What's new

Do You Also Flirt with your Sister In Law?

yea its called necro-posting or bumping in web language. and No I wont hide behind the excuse that "everyone does it".
I am really interested in @Syed.Ali.Haider 's comments because he never says what he means but he says it so well that you can go and have a good day

Never mean what I say? Hainji? I always say what I mean, but people understand only what they want from it. :D

chi chi chi.. choti post kio magtay ho guru ji
webmaster bun jao hamaray
follow the lead of milspec and you will be rewarded
sirji challo TT te professional utte matti paoo bus merri negetive ratings khatam karra do please please please .... kassam khata hoon saari umar kissi parayee naari ki taraf galat bhawnayee mann me nahi laoonga :agree:

ye PDF hai ya desi hot blog spot :enjoy:
15xmh4l.jpg

Sir it is not our culture Bhabees are like elder sisters but sali sahibas are also sister but little jokes and chit chat is a part of customs but with in limits.

looks more like you have been thru thsoe kind of "death punishments" multiple times :sarcastic: :D
No mate...in south India we don't have this kind of culture..
There might be some black sheep but generally wife's sister is treated as own sister.

If you observe the thread closely I might be the first south Indian who has commented here..remaining south indians though they share same feelings as me might not want to hurt the fun which people are going through..so they refrained from commenting.

Back
Top Bottom