What's new

Scientists Scanned A Woman's Brain During An Out-of-Body Experience, and what they found is amazing

To be honest, it is a double-edged sword.

The same religions give us holidays, traditions to celebrate. Gives the people a sense of community.

But it remains unique in the fact that you can justify mass murder because you believe it justifies your faith in god.

So this makes Religion no more divinely inspired than nationalism.

Community or society predates religion, before it was decided on the group of settlers of a particular geographical location. And even then, they had celebrations, like the onset of spring, or a day to signify the harvest. And with society, comes the moral values, which is generally considered as for the greater good for society, beyond personal gains.

Which exact falsehoods? We in Islam have very clear understandings regarding any questions mankind have. It's just people focus today on personal faith rather than knowledge for religion. If all of us read thoroughly we would find answers to many of our questions.

It wasn't meant as an insult(although, I can see how it could be construed as one). When you say people rush to deny God, we need to keep in mind of the distinction between God(an all encompassing term) and God as defined by scriptures.

As a Muslim, the basic tenet of your faith is that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger. Now this God(and the ones described in other Abrahamic texts) isn't an abstract entity. He is well defined and Muslims believe that the Holy Quran is the spoken word of this entity. Ergo, we don't need to talk about evolutionary biology or even this article at hand from a religious angle to examine the authenticity of Islam. All we need to validate(or refute) would be the Holy Quran and by extension of that logic, prove or disprove God(as defined by Islam).

P.S. I am not going to include any verse-by-verse critique of the Holy Quran as that may cause unnecessary offense and would be counterproductive to the point I was trying to make.

Last edited:
Did you guys ever have this experience........'you know that you're dreaming in your dream'?....
I had this experience in my childhood....not kidding..
I used to think, how to become aware that I'm dreaming while I'm dreaming so that I can do anything and people wouldn't know 'cause actually it's not happening.......then one day(night) it happened.....I was having a severe stomach ache....and somehow I realized that I was dreaming and told myself that everything will be OK once I wake up and then I woke up and the stomach ache was gone....LOL...funny, but it happened...

Last edited:
Did you guys ever have this experience........'you know that you're dreaming in your dream'?....
I had this experience in my childhood....not kidding..
I used to think, how to become aware that I'm dreaming while I'm dreaming so that I can do anything and people wouldn't know since actually it's not happening.......then one day(night) it happened.....I was having a severe stomach ache....and somehow I realized that I was dreaming and told myself that everything will be OK once I wake up and then I woke up and the stomach ache was gone....LOL...funny, but it happened...

I had this severe problem of Deja Vu, and few visions of the past, by past i mean during the 40s WW2. :D

anybody ever had the experience of dream come true..i had once in my childhood. we were living in Nasik and in my class there was this guy who was my friend. not really best friend just a friend. in couple of month we moved to Amritsar. one day i dreamed that guy whom i knew in Nasik was sitting next to me in class. and this come true. within a week he came to our class and teacher told him to sit next to me. since then no dream come true yet

anybody ever had the experience of dream come true..i had once in my childhood. we were living in Nasik and in my class there was this guy who was my friend. not really best friend just a friend. in couple of month we moved to Amritsar. one day i dreamed that guy whom i knew in Nasik was sitting next to me in class. and this come true. within a week he came to our class and teacher told him to sit next to me. since then no dream come true yet
:what::what::ph34r:

It starts like this:
I was floating and looking down on my bed and i saw a body laying on my bed and a girl standing next to the bed and calling "bhai bhai utho dinner time", that calling and then her shaking me when I didn't respond and then eventually calling my parents "crying...ammi bhai ko kia hua" is what brought me back...suddenly I was back in my body but I was looking at my sister and trying to remember who she is, i could recognize her face but couldn't tell who she is, I couldn't remember who I was, I tried to remember who I was but I could only remember what I had just seen....floating above looking for some place as my destination, I tried to goto my work place but could not go there then I floated to my parents village (1000 miles away) where i spent most summers I was calling people waving at them but no one paid attention, then went to my Nana's house hoping my mom will be there and she will help me I saw my Nani and I was screaming calling her but she wouldnt answer either....this is when I heard my sister's voice and I came back to my house.

I was taken to doctor he gave me meds to sleep the night, next morning I was myself except I just couldnt remember what happened yesterday between 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm. My mom said I came home from work and as usual changed and took out my motor cycle and went to see my friends but came back in 5 min, parked motor cycle and went to bed. I have no recollection of those 5 hours except floating all over Pakistan.
may be som Ghost occupied u
smileys-scare-394425.gif

everything is possible, at that time I didnt/couldnt think what to make of it, maybe it was a dream. But my Sister says as if I was dead wasnt even breathing
or black magic as they say
smileys-scare-143126.gif

whtever da case is just stay away from us:enjoy: haha jk

Being an atheist , there isn't any specific impulse or stimulus for someone to turn into atheism. Neither is it right to term atheists aren't comfortable with the concept of God, it is simple there isn't enough evidence to support the concept of God for a skeptic.

So where does the information from DNA come from? Why would you be able to prove a God whom is not in our Universe exists? You want to see him face to face to believe in him but you never ask yourself what you're living in today.

Yes. I hope I do not offend you with the opinion I have.

I believe that ultimately Humans are the .

But I think the search for those answers is more important than the results, because Humanity can progress because of it.

Because Only Humans can rescue themselves. I don't think a God/Gods can do it.

You're not offending me I just don't see what brings you up to have thoughts like that. No atheist has ever been clear as to why they doubt the concept of God.

You're looking at from a perspective of human progress/success? You want humans to be perfect then?

Scientists largely will dismiss any information supporting the concept of creationism.

Last edited:
It wasn't meant as an insult(although, I can see how it could be construed as one). When you say people rush to deny God, we need to keep in mind of the distinction between God(an all encompassing term) and God as defined by scriptures.

As a Muslim, the basic tenet of your faith is that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger. Now this God(and the ones described in other Abrahamic texts) isn't an abstract entity. He is well defined and Muslims believe that the Holy Quran is the spoken word of this entity. Ergo, we don't need to talk about evolutionary biology or even this article at hand from a religious angle to examine the authenticity of Islam. All we need to validate(or refute) would be the Holy Quran and by extension of that logic, prove or disprove God(as defined by Islam).

P.S. I am not going to include any verse-by-verse critique of the Holy Quran as that may cause unnecessary offense and would be counterproductive to the point I was trying to make.

I didn't take as a insult at all. :)

Just so you know, God is very mysterious to us Muslims, we do not know anything about him besides that he knows us and what is revealed to us from him.

Other than that, no other Prophet(SAW) has ever tried to understand or describe God because God is God, we are humans including the messengers.

I am not trolling. My point is every religion has some sort of "advice" for charity. It doesn't mean we can't have charity without religion.

I don't think that was Ravi Nair's point when he asked that question. No doubt you can be charitable outside of religion even I donate besides zakat it is not an issue.

People have already tried and failed to disprove the Quran and the next thing they say is well just because there are no mistakes does not mean it is divinely inspired. So again we reach an impasse and then next they try and use Hadiths to formulate their arguments which to any knowledgeable Muslim would not prove a thing. (The one website that is most famous for bringing up talks on religious literature is a skeptics website which deals with all holy books or at least Abrahamic ones I cannot post a link but I am going to guess you will already know which one I am talking about)

Last edited:

Happens to me all the time my dreams come true but not necessarily the next day maybe weeks later and then I feel dejavu and remember I had a dream about this situation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom