What's new

Indian Man beheads Sister for Eloping with Lover

This is flag march song of special people all over the world .
But they seem to be most active in India. It's cultural i guess.
I was referring to similar sad incidents.

Read carefully..

This caused an unimaginable uproar in the society as it was a massive shock. In India it's probably a massive shock if someone is not in a mad state of violence. Very violent society you have over there. I don't know how major organisations do that knowing their coworkers would leave work and join a mob on the way home in India. Quite disturbing.

I'll mentality.

I used to like South Asian society compared to western.

While growing, now I believe western society's are much better.

Atleast, women can live their lives freely.

you finally woke up and smelled the coffee

This caused an unimaginable uproar in the society as it was a massive shock. In India it's probably a massive shock if someone is not in a mad state of violence. Very violent society you have over there. I don't know how major organisations do that knowing their coworkers would leave work and join a mob on the way home in India. Quite disturbing.
It will be foolish to compare 200 millions people society's with almost 7 times bigger.

Sine india is a bigger society than more incidents will be happened since overall South asian society's are totally messed up.

I don't live in moon, as I said many times.... It's nothing related to religion, just that South Asia is under developed, living is very tough.... Mentality of people has not developed yet.

They do all criminals things the name of religion, honor etc..

Last edited:

ur society uproar is needed because -ur laws provide escape route via blood money or some religious law (blasphemy laws) . In india, there is no escape for any kind of killer. Killer will always get life time sentence(death in rare cases), we dont need uproar, we already have laws taking care of this.

It will be foolish to compare 200 millions people society's with almost 7 times bigger.

Sine india is a bigger society than more incidents will be happened since overall South asian society's are totally messed up.

I don't live in moon, as I said many times.... It's nothing related to religion, just that South Asia is under developed, living is very tough.... Mentality of people has not developed yet.

They do all criminals things the name of religion, honor etc..
Quite fascinating how everyone just blame every other community when such things happen in India.
ur society uproar is needed because -ur laws provide escape route via blood money or some religious law (blasphemy laws) . In india, there is no escape for any kind of killer. Killer will always get life time sentence(death in rare cases), we dont need uproar, we already have laws taking care of this.

You make mass murderers and genocide mongers, CM and PM. Nuff said

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom