What's new

Do You Also Flirt with your Sister In Law?

thanks for 2 of your most engaging and enlightening posts
there is nothing wrong with keeping your cards close to the chest

where is my @VCheng when I need him..

Ready and waiting for the order, Sir!

Funny-Graphics-443.jpg

:D

==========================

PS: Un petite question: What is a "sisiter"?

Ready and waiting for the order, Sir!

Funny-Graphics-443.jpg

:D

==========================

PS: Un petite question: What is a "sisiter"?

Answer #1 a Deliberate misspell to ward off the death fatwa on technical grounds
Answer #2 a typo that escaped the proof reading but has same impact like the "FCUK" brand has :)

@Irfan Baloch why are you promoting this filth ???

this thread is proof that you secular animals are behind the moral decay in our Islamic society and why you people cringe on the name of "Shariah"

Insh'Allah you will pay for this in this life and the hereafter

I thought the thread was started by one of PDF's innumerable teenaged tharki keyboard warriors, but apparently even oldies like @Irfan Baloch sahib are not short on hormones.:enjoy::pdf:

I'm no expert on the topic, so I will just make the comment "Make love, not war."

BTW, you should also offer practical advice and tips to the ladies, not just guys.

this thread is proof that you secular animals are behind the moral decay in our Islamic society and why you people cringe on the name of "Shariah"

Due to the existence of Poe's law, I request you to tell us whether you are serious or being sarcastic.

My fiance once told me that from now on you will have to suffice on ghar ki daal but she forgot to mention which type of daal. :angel:

This thread should be renamed to tharkistaan.

Amen to that brother by the way you should be careful with your fatwa because TTP brothers are committing a bigger sin that flirting and they justify it with their fatwa too.

I will pay for my sins and cannibals, child rapists, butchers and mass murders will pay for their sins for killing minorities, teachers, health workers, soldiers and all ordinary citizens.

I Love Shariah.. if it ever comes.. I can see many heads rolling in the Islamic parties and specially that Red Mosque Cleric..

Is flirting allowed in Islam? :P :P :P
I didnt know if religion had anything to do with this subject. is flirting allowed in any other religion?

forget religion.. is flirting allowed in the work place? hmm.....?

Last edited:
Amen to that brother by the way you should be careful with your fatwa because TTP brothers are committing a bigger sin that flirting and they justify it with their fatwa too.

I will pay for my sins and cannibals, child rapists, butchers and mass murders will pay for their sins for killing minorities, teachers, health workers, soldiers and all ordinary citizens.

I Love Shariah.. if it ever comes.. I can see many heads rolling in the Islamic parties and specially that Red Mosque Cleric..

I didnt know if religion had anything to do with this subject. is flirting allowed in any other religion?

forget religion.. is flirting allowed in the work place? hmm.....?

What does this thread have to do with TTP ?

Back
Top Bottom