What's new

Debating the Burqa

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had Halal food in Italy wearing Burqa?
He is talking about halal food.....an angry monger cant really be expected to stay on topic!

Kind of reminds me of how Hitler mongered enough hatred to legitimize killing and people didnt feel bad about being racist about a certain nation!

I replied to this:
We also banend restaurants selling "muslim food" into the outskirts of italian cities.

The guy is clearly from a village and prob has never eaten near Roma termini which is literally surrounded by Halal outlets - Arabic, Turkish and I went to 1 Pakistani restaurant...not delicious but still!

He is talking about halal food.....an angry monger cant really be expected to stay on topic!

Kind of reminds me of how Hitler mongered enough hatred to legitimize killing and people didnt feel bad about being racist about a certain nation!

So you didn't have Halal Food in Italy wearing Burqa?

so you're denying there is any oppression, family indoctrination/intimidation/forceful coercion of women that bullies them psychologically to wear it ?

In the west is kind of opposite where everyone is wearing latest fashion and your society doesnt give 2 hoots of your culture and tradition nor they know it...To make a choice not to take part in the latest trends (which mind you every girl loves)is ACTUALLY A TOUGH CHOICE and should be given credit not seen as oppressive coz she made her choice irrespective of peer pressure...But of course media wont tell you that!
I have no problem with anyone who's being a rebel and dons it as a sign of protest against the liberal excesses in the developed world or doing it of their own free will for religious reasons but not everyone in the west is a shallow person like you say, in fact they're, for the most part, quite the opposite, and a much more evolved advanced society compared to us lot or the middle east savages.

it just sticks out too much, spl in the west.. nobody will force one to serve beer at hooters and work the corners if your not draped in that hideous medieval arab thing.

be muslim, dress modest, it's nobody's business anyway..
enhanced-buzz-26579-1377606913-7.jpg

1329999147_821a1995cb.jpg

but wtf is up with this shit: ?
woman+burka.jpg
article-0-0ABDA745000005DC-220_224x423.jpg
article-0-193A474500000578-618_306x390.jpg
article-0-0142B92D00001005-727_224x339.jpg

:sick:

that makes people think of this:
beating5.jpg

and this:
upload_2015-11-8_21-56-58.jpeg

so you're denying there is any oppression, family indoctrination/intimidation/forceful coercion of women that bully's them psychologically to wear it ?
I am not denying it...I am asking about those who choose to don it....why deny them their rights?

I have no problem with anyone who's being a rebel and dons it as a sign of protest against the liberal excesses in the developed world or doing it of their own free will for religious reasons but not everyone in the west is a shallow person like you say, in fact they're, for the most part, quite the opposite, and a much more evolved advanced society compared to us lot or the middle east savages.
Please ONLY talk about yourself!

You see, in Europe you have more freedom you lack the "what will people say" attitude....sure its there as peer pressure but not everyone collapese to it
it just sticks out too much, spl in the west.. nobody will force one to serve beer at hooters and work the corners if your not draped in that hideous medieval arab thing.
Your very post depicts hatred why should I even bother to say anything to someone with a set mind?

good to know

woman+burka.jpg

For you its shit coz you cant respect it....

beating5.jpg

and this:
upload_2015-11-8_21-56-58-jpeg.270408

Now that is their problem...I have no authority to make people think otherwise! It is up to them if they want to paint everything broadly and stereotype based on their phobia or take an individual as an individual!

so you're denying there is any oppression, family indoctrination/intimidation/forceful coercion of women that bullies them psychologically to wear it ?

woman+burka.jpg

beating5.jpg

and this:
View attachment 270408
No their isn't mostly propganda majority Muslim women wear it because it's order of ALLAH

you can see the criminal's face in normal clothes, duhh
you cant even identify him if he is wearing this cursed piece of cloth
Yes they still end up blowing themselves so cut the this so called security threat crap

:rofl: What rubbish? I just had halal food in Rome and also in Florence and also in Venice just last Summer ! Now please try that shit on ignorant people like yourself!

Mind you alot of middle Eastern Muslims make up your summer tourism income so your BS really is BS!

Sorry it doesnt mean bigotry! Try you delusion somewhere else!

No since Italy is part of EU it cant make bigotry its constitution that is just you SOLELY YOU!

Yo chest thumping monkey only several towns have "local" laws I believe you are from some village hence such thinking!

The Islamic veil across Europe - BBC News

Such a pity some people are just lying to fulfill some hatred!

You don´t get it and thats the problem. :)

We banned islamic food and foreign food in general in various cities. Because the smell of it is disgusting and lowers living standards in our cities:

Italian town bans any new kebab shops or other 'ethnic food' - Telegraph

We also need no "middle eastern" tourists.

I would also like to know how you want "hala food" next year when the law that doesn´t allow animal cruelty comes through our parliament?

I would also like to know what you think about the new law in france that orders all public cantinas to offer only pork as meat

Pork or nothing: how school dinners are dividing France | World news | The Guardian

Your barbaric middle eastern customs have no place in europe. And the rising right in europe makes sure that it stays that way. :)

If you visit italy again next summer please tell me. Our lega north team would like to show you true italy. Feel free to bring your wife with you. :)

I cant seem to find any picture of such things in any books....wonder who destroyed it?!

About the naked tawaf yes I have read about that point but that is all....No one would walk in a desert naked it is too much ....but yes for unknown reason they got creative with the tawaff
Sorry read Islamic history women hardly used to cover before Islam.

You need to wear a burqa to eat halal? Interesting which corner of the world are you from again? Coz it def doesnt happen in Pakistan!

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. So did ya eat Halal wearing a Burqa or did ya eat, only not Halal, wearing a Burqa or ya didn't eat altogether wearing a Burqa or neither?

Get what that you lied? I got it pretty well and pointed it out!

We banned islamic food and foreign food in general in various cities. Because the smell of it is disgusting and lowers living standards in our cities:
Yet we find it close to Roma termini....

Not sure how the banning went, maybe just to satisfy villagers like you? You know announce it in the paper and let them breathe properly so they wont create chaos from their hate mongering?

So whole of italy revolves around 1 resort in a distant town in Tuscany? :pop:

One of Italy's most upmarket coastal resorts

:rofl: Speaking for yourself? I am sure many would disagree to have your hatred support them!

I would also like to know how you want "hala food" next year when the law that doesn´t allow animal cruelty comes through our parliament?
I am not bothered about next year....

I would also like to know what you think about the new law in france that orders all public cantinas to offer only pork as meat
I think your French friend (gabriel) clarified that on a thread here where the word wasnt only pork but pork as part of the meals!
Your barbaric middle eastern customs have no place in europe. And the rising right in europe makes sure that it stays that way. :)
I think you are as ignorant as Pamella Galler:

If you visit italy again next summer please tell me. Our lega north team would like to show you true italy. Feel free to bring your wife with you. :)

No thank you I dont talk to racist bigots...THAT alone is against European culture!

Sorry read Islamic history women hardly used to cover before Islam.
Dude! which history are you reading? Pagan or not they had clothes coz it was 1 of the comedies they wanted to trade with China for silk not to wrap their camels but themselves! They had to cover up due to the sand storms...And they def wore clothes coz women were told to cover up not start wearing clothes!

Not sure how the banning went, maybe just to satisfy villagers like you? You know announce it in the paper and let them breathe properly so they wont create chaos from their hate mongering?

One of Italy's most upmarket coastal resorts

:rofl: Speaking for yourself? I am sure many would disagree to have your hatred support them!

I think your French friend clarified that on a thread here where the word wasnt only pork but pork as part of the meals!

I think your French friend (gabriel) clarified that on a thread here where the word wasnt only pork but pork as part of the meals!

I think you are as ignorant as Pamella Galler:

No thank you I dont talk to racist bigots...THAT alone is against European culture!

I´m not racist. I have nothing against civilized christians or zoroastrians from the middle east. I even have armenian friends and find them quite classy. That said we know who the enemy is. :)

Look amigo, you tried it again and again and failed. Whenever you tried to conquer europe you got crushed in the end. Don´t try it again. Today weapons are so much more horrible as back then. Europeans have the tendency for radical solutions when they get frustrated. Thats something i don´t want see again.

I got a classical italian education. I´m deeply patriotic. I don´t come from a village. I come from the city of Lucca. I love my home. I love my nation and our customs and history and i promise by god that i will defend it against evry enemy. Be it outside or within.

Don´t be an enemy. Its that easy. The burqa is an offense against anything italian.

There is only one occasion where you hide your face in italy. Its carnival when we wear masks.

Our culture stands for beauty and art. Yours for darkness, terror and civilisatory downfall. You mentioned the renaissance...i wish your your own time for enlightenment. You desperately need it.

We don´t need you ISIS guys in europe and thats exactly what you are. If you do something like that knowing that the vast majority in europe is deeply disturbed, then you are a terrorist. Terrorism starts way before planting a bomb.

I´m not racist. I have nothing against civilized christians or zoroastrians from the middle east. I even have armenian friends and find them quite classy. That said we know who the enemy is. :)

Look amigo, you tried it again and again and failed. Whenever you tried to conquer europe you got crushed in the end. Don´t try it again. Today weapons are so much more horrible as back then. Europeans have the tendency for radical solutions when they get frustrated. Thats something i don´t want see again.
Sounds very much like what Hitler would say, no? I have no problems with Christians and Muslims.....He met many even!

I got a classical italian education. I´m deeply patriotic. I don´t come from a village. I come from the city of Lucca. I love my home. I love my nation and our customs and history and i promise by god that i will defend it against evry enemy. Be it outside or within.
So what are your cultures and history? Destroying ancient Roman temples? Yea I saw the pitiful eyesore of the coliseum and the Roman forum next door where only 2 Roman temples stood....

I took a guided tour of the Vatican and well, they boasted how the early Christians broke all the temples so please dont deny your destructive nature ;)

We were also told how Leonardo was "inspired" by the pagan culutr that he included it in his drawings (adulterated the religion) esp the ceiling of Sistine chapel where he portrays god the same looking as Zeus and included saints like the pagan culture that was Roman's history......

So please do tell me what culture belongs to you?
Our culture stands for beauty and art. Yours for darkness, terror and civilisatory downfall. You mentioned the renaissance...i wish your your own time for enlightenment. You desperately need it.
Do you even know the basics of history where your culture was about slaves, about showing your richness, about being elaborate and lets not even start how you guys persecuted Jesus?!

Pontius Pilate (/ˌpɒnᵗʃəs ˈpaɪlət/ or /ˌpɒnti.əs ˈpaɪlət/; Latin: Pontius Pīlātus, Greek: Πόντιος Πιλάτος, Pontios Pīlātos) was the fifth prefect of the Roman

Not sure how much darker anyone can get from there!

Oh BTW, Lucca is very small town as compared to Florence!

Don´t be an enemy. Its that easy. The burqa is an offense against anything italian.
You are the one being the enemy by preaching hatred like hitler...Kindly do practice what you preach! Do tell me how a woman covering her OWN BODY is offensive to you?

There is only one occasion where you hide your face in italy. Its carnival when we wear masks.
And why isnt it offensive and against italian then? I thought hiding thing face was foreign? Hypocrisy at its best...I do it ..its fine you do it, its wrong! THAT is the very core definition of a hypocrite!

We don´t need you ISIS guys
Tell that to America

America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

How America Made ISIS | Tom Engelhardt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom