What's new

Bal Thackeray wants burqa banned

Ok first of All let me teach you about Islam a little since you have close to no knoledge of Islam. Islam is based on Quran and Hadit, Quran is the word of Allah SWT and Hadit are the explaination by Prophet Mohammad PBUH. Quran talks about the modest dressing which cover the body parts of Human being. Burqa is the form of Indian muslims or should is say the Muslim rullers of India of the back time. Dress code of muslims is this. Women Cover her body head should be coverd so hair are not visible her dress should be comfortable enough which wouldn't shows How big or a small type of breast she has or how big her bottom is etc, This needs to be practice in public and in the time of Prophet or the times of christen's prophets or jews same dress code was, For your kind information this is the main dress code of jews and christens as well since they are the people of book but they don't practice it but Muslims do and will till end. For men it is the Same beside covering their hair, Muslim dress for men is the same if you have ever noticed it, We call it "thup" big gown, Burka is the same big gown, Now the problem with ruthless regims in the world is that they are forcing muslims not to practice Islam even their dress code's. Personally it doesn't bother me because i have read the Hadit of Prophet Mohammad PBUH predicting that this will happen to Muslims before their final rise, This will make Muslims of the world so sick that they will become one voice, one hand one body. Which i believe is good by the no muslim regims to force Muslims to unite so we Rule the world one more time and the Funny part is that Hadits mention the place which will become the center of the world Power, the leader of Muslim world and armies of all muslim world will be Pakistan, Which is the Sultan of Muslims, No wonder we are on the Game plan of Allah, No wonder that out of all muslim countries Pakistan is the only Nuclear power in less then 43 years, world 6th largest army, hub of all muslims. Pakistan is the only country in Muslim world which has good relations with China and strategic partner of USA todays two main powers. Hadit also mention the rise of China and the friend of Pakistan:smitten: We Pakistani will crush all the oppression on muslims by others soon. :rofl::rofl::police:
"Divorce" Muslim women can also file divorce what are you talking about....

No comments on the burka issue.. its a pers decision. If the wearer is ok with it no probs. However, in the present scenario there are bound to be security concerns on who & what is inside. There were some gents who were trying to exit Lal Masjid wearing a burka ! Also god knows how many actually got away !!

The underlined & highlighted parts are worth examining. When have Muslim powers been one ? Are they one now ?

Sultan of Muslims ?? Are Pk citizens treated at par in the middle east ? Who will accept Pk as the sultan ??

A reality check is needed here.

No comments on the burka issue.. its a pers decision. If the wearer is ok with it no probs. However, in the present scenario there are bound to be security concerns on who & what is inside. There were some gents who were trying to exit Lal Masjid wearing a burka ! Also god knows how many actually got away !!

The underlined & highlighted parts are worth examining. When have Muslim powers been one ? Are they one now ?

Sultan of Muslims ?? Are Pk citizens treated at par in the middle east ? Who will accept Pk as the sultan ??

A reality check is needed here.

Muslims are not one for sure right now, Pakistani citizens getting treated equal in ME is a different question and accepting Pakistan as a Sultan is also another question, God works misterious ways , Who knew that there would be so many muslims in Asia in 600ad. Who knew that we will have Pakistan! who knew that we will be the only muslim power, For crist sake we Pakistanis barley Made it to Pakistan in 1947, See you are asking God to get some facts streight ahahha where he play and lay all the facts for us..... Do you know what is Gazwa-e- hind?

burqa is relatively new phenonmenon in Pakistan...it only came into being in parts of NWFP in early/mid 1990s......and it was mostly because these afghan refugees' presence.

of course it shouldnt be 'banned' in Pakistan the way it is in France. Even in an ultra-secular predominately Muslim country like Turkiye --Burqa is not banned.

There is a middle aged woman living in my old apartment building and she was covered head to toe. That is her own choice. But nobody forced her to dress this way.

Whereas we have some knuckle-heads in our country who would force their women to wear it so that they look like ninjas.

I prefer to see Shalwaar/dupatta.

Once again -- it's the women's choice. Islam grants women so much freedom and choice. No compulsion in religion.

Force people to do something, the beauty is lost. Let them roam freely and explore the world and free-thinking --and they (in this context, women and men)will automatically be mesmorized and attracted to the deen.

if you are one of those people who says Burqa is mandatory and taleban ideology are not 'bad' people --- then you should remember that next time you use a computer or listen to music or watch cricket/football

;)

@ for the people who say women should wear burqa to save them from evil eyes.

I think at the same bases of debate : those guys should wear burqa to save them from evil eyes of americans. who( americans or west ) want to eliminate people with such thinking. i would liek to see an extrimist wearing burqa in 50 degree celcius and thinking of fighting against the whole civilized world

this is total crap. if women want to wear burkha what wrong with that. its their choice. i say its should not be religion specific. if any women[from any religion]wants to wear burkha, they can wear.i say if man wants to wear burkha,no body can object:rofl::rofl:.clothing is personal choice so no body can control or ban except in some specific institutions.

burqa is relatively new phenonmenon in Pakistan...it only came into being in parts of NWFP in early/mid 1990s......and it was mostly because these afghan refugees' presence.

You are wrong again my brother. Here's some pictures of our homeland Pakistan in the 1940's, and these places are not NWFP and at that time they were no Afghan refugees in Pakistan. These are Pakistani women in Burqas in the 1940's.

c1d42da10ccaa4ce30b8caddb79ae222.jpg

8145a200f53a4690839045768137e5fe.jpg

BTW if the founder of our nation did not have a problem with women wearing Burqas so shouldn't we, we should respect the woman's choice.

We shouldnt ban the Burkha, banning things in a free country seems paradoxical. Although the Burkha is oppressive, instead of banning it, the GOI needs to focus on education of women.

A lot of women internalize patriarchal laws, that's why we see a lot of women in support of things that are actually oppressive to them. The pro -Burkha protests are an example of this. Of course this is not only related to Islam, there are a lot of things in Hinduism/Christianity/Sikhism/ etc that are equally oppressive. Education is the only answer to these social ills.

The simple answer to whats the right dressing as prescribed in ISLAM is by watching the HAJ dress code for men & women. That defines all. Even makeup is not allowed in case of women and there are very strict ahadith on this.

Muslims are not one for sure right now, Pakistani citizens getting treated equal in ME is a different question and accepting Pakistan as a Sultan is also another question, God works misterious ways , Who knew that there would be so many muslims in Asia in 600ad. Who knew that we will have Pakistan! who knew that we will be the only muslim power, For crist sake we Pakistanis barley Made it to Pakistan in 1947, See you are asking God to get some facts streight ahahha where he play and lay all the facts for us..... Do you know what is Gazwa-e- hind?

Well you have ur views & I hav mine.

I do not like to wait for god to do things for me I rather do them myself & involve him only to scrutinise my deeds & seek guidance from.

Somewhere we should stop living in the past & take a call on the present which will shape our future.

No idea on the highlighted part..

Burqa is a part of Islam and anybody questioning it is questioning ISLAM....as for islam as a religion well it gave rights to women in a time when no one else was giving them

as for MUSLIMS...the christian NUNS where similar attire but are never questioned....if a woman wears burqa i respect her she doesn't i still do....because i have seen all types of women it is THEIR personality not their dressing that portrays her character!!

as for banning burqa for minors well in islam minors don't need to wear burqa so ban it or not no problem with that!!!

and besides when we talk about BANNING.... i think the jews,sikhs,christians everyone should be targeted equally after all we are CIVILIZED MODERN 21ST CENTURY people who believe in EQUALITY,LIBERTY

Last edited:
Burqa is a part of Islam and anybody questioning it is questioning ISLAM....as for islam as a religion well it gave rights to women in a time when no one else was giving them

as for MUSLIMS...the christian NUNS where similar attire but are never questioned....if a woman wears burqa i respect her she doesn't i still do....because i have seen all types of women it is THEIR personality not their dressing that portrays her character!!!

The Habit worn by the nuns is akin to the hijab worn by muslim ladies . In both cases theface is visible.

No one is questioning Islam, you need to seperate the two.

I think it is more due to security concerns that burka is frowned at.

well security concerns can be looked at in the pagree of sikhs...or inside the hat of the JEWS....right???

as for seperating the two you can't it is an integral part of islam....we saw how the christians made a mockrey of religion by continous separation...

Back
Top Bottom