What's new

Scientists Scanned A Woman's Brain During An Out-of-Body Experience, and what they found is amazing

or black magic as they say
smileys-scare-143126.gif

whtever da case is just stay away from us:enjoy: haha jk

Actually, few months later someone I knew asked me if I was ok in the accident...I was like what accident. He said the one you had in front of the hospital....I didnt remember having an accident so I asked him what happened, he said my motor cycle slipped as i was driving around the traffic circle and then I got up and left, said I called you but you didnt listen and just left.

that place was only a mile from my house, so I came back home after the accident, no visible injury at all, that made sense to me because my mom said I left and came back in 5 min then went to my room.

Actually, few months later someone I knew asked me if I was ok in the accident...I was like what accident. He said the one you had in front of the hospital....I didnt remember having an accident so I asked him what happened, he said my motor cycle slipped as i was driving around the traffic circle and then I got up and left, said I called you but you didnt listen and just left.

that place was only a mile from my house, so I came back home after the accident, no visible injury at all, that made sense to me because my mom said I left and came back in 5 min then went to my room.
:what::what: daqt is very strange:what: u shud consult som doc...

or @jaibi can advise u somthin....hes studyin Psychology...

I didn't take as a insult at all. :)

Just so you know, God is very mysterious to us Muslims, we do not know anything about him besides that he knows us and what is revealed to us from him.

Other than that, no other Prophet(SAW) has ever tried to understand or describe God because God is God, we are humans including the messengers.

While strains of esotericism and mysticism are invariably integral parts of many religions(Sufism being the respective school of thought in Islam), the Holy Quran is quite descriptive in revealing the true nature of God. Consider the various names with which God has been addressed in Islamic scripture:

Names of God in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This alone should be sufficient to plot out an archetype that can be compared with other profiles derived from other Abrahamic texts.

People have already tried and failed to disprove the Quran and the next thing they say is well just because there are no mistakes does not mean it is divinely inspired. So again we reach an impasse and then next they try and use Hadiths to formulate their arguments which to any knowledgeable Muslim would not prove a thing. (The one website that is most famous for bringing up talks on religious literature is a skeptics website which deals with all holy books or at least Abrahamic ones I cannot post a link but I am going to guess you will already know which one I am talking about)

Without indulging in specifics, some context would be appreciated as to who these people are and in what criterion/criteria did they supposedly fail in. As I understand it, religion isn't a set of equations that can be resolved with clinical certainty. The chief premise of it is being a faith based system. Believers see verses and their belief lets them interpret it as revelation, as self evident truths with the precision of a mathematical model. In contrast, non-believers tend to stick to the literal end of the deal and see nothing but random quotes with no deeper spiritual connotations at all. And that's just one dimension of it, opposition to religion can range from semantics to philosophical morality and everything in between.

P.S. What makes you think that I visit anti-Islam sites regularly so as to instinctively grasp your reference? :P

For the record, I have no idea which website you're talking about.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom