What's new

Amit Shah deployed illegal Gujarat Police surveillance on woman for 'saheb': Cop

Maybe because common sense is very selective here. The father puts Modi in the middle & the BJP spokesperson actually refers media persons to that statement. Common sense would say that was stupid. Common sense would also discount that argument because it meant that Modi & Co. could get hauled up in courts (regardless of whether the girl & her father complained), government being used in such a manner would open up endless lines of inquiry.

You suggested that the woman was paid off for testimony through contracts, common sense would suggest that is an even more dangerous argument (luckily for the BJP, its your argument...not theirs) because it opens one up to the charge of subverting justice. You then make the claim that the Gujarat police were possibly keeping tabs on the woman so that she keeps her part of the bargain. Common sense would still wonder why the police were intruding and why the minister is involved or who is the "Saheb" mentioned.. Common sense would also raise questions on why they were interested in a meeting this lady might have with an IAS officer. That might be a serious issue, intruding even into an IAS officer's life if the police were only interested in the lady. Plenty of questions here, the BJP seems utterly confused with first directing to the father's statement & now suggesting that the whole thing is a fake story. Which begs the question, provided "common sense" is used, what is one to make of the father's defence or even the possible reasoning given by you. If the whole thing is a fake, then the father's story as well as your hypothesis must be too.

Funny thing....this "common sense".

It is safe to say the Father is more concerned for his daughter being destroyed by the congress than protecting Narendra Modi :lol: ........... for me that is straight forward common sense.

BJP spokesperson is attempting to defuse a legal situation by saying that the cops were provided for protection based on the request of the father. It is difficult to prove otherwise.

Irrespective of how this plays out, its safe to say that congress is definitely going to open a line of inquiry to discredit Modi :lol: ......that too is straight forward common sense. The girl or the father does not have a choice in this matter and I am sure they know it too. Safe to say they will throw in their lot with Modi.

Its more likely the girl extracted her pound of flesh for helping take down Sharma. Maybe she had some other motivation...who knows. What do you mean by saying the police was intruding ? Clearly it would be in NaMo's best interest to find out if she is meeting sharma to make a separate deal with him/congress. .........that too is common sense. Obviously no one is going to say all this .......everybody is going to deny this officially. That too is common sense.

As to spying on IAS and IPS officers, in India there is clear evidence that Chidambaram as HM even spied on Parnab Mukherjee when he was the FM in UPA 1 & 2 :lol: ......phone tapping, using IB/police to spy on political rivals (from same party or opposition party) is politics 101. 
So Congress is at it again. I was waiting for their dirty tricks department to do something like this. And its not the first time they have done these things.

Babu Jagjeevan Ram's political career was finished when Congress published articles about this child.

I hope Congress is ready for the response from the other side. They have worked really hard to find this ( which BTW is related to Pradeep Sharma ) . Now BJP should start exposing them one by one. I am sure a lot of juicy details will come out now about a lot of Congress ministers and their extended stays in Kolkata-Bangalore and Gurgaon... :)

This was one move Congress should have avoided. But as they say " Vinash kaale viprit Budhdhhi"..

This bullet was already fired during 2007 state elections. Just that people outside Gujarat is unaware of it as most media houses in Guajrat did not take it seriously.

Congress is only trying to shoot the same bullet for 2014 election :lol: ............ this whole thing will fall flat. It did not stink then, it will not stink now.

Very lame. Absolutely crazy . Can't figure out what to make of this. 

Absolute bonkers. A more pathetic excuse is difficult to find. 

...and you think it's okay then? C'mon man, forget your political preference, this is really wierd.

Dude, I don't know why you call it weird...I always thought something like this was about to come out. 64 year old man living away from his wife- this isn't some 'saint' but Modi we're taking about, someone who always had every intention on using his power. Sees a girl, gets her trailed, gets the man she's seeing thrown into jail, I'm sure he must have used other forms of intimidations on other women he's interested in. When he does not hesitate to even murder, this is a small thing for him. Sardar became Home Minister of India by uniting the country for all eternity, Amit Shah became the home minister of Gujarat by pimiping for Modi- what's soooo surprising about this?

Dude, I don't know why you call it weird...I always thought something like this was about to come out. 64 year old man living away from his wife- this isn't some 'saint' but Modi we're taking about, someone who always had every intention on using his power. Sees a girl, gets her trailed, gets the man she's seeing thrown into jail, I'm sure he must have used other forms of intimidations on other women he's interested in. When he does not hesitate to even murder, this is a small thing for him. Sardar became Home Minister of India by uniting the country for all eternity, Amit Shah became the home minister of Gujarat by pimiping for Modi- what's soooo surprising about this?

Truth about his wife and his other colorful life is yet to come in coming months

Truth about his wife and his other colorful life is yet to come in coming months

Actually I hope any details about his wife are left out. That's his personal life. The moment he starts abusing his personal power to stalk a girl, it's no longer personal life. Desiring someone is not a crime. But then he isn't gymming up to become Arnold and woo her- he's usig the Inspector General of Police, and lots of senior officers to tab her, throw her lovers into jail and basically intimidate her into his arms- WTF???

Actually I hope any details about his wife are left out. That's his personal life. The moment he starts abusing his personal power to stalk a girl, it's no longer personal life. Desiring someone is not a crime. But then he isn't gymming up to become Arnold and woo her- he's usig the Inspector General of Police, and lots of senior officers to tab her, throw her lovers into jail and basically intimidate her into his arms- WTF???

WOW. Pretense of morality by character Assassins :cheesy: ..........now I have seen everything :D

The problem is its BJP which starts hitting below belly and when replied back in same coin they start usual chants, Modi is the man who in India started personally attacking other political leaders. so you reap what you sow

The problem is its BJP which starts hitting below belly and when replied back in same coin they start usual chants, Modi is the man who in India started personally attacking other political leaders. so you reap what you sow

What personal attack did Modi make on 'other political leaders' ?

Instead I can give you a list of personal attack on Modi by ALL Secular Parties :D

Yeah, but India would be better off washing our hands off him and removing his associated bad influence as quickly as possible. 
It is safe to say the Father is more concerned for his daughter being destroyed by the congress than protecting Narendra Modi :lol: ........... for me that is straight forward common sense.

BJP spokesperson is attempting to defuse a legal situation by saying that the cops were provided for protection based on the request of the father. It is difficult to prove otherwise.

Irrespective of how this plays out, its safe to say that congress is definitely going to open a line of inquiry to discredit Modi :lol: ......that too is straight forward common sense. The girl or the father does not have a choice in this matter and I am sure they know it too. Safe to say they will throw in their lot with Modi.

Its more likely the girl extracted her pound of flesh for helping take down Sharma. Maybe she had some other motivation...who knows. What do you mean by saying the police was intruding ? Clearly it would be in NaMo's best interest to find out if she is meeting sharma to make a separate deal with him/congress. .........that too is common sense. Obviously no one is going to say all this .......everybody is going to deny this officially. That too is common sense.

As to spying on IAS and IPS officers, in India there is clear evidence that Chidambaram as HM even spied on Parnab Mukherjee when he was the FM in UPA 1 & 2 :lol: ......phone tapping, using IB/police to spy on political rivals (from same party or opposition party) is politics 101. 

This bullet was already fired during 2007 state elections. Just that people outside Gujarat is unaware of it as most media houses in Guajrat did not take it seriously.

Congress is only trying to shoot the same bullet for 2014 election :lol: ............ this whole thing will fall flat. It did not stink then, it will not stink now.

Tell me maggot. If you were a father and if you had a daughter and if you told modi 'keep an eye on her', will modi put the state IG in charge, put police officers on every plane she flies and throw her lovers into jail? Use your brains once in a while.

Yeah, but India would be better off washing our hands off him and removing his associated bad influence as quickly as possible.

This is a serious challenge to Indian society, e.g - BJP wish to come to power by increasing its tally from say 118 to 200 but this will never happen the way Feku fans abuse other by there hypocrite behavior or they way behave to dissenting voices, this behavior in run up to election time will scare up general voters who do not vote as per ideology but decide at the last moment. The way feku sena behaves at internet and the laguage they use i never saw any RSS sarchalak using this language or may be this is new addition in there syllabus. All this is not well for Indian society

Congress is setting dangerous trend of using law enforcement forces & media to attack their opposition on any account by using their ruling power...

Do they think Congress will rule India for eternity? cos if BJP wins anytime & do the same with them on same amount then congress will be a finish party...

Better start a campaign based on development in country...

...and you think it's okay then? C'mon man, forget your political preference, this is really wierd.

Weird ? Crazy? Even misuse of public machinery ? Yes, yes and yes.

Dangerous ? Will it cause any change to the political fortunes of Modi ? No and no.

Back
Top Bottom