What's new

Do You Also Flirt with your Sister In Law?

Do you also play ludo or other games like chupann chupai with saalies . This is normal here.

ludo_big.gif
what..... thewy play ludo and chupan chpai is pios land of the pure too :o:

sirji aaj to apne emotional ker diya :cray:

tune to emo.jpg

Sirjee, this can work only if said wife lets her man go out of the house with an empty stomach and full balls. A man leaving his castle on a full stomach and empty balls ain't going nowhere. Ever.

Enough said. :D

Truer words were never spoken on PDF.

P.S. My wife does not have a sister. A hot first cousin yes. Does that count?

Sirjee, this can work only if said wife lets her man go out of the house with an empty stomach and full balls. A man leaving his castle on a full stomach and empty balls ain't going nowhere. Ever.

hear you loud and clear and I can agree to that too.

that said.. on a general note
we human I mean Men... like to spread our seeds... whether or not we have been active "just" before leaving home. few things are just hard wired into our genetic code we like to shop around and check out possible suitor consciously or unconsciously.. the customs, norms, religion etc. just keeps us under check

@Irfan Baloch

Aese kaam aur vo bhi umar ke is hise main? Allah mafi de! :lol:
Ji Mera chand. I am just a messenger and this thread was just a social experiment. it doesn't literally mean that I am advocating such thing or advertising my intentions or shenanigans.

I flirt with everyone. My best friend's husband, that guy down the street, some girl I met at a club, myself... everyone! If I had a sister in law I'd flirt with her too.

I'm also crazy, obsessive and a bit hyper, so you know, there's that too look forward too.

girl_flirting_with_guy1.jpg

:partay:

@Irfan Baloch irfan bahi mujhay tau laga tha aap khawateen ko bilkul avoid kartay hongay ,may nay socha apnay tau shaadi bhi nahi ki hogee ,magar aap tau itnay rangeen mizaj niklay. :/

Hain kawakib kuch nazar atay hain kuch :/

Nope my fiance would kill me if i did that

I flirt with everyone. My best friend's husband, that guy down the street, some girl I met at a club, myself... everyone! If I had a sister in law I'd flirt with her too.

I'm also crazy, obsessive and a bit hyper, so you know, there's that too look forward too.

Where were you when i was single :'(

A man leaving his castle on a full stomach and empty balls ain't going nowhere. Ever.

depends on the appetite... on both accounts

fkAvyc8.jpg

ooh la la

When i get married, if anybody says anything other than Hi/Bye to my wife I will phuck him up,cuss his life out call his mother and sisters whore and never be allowed anywhere near me again. Even if it was just potential gf, if she has a problem with this simply no relationship.

When it comes to married Muslims, I don't get in their business at all. It's one of most grave sins to harm honor of Muslims. If you do that it's permissable to kill you. You're dirty whether religious or not. If husband of sister in law permits that he has issues and wasn't raised properly.

would i flirt with my sisters in-law? it would depends if she's fit or not. in my case DAMN!!. two for one. mf gf's sister is fit and has a nice personality too. but it sounds a bit messed up tough.

Back
Top Bottom