What's new

Do You Also Flirt with your Sister In Law?

You can meet god personally, you can bring peace between India and Pakistan, you can bring world peace, BUT what you said cannot be achieved within GOD's life time!!.......:D

:lol: i agree with you but ... himate marda .. tu madade khuda :dirol:

The **** i am reading. Anyway i knew someone who's kid looked like his brother. :eek:

My wife already did..... and she laughed her *** off! :D

thats why I said family and friends. dont take it personal and try implying strictly on yourself :)

imagine a what If scenario and build over it.. as far as you are willing to go.
my wife should be reading the thread soon.

@Syed.Ali.Haider your comments are awaited.
I have been let down by some hypocrites and haters here and it sapped my drive to write something more on the same lines.

sirji every one flirts with his sister in law/saali if the wife is not around :D

and congrats you just reponned a year old tharki thread :cheers:
yea its called necro-posting or bumping in web language. and No I wont hide behind the excuse that "everyone does it".
I am really interested in @Syed.Ali.Haider 's comments because he never says what he means but he says it so well that you can go and have a good day

yea its called necro-posting or bumping in web language. and No I wont hide behind the excuse that "everyone does it".
I am really interested in @Syed.Ali.Haider 's comments because he never says what he means but he says it so well that you can go and have a good day
sirji meri negetive rating hatwaa do aur ho sakke to mujhe bhi TT ya some king of proffesssional banwa do please :D

@Syed.Ali.Haider your comments are awaited.
I have been let down by some hypocrites and haters here and it sapped my drive to write something more on the same lines.

Sir, sab sy pehlay yeh batein keh sister-in-law khoobsorat hey keh nahi. The rest will all depend on that fact. :D

Back
Top Bottom