What's new

Do You Also Flirt with your Sister In Law?

A little bit of flirting does no harm.I have seen (not going to say where exactly I have seen btw) a lot of cases where the men are actually innocent of this so called crime. From the day he gets married he will find at least one from his sis in laws or from the neighborhood to do all the preemptive strikes when he visits his sasural. In some cases, the hunters often like to attack in packs.So a lot of Indian men might not need to read such a brilliant piece of article and now they can go to sleep with peace.
yup we call them cougars

there are many forms of flirting and seducing (one can replace the other ) and the female kind is never behind in is primeval war of sexes

la-hawla-wala-quwwata-illa-billa.png

:woot::woot:

Irfan bhai- i think you account is hacked-

A muchur will never do something like this which can disrespect the serenity of a muuch- :D-

The thing is i started admiring Android OS when i had IOS-
Now after some loss and little trouble i have an Android device- and yet i am not happy with it either-

If I could give 100 positive ratings to that comment of yours, I would have! :D

hypocrites

Don't make anything of it........ don't think much about it......... that's the trick............ :cheesy:

I don't even have a brother! I came in expecting a confession thread, then I stumbled into this and now I think I'm confused about what to make of all this.

Back
Top Bottom