What's new

Do You Also Flirt with your Sister In Law?

@Irfan Baloch Good thread, not bad to have light discussion. Most of men are same but hypocrisy is highest in our part.

Please don't summon him. He's a renowned party-pooper! :D

Unlucky basta**! :p:
Is he jon snow? #gameofthrones :woot:

1900-perv.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Shakti kapoor

@Irfan Baloch Good thread, not bad to have light discussion. Most of men are same but hypocrisy is highest in our part.
it was a tongue in cheek light hearted banter not to be taken seriously because while writing I didnt mean any disrespect and left the reader to decide how far he wants to ride with his imagination.

among family and friends we all have our boundaries and mutual respect but there is always this element which is quiet interesting.

it was a tongue in cheek light hearted banter not to be taken seriously because while writing I didnt mean any disrespect and left the reader to decide how far he wants to ride with his imagination.

among family and friends we all have our boundaries and mutual respect but there is always this element which is quiet interesting.

Family and friend dynamics form a rich area of study of human behavior is all societies, perhaps even more so in desi ones. :D

I bet male members are grinning while going through this thread!!.......:D

"Salli" Adhe "Gharwali"!!...............:D

One thing I am sorry for the Chinese people. They cannot discuss this here (They cannot understand its meaning in the first place)!!.......:undecided:

Last edited:
Thanks for the article Irfan bhai! I don't feel guilty anymore!! :yahoo:

Sayad kuchh bite huye pal yaad aa gaya, jo itne saal dimag mein bojh banke pada tha?.........:D

@Irfan Baloch, I have got two!! of course you have to spend, but it is worth every penny!! But after they get married, then you start thinking "Kyoun bekar mein paisa kharch kiya"!!.........:P

Irfan bhai, I do not real sister in law..there are some distant cousins whom rarely meet.

Irfan bhai, I do not real sister in law..there are some distant cousins whom rarely meet.
thats why I said family and friends. dont take it personal and try implying strictly on yourself :)

imagine a what If scenario and build over it.. as far as you are willing to go.
my wife should be reading the thread soon.

Back
Top Bottom