What's new

Do You Also Flirt with your Sister In Law?

did you write this?
in the OP I have disclosed the source and admitted that I have plagiarized this topic
and linked the page. .. I gave it my flavor i between. you can read the original and work out the differences.

I explained how I was inspired and didnt want to write from scratch but didnt want to copy paste the entire thing as it is either.

33648508.jpg

Aaj ki raat yahi dua ke "Ay Allah meri Sali Pyari na ho meri Biwi se! Ameen" :woot:
Amen to that .. my prayers are answered though
thankfully ..

shown this thread to my Mrs she was laughing.
I am not like Peter Griffin though ......who flirts with his sister in law when he is drunk.
I am encouraged by the responses to see that thre are many who are far more tight arsed than I will ever be.

Amen to that .. my prayers are answered though
thankfully ..

shown this thread to my Mrs she was laughing.
I am not like Peter Griffin though ......who flirts with his sister in law when he is drunk.
I am encouraged by the responses to see that thre are many who are far more tight arsed than I will ever be.

Sir ji agar saali nikal parday zada pyari, fer ki hoega sadda? Main to jaunga phass, adat se majbur jo hain hum! :pleasantry:

A little bit of flirting does no harm.I have seen (not going to say where exactly I have seen btw) a lot of cases where the men are actually innocent of this so called crime. From the day he gets married he will find at least one from his sis in laws or from the neighborhood to do all the preemptive strikes when he visits his sasural. In some cases, the hunters often like to attack in packs.So a lot of Indian men might not need to read such a brilliant piece of article and now they can go to sleep with peace.

Back
Top Bottom