What's new

Be carefull on where you post your pics...

I have heard of a software application that can collect your data, its a smart robot that brings your online presence to one page, it scans you through your IP, and its totally legal.

for example if you want to search some guy, the application will search all your online activity, and make a file of you, and yes that includes from facebook to **** to any site you have been to.

so an over sketch of you can be formed by looking at your online activities ! @Jazzbot true?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard of a software application that can collect your data, its a smart robot that brings your online presence to one page, it scans you through your IP, and its totally legal.

for example if you want to search some guy, the application will search all your online activity, and make a file of you, and yes that includes from facebook to **** to any site you have been to.

so an over sketch of you can be formed by looking at your online activities ! @Jazzbot true?

Its completely true, and both have legal and illegal version.

but, most of these people cannot stop posting their casual photos seeking attention(likes) or so. no body cares. more than facebook, there are other sites which displays your details like linked in, matrimonial websites etc . better stop imagining when you post something or any other internet activities you are not accountable(atleast in India).

Why Use this Facebook or Vk.com,
The Best way to Meet a Friend is to Stand Below his Building and Shout your Lungs Out Calling his Name.

BTW Its Nice to See how a Pakistani Troll was Silenced by Pakistani Members.:pleasantry:

Not sure about legal, but the best way to do this is the somehow make your victim get a keylogger into his device.

Not sure about legal, but the best way to do this is the somehow make your victim get a keylogger into his device.

A friend's friend is working on this application, he says it already exists, many companies use it to know about their employee, also private investigators use it in usa.

but I was wonder they cannot get to know about me, the particular me, unless they have my IP. so its kinda two way thing, or maybe they have some face recognition method or some sort of tracking on email addresses?

dont know much, how it really works...all hearsay.

A friend's friend is working on this application, he says it already exists, many companies use it to know about their employee, also private investigators use it in usa.

but I was wonder they cannot get to know about me, the particular me, unless they have my IP. so its kinda two way thing, or maybe they have some face recognition method or some sort of tracking on email addresses?

dont know much, how it really works...all hearsay.

IP is the king. Once you lose your IP, anyhow, then game's over. My Dad worked for 15 years in IT department, I know all ins and outs, and used many of them too. Not in illegal way, made minor softwares and prank viruses and sent them to my friends' networks.

Another way is to get connected to the network, for example your WiFi. If someone breaks into it, they can access your computer and possibly get the data (I was only able to read file names and designations of everything from txt to docx, jpeg to mp4.)

@Umair Nawaz ...... Not good .... Lets stop here bro.... Women should be respected ..... Quran says "Allah never brings ur sins on ur face but shows ur Namaz on ur fore-head" ..... So lets not try to be obnoxious here and maintain atleast decency levels...

@Mani2020 .... sun lo @salman108 ... waisa aisa bhi possible hai stud.... :)

@Umair Nawaz ...... Not good .... Lets stop here bro.... Women should be respected ..... Quran says "Allah never brings ur sins on ur face but shows ur Namaz on ur fore-head" ..... So lets not try to be obnoxious here and maintain atleast decency levels...

@Mani2020 .... sun lo @salman108 ... waisa aisa bhi possible hai stud.... :)

wo to theek ha magr mjhe bharosa nai ha inn pr.:lol:

Don't know whether its true or not, but its absolutely possible. There are a few applications already out for their own specific purpose who can track a user and its online activities on a particular site or across multiple sites. Not a big deal at all so I guess if someone wants to build that sort of program or have already did then it won't be a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom