaMo. He was fond guilty of land scam. Why was kuldeep sharma appointed as adviser to central home ministry by congress after his retirement?

This whole thing is gray ..... no one would find direct links or clear answers for such intrigues. That is what congress propaganda machine is planning on. Raise a stink and create enough smoke. Then claim its a fire.

Okay, the whole thing is grey & you have no better answers than me except that your political persuasion leads you to go with an argument favouring the BJP. I have offered no support of any line except to say the situation is weird. The rest of your argument about what the father might be doing & who he is under duress from is just mental gymnastics, I presume unless you are claiming inside information. There we must leave it because you have no answers, no more than I have, only your guesses (which may or may not be correct), the questions still remain unanswered.

Okay, the whole thing is grey & you have no better answers than me except that your political persuasion leads you to go with an argument favouring the BJP. I have offered no support of any line except to say the situation is weird. The rest of your argument about what the father might be doing & who he is under duress from is just mental gymnastics, I presume unless you are claiming inside information. There we must leave it because you have no answers, no more than I have, only your guesses (which may or may not be correct), the questions still remain unanswered.

The father is ON RECORD saying he is a friend of Modi and that Modi is a family friend. :disagree:

It is his political persuasion that leads me to believe he is a BJP supporter :lol: ............why are you dragging me into this ?

His two sons and 1 daughter is the ones running the company that has done some major work in Guajrat and for Gujarat Govt. and has got some awards for it. All those are available in the internet if you just look for it.

Why are you so eager to deny this obvious relationship when common sense dictates otherwise ?

So Congress is at it again. I was waiting for their dirty tricks department to do something like this. And its not the first time they have done these things.

Babu Jagjeevan Ram's political career was finished when Congress published articles about this child.

I hope Congress is ready for the response from the other side. They have worked really hard to find this ( which BTW is related to Pradeep Sharma ) . Now BJP should start exposing them one by one. I am sure a lot of juicy details will come out now about a lot of Congress ministers and their extended stays in Kolkata-Bangalore and Gurgaon... :)

This was one move Congress should have avoided. But as they say " Vinash kaale viprit Budhdhhi"..

So Congress is at it again. I was waiting for their dirty tricks department to do something like this. And its not the first time they have done these things.

Babu Jagjeevan Ram's political career was finished when Congress published articles about this child.

I hope Congress is ready for the response from the other side. They have worked really hard to find this ( which BTW is related to Pradeep Sharma ) . Now BJP should start exposing them one by one. I am sure a lot of juicy details will come out now about a lot of Congress ministers and their extended stays in Kolkata-Bangalore and Gurgaon... :)

This was one move Congress should have avoided. But as they say " Vinash kaale viprit Budhdhhi"..
thats the way for BJP to get congress on back foot other wise doggyraja and Pappu &co will sling more filthh and will not relent BJP should leave this good boy fixation and come all guns blazing and respond to the question in the same language as it is asked other wise they will be made to pay a very heavy price ...hope NaMo now takes bull by the horns ,...and i guess BJP should ask its women brigade...like monkia lekhi/sushma swaraj and likes to take the battle to congress and since women will be at helm they wont be able to get down to there real aukat

The father is ON RECORD saying he is a friend of Modi and that Modi is a family friend. :disagree:

It is his political persuasion that leads me to believe he is a BJP supporter :lol: ............why are you dragging me into this ?

His two sons and 1 daughter is the ones running the company that has done some major work in Guajrat and for Gujarat Govt. and has got some awards for it. All those are available in the internet if you just look for it.

Why are you so eager to deny this obvious relationship when common sense dictates otherwise ?

Maybe because common sense is very selective here. The father puts Modi in the middle & the BJP spokesperson actually refers media persons to that statement. Common sense would say that was stupid. Common sense would also discount that argument because it meant that Modi & Co. could get hauled up in courts (regardless of whether the girl & her father complained), government being used in such a manner would open up endless lines of inquiry.

You suggested that the woman was paid off for testimony through contracts, common sense would suggest that is an even more dangerous argument (luckily for the BJP, its your argument...not theirs) because it opens one up to the charge of subverting justice. You then make the claim that the Gujarat police were possibly keeping tabs on the woman so that she keeps her part of the bargain. Common sense would still wonder why the police were intruding and why the minister is involved or who is the "Saheb" mentioned.. Common sense would also raise questions on why they were interested in a meeting this lady might have with an IAS officer. That might be a serious issue, intruding even into an IAS officer's life if the police were only interested in the lady. Plenty of questions here, the BJP seems utterly confused with first directing to the father's statement & now suggesting that the whole thing is a fake story. Which begs the question, provided "common sense" is used, what is one to make of the father's defence or even the possible reasoning given by you. If the whole thing is a fake, then the father's story as well as your hypothesis must be too.

Funny thing....this "common sense".

Back
Top Bottom